SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1155 1156 1157 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Remember all the ‘polling’ leading up to 2020.

Hell, 2016 and "no path to victory" over and over. It's meaningless.

Posts: 17674 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Here’s what Real Clear Politics has as their Electoral College Map without toss-up States. It looks like that guy created his own “wish list” map.
https://www.realclearpolling.c...up/electoral-college

That map shows Trump winning Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona... and I think he will.
But it also tells you where the efforts to steal the election will be focused: Philly, Atlanta, Phoenix.
Michigan and North Carolina are also very close.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:.

Lots of new non-English-speaking residents/voters in town? With shiny new ID and pre-paid debit cards?

Posts: 16204 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Another excellent and enlightening VDH/GBNews interview.

Buck up there, boys and girls! Forget the polls, ignore the trolls.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109161 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
There is only one poll that counts and it’s a month away.

Remember all the ‘polling’ leading up to 2020.

None of them are worth a pinch of coon shit today or tomorrow.

Good chance that well over half of all votes will be cast well before election day. We don't have election day anymore, we have election season. That's how Fetterman won - huge number of votes already in and counted before he showed his true condition in a debate.

Posts: 3691 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Early voting opens up in my county on Tuesday - exactly one month in advance. I'm going to vote as soon as possible, with my Driver's License because we have Voter I.D.

Posts: 4957 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I just mailed my absentee ballot today. I'm working in South Dakota thru the middle of November.

Posts: 2241 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Early voting opens up in my county on Tuesday - exactly one month in advance. I'm going to vote as soon as possible, with my Driver's License because we have Voter I.D.

Same here.

Posts: 6737 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Para, thanks for posting that VDH video. He's a calming voice of reason that is much needed right now.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Ditto to what SIG228 said Para… I wasn’t planning on watching the entire hour clip, just wanted to get the gist of it. However, VDH has such a command of facts and figures that you can’t turn it off. Thanks for posting!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1333 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Lord, please stay alert while President Trump visits the site where you saved his life.

I fear yet another fucking nut job will show and I have zero faith in the fed.gov protecting President Trump.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Our county has posted date, times locations for early voting

Monday, October 21st - Sunday, November 3rd
7am to 7pm

Have to hit it early will be flying back from Las Vegas on the 5th

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Watching on C-SPAN DJT's rally in Butler, Pa.

"As I was saying...."

Posts: 18382 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"As I was saying..."

Donald Trump channels Jack Paar in Butler, PA.

Posts: 109161 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post