SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 982 983 984 985 986 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I hope Biden’s interview went well and he appeared to be in total control. MAGA

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3996 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The dims know what they need to do to win.

First Wisconsin. Now Washington.

https://x.com/PhilHollowayEsq/.../1809276789086154806

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30695 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Ballot watchers need to start carbing up. The cheating to stuff the ballot box through harvesting, write-in votes and stealing voting tabulation units will be the norm.

They know Joe can't win on a straight up vote so they need to work on manufacturing votes.

Posts: 4148 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23814 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^
This is why elites have such high self-regard.
It takes a special mind to think up stuff like this. And publicize it!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8431 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44135 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tulsi Gabbard speech from a couple weeks ago. Tulsi like Trump was a Democrat until the Democrats walked away from America. I would really like to see her as Trump's VP.
But, but, but how can we trust her? I would say for me, a lot more than a sneaky planted Rhino. The VP slot has been used to garner votes from a swing state, anti assassination policy, ... just look at past VPs. I think Tulsi would make Trump unbeatable no matter how much the Dims cheat.

Posts: 434 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
https://www.ontheissues.org/house/tulsi_gabbard.htm

Posts: 20274 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
The fraud boxes might be metal and secured to the ground, but the insides are vulnerable to fire, or if someone were to pour some of that fast foaming stuff for setting posts.

Now is the time to buy patriots, use cash & go out of town

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11386 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
There's a rumor going around here that Glenn Youngkin, our governor, is doing some serious talking with PDJT about being his running mate.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15505 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
The fraud boxes might be metal and secured to the ground, but the insides are vulnerable to fire, or if someone were to pour some of that fast foaming stuff for setting posts.

I'd be careful damaging the contents.

That said, there's some 3M tape that will permanently bond those doors closed.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15790 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I posted this Victor Davis Hanson interview two days ago, which was recorded on the afternoon before the 6/27 debate, in which at the outset, Hanson made a couple of predictions about the debate.

Here is Hanson's commentary on the debate itself, his speculation as to what the Dems may do, and his prediction about the outcome of the election.

Posts: 108338 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is interesting. Someone looked at the statistics of all the talk of this ridiculous “Project 2025” on Reddit and came up with this:

Project 2025 is the Left’s new bogeyman, apparently Trump will make being gay illegal, will set up concentration camps for illegals and usher in a new Christian theocracy. It’s like Qanon craziness for liberals, LMAO!

Posts: 34168 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by springnr:
Tulsi Gabbard speech from a couple weeks ago. Tulsi like Trump was a Democrat until the Democrats walked away from America. I would really like to see her as Trump's VP.
But, but, but how can we trust her? I would say for me, a lot more than a sneaky planted Rhino. The VP slot has been used to garner votes from a swing state, anti assassination policy, ... just look at past VPs. I think Tulsi would make Trump unbeatable no matter how much the Dims cheat.

Tulsi will not be VP, and IMO she's a very poor candidate for that position in a Trump administration. She has flip-flopped too many times in recent years, in her political career. She has no skin in the game when it comes to the Trump/MAGA vortex, has zero track record. VP picks are an overrated means of garnering more votes. Picking Pence, Biden, Cheney, Gore, etc. were not for swing state votes, but to appease political party insiders. Even Trump says his VP pick will do nothing to change votes and he is absolutely correct; people will be voting on the economy and the order, not a VP choice.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16877 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
It's like "birds of a feather" except "men with no souls." Fauci says that there is no doubt Biden can serve a second term.

https://hotair.com/david-strom...ve-2nd-term-n3791410

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11142 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
It's like "birds of a feather" except "men with no souls." Fauci says that there is no doubt Biden can serve a second term.

Pure self preservation. With Trump in the White House the new AG will very likely investigate Fauci's illegal gain of function funding of China and charge him. Just that offense alone without an actual link to COVID is probably enough to imprison him for life, or bankrupt him with fines, either of which is tiny compared to what he deserves.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lefty Sig,

Posts: 4789 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

On this Fauci and I agree. Biden should actually serve three more terms. Yes, three.

Behind bars.

In solitary.

Posts: 53480 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Dr. Phil hour long interview with PDJT, follow-up with panel and audience Q&A.

Worth watching.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44135 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden says Trump has the morals of an alley cat. Forget about the hair sniffing,
what grown man showers with his daughter? If that's true.

Posts: 1144 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
Biden says Trump has the morals of an alley cat. Forget about the hair sniffing,
what grown man showers with his daughter? If that's true.

Ask Tara Reid

Posts: 1833 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post