SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 979
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure Biden is going to make it to the first commercial break. What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall at the DNC.

Posts: 1615 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Good Lord, this is just embarrassing. They need to pull the plug on this.

He's just mumbling jibberish.

Posts: 20250 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Trump just said "I have no idea what he just said and I don't think he does either".

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5091 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
These two clowns from CNN are stepping in way too often and cutting Biden off when he starts babbling and mumbling.

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
What Trump wants to say

Posts: 5399 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think CNN is showing a remarkable degree of fairness. It's probably only because of the tsunami of predictions that they would be blatantly biased, but, either way, what I see so far is quite fair.

Posts: 108248 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you guys watching it from? I’m trying to view it on cnn.com and it keeps throwing an error for me.

Finally got it to work.

Posts: 707 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Go to C-SPAN

Posts: 108248 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
They just opened Biden's mic to let him cut in, the whole show is becoming as shaky as Joe.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8417 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
CBS on youtube live

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44104 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow Sleepy Joe does look terrible. He’s barely coherent when he speaks. When Trump is speaking he just looks clueless as to what he wants to say next.

Posts: 707 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
CNN on YouTube TV

It’s not in my regular channel lineup so I had to search for it just for this one time.

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The thousand mile stare.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8417 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1604 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Newsmax

Posts: 20250 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Watching on FOX News.
Biden is failing his test.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24310 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Man, Biden is hard to listen to. #Elderabuse

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5774 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wasn’t expecting much from Biden and what I’m seeing is even worse than what I figured. The idiot is lying through his teeth and sounding incoherent doing it.

Oh and there’s the convicted felon jab. What a shitbag.

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Wow, Bidet is just staring awkwardly, like he is looking for the light to walk to.

There might be something to VDH video posted a couple days, that they are out to dump Bidet.

Posts: 4007 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Was biden adjusting his ear piece?

Posts: 1604 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post