SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 1096
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^
If PDJT did speak out more about Biden's frailty, they would be trying to blame him for all the negative crap coming against Biden coming from their own side.

He is savy as he is bold.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44287 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
and I think he's got a better team advising him and perhaps he's listening to them this time around..

Posts: 23984 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://lists.theepochtimes.co...3SBI8Sbkr/3fxVNah5AP

Haley Releases Delegates, Urges Them to Back Trump Ahead of RNC Convention

The former GOP presidential candidate announced in May that she will be voting for former President Trump.

Former GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley announced on July 9 that she is releasing her 97 delegates and urging them to support former President Donald Trump.

The move comes days before the Republican National Convention when the 45th president is set to be nominated as the party’s 2024 presidential candidate.

In a statement, Ms. Haley called for the GOP to come together as President Joe Biden is incompetent to have four more years in the Oval Office and Vice President Kamala Harris “would be a disaster for America.”

“The nominating convention is a time for Republican unity,” said Ms. Haley in a statement.

“We need a president who will hold our enemies to account, secure our border, cut our debt, and get our economy back on track,” said the former South Carolina governor and U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

Ms. Haley went on to call on her delegates to back former President Trump at the Republican National Convention, which will be held July 15–18 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Politico first reported the news.

The former candidate will not be attending the convention.

“She was not invited, and she’s fine with that,” Ms. Haley’s spokesperson, Chaney Denton, told The Epoch Times.

“Trump deserves the convention he wants,” Ms. Denton said. “She’s made it clear she’s voting for him and wishes him the best.”

In May, a few months after suspending her presidential campaign, Ms. Haley announced she will be voting for former President Trump.

She said that she wants a “president who would support capitalism and freedom. A president who understands we need less debt, not more debt.” While former President Trump “has not been perfect on these policies,” she said, he is preferable to President Joe Biden.

The following day, former President Trump suggested Ms. Haley would be on his team “in some form” and did not rule her out as a running mate despite having done so before her announcement that she will cast her ballot for her former boss.
In the primary, Ms. Haley won just Vermont and the District of Columbia with nine and 19 delegates, respectively.

In other primaries, which former President Trump won, Ms. Haley picked up eight delegates in Iowa; nine in New Hampshire; three in her home state of South Carolina; four in Michigan; 12 each in Colorado, North Carolina, and Minnesota; six in Virginia; one in Arkansas and two in Rhode Island.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39052 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
And this:

https://epoch.daily.theepochti...00aa8bd6e961476a1a82

Judge Grants Trump Delay in Classified Documents Case

Trump’s attorneys will file additional briefs on how the Supreme Court ruling on presidential immunity should factor into the case.

Judge Aileen Cannon agreed on July 6 to grant a partial pause in former President Donald Trump’s classified documents trial after his legal team made the request on grounds that they should be allowed to argue the merits of the U.S. Supreme Court’s immunity decision before the trial moves forward.

In a July 6 paperless order, Judge Cannon granted a temporary stay of three pending deadlines in the case, giving Trump attorneys and special counsel Jack Smith’s team more time to file additional briefs on how the Supreme Court ruling on presidential immunity should factor into the case.

The paused deadlines are expert disclosures that were to be provided by Trump attorneys on July 8, reciprocal discovery due from Trump counsel on July 10, and the special counsel’s CIPA submission that was due on July 10.

Following Judge Cannon’s order, the special counsel must respond to former President Trump’s motion by July 18, and any reply is due by July 21, with the court to decide on the additional briefing request after receiving these responses.

All other deadlines remain unchanged.

Judge Cannon’s order comes after the Supreme Court’s 6–3 ruling on former President Trump’s immunity claim. The high court ruled that former President Trump, like all presidents, have “absolute immunity” from charges related to official acts that fall under their “core constitutional powers,” and that he enjoys “presumptive immunity” from other actions taken while in office.

Citing that ruling, former President Trump’s attorneys on Friday filed a request to Judge Cannon to halt most of the proceedings in the case until she can resolve his immunity defense.
“Resolution of these threshold questions is necessary to minimize the adverse consequences to the institution of the Presidency arising from this unconstitutional investigation and prosecution,” the Trump team wrote in the filing.

Previously, Mr. Smith’s team argued that the special counsel’s office had not charged former President Trump for any official acts in the classified records case, and the initial indictment accuses him of retaining sensitive materials after he left the White House in early 2021 and for allegedly obstructing federal officials’ efforts to obtain them.

“Even though Trump lost the authority to possess documents containing national defense information after his term as President ended, he nonetheless willfully retained such documents,” prosecutors wrote in March, arguing that his claims about immunity should be rendered moot.
Former President Trump has pleaded not guilty in the case.

In their Friday brief requesting a stay of the deadlines, Trump attorneys argued that a partial stay of the deadlines would prevent what they characterized as further misuse of judicial resources in the case. They also claimed that the recent Supreme Court decision undermines the special counsel’s argument challenging former President Trump’s immunity in the case.

The Epoch Times reached out to the special counsel’s office for comment on the July 6 order but did not hear back before publication.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39052 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
7/9/24

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7671 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Rumors he's announcing his VP. Probably not Wink

Posts: 3574 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/charliekirk11/st.../1810858433928994948

Posts: 12940 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG!

The horrors “of the future trajectory of the country” if PDJT wins!

See sdy’s post on the previous page which highlights / lists PDJT’s platform of issues as recently adopted by the RNC.

The dems either don’t know or do not care how completely out of touch they are with Main Street, USA.

Posts: 3559 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^The Dems are NOT 'out of tough with Main Street, USA'...By their actions, it's quite evident that they HATE America, and they HATE Americans! Democrats are concerned for the Party, NOT for the Country, because for them it's only about their lust for power and control! This is why they HATE Donald Trump, Hate PDJT's Republican Platform, and EVERYTHING that it good for this country!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9293 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
OMG!

The horrors “of the future trajectory of the country” if PDJT wins!

See sdy’s post on the previous page which highlights / lists PDJT’s platform of issues as recently adopted by the RNC.

The dems either don’t know or do not care how completely out of touch they are with Main Street, USA.

They are terrified because their plan has always been to use the Climate Hoax to justify all kinds of control over the people and the economy, limit freedom, and enrich themselves and their cronies. Trump will put a stop to it - it's part of his platform. With the latest SCOTUS decision overturning CHEVRON, the EPA may lose its ability to regulate CO2 without a clear congressional authorization, which will not happen.

They are watching their scheme go down the drain. And after re-election Trump would be wise to have investigators uncover the massive fraud behind "climate science" and wholesale rigging of temperature data.

Posts: 4860 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
^^^^ yeah they float one big scare after another

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I amazed at how OBVIOUS the Democrats are, and yet the majority of people here in the SF Bay area just can't see it.

How many times have Democrats put a time limit on how much longer the planet can survive, and that date has come and gone without any doom. Then, they set another date, and the voters fall for it again. And again. Roll Eyes

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10789 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FJB’s illegitimate regime is so full of shit and lies (so says Captain Obvious).

Now from the EPA.. .

“No. No we did not legislate mandates demanding that 70% of vehicles produced by 2030 be EV’s.”

Even IF they could be produced, and even IF people would buy them without being forced to, I don’t think that the energy production capacity in the USA could even support such folly or anything close to it.

These people are truly disturbed need to tarred and feathered and banished from the country, permanently.

From The Liberty Daily -

EPA Chief Says “We Don’t Have an EV Mandate” Months After Finalizing Rules That Mandate More EVs

Posts: 3559 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If anyone hasn't noticed over the past few days; it's all PROJECT 2025 DA DA DUUUUMMMM and Russia, Russia, Russia once again.

Posts: 34308 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
They have to use fear to get votes. No one is voting for Joe. They’re voting against fear.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29880 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
If anyone hasn't noticed over the past few days; it's all PROJECT 2025 DA DA DUUUUMMMM and Russia, Russia, Russia once again.

Always the same: Create a lie and have everyone in news, Hollywood and Washington repeat it ad nauseam.

JC

Posts: 1296 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
and I think he's got a better team advising him and perhaps he's listening to them this time around..

That’s my thought as well. His hanging back in the debate and letting Biden drown without any help was a pure genius move. Let’s hope it continues into his presidency.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6431 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Biden still at the absolute top of his game!!!!
Introduces Zelensky as President Putin!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25600 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I hope he hangs in there. Pure entertainment.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I might have missed something somewhere but wasn’t the sentencing for President Trump by that NYC whackjob supposed to be today.

Posts: 53597 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post