SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
sdy,
Re: The House race in NY 22. (my location)
Claudia Tenney is part of the swamp. She was pretty good at holding her hand out for special interest money during her first term.
She does have a good NRA/Gun Rights record however. (which is the only reason she got my vote)
Unfortunately, it's just one of the occasions where you hold your nose and vote for her and try and keep Brindisi from a second term.
He ran like a moderate Republican while campaigning, and turned into Nasty Pelosi's lap dog when he got to Washington.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the Brindisi camp had a few boxes of ballots hidden away for this type of "emergency" as the previous election between them was identical.
Brindisi won the 2018 election by about 4000 ballots, all late count absentee ballots well into January 2019.
I hope it doesn't turn out that way, but I certainly won't be shocked if it does.

Edited to add: I just looked up what brand of electronic voting machines are used in New York State. In 52 of the 62 Counties in NY,
Dominion.
A real shocker here for all the miraculous come from behind election wins for a democrat.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1545 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GOP candidate wins in IA House District 2!

Mariannette Miller-Meeks has defeated Dem Rita Hart by SIX votes. Incumbent Dave Loebsack (D) retired after seven terms. Yes, the Dems lost ANOTHER seat!

State board certifies election of Miller-Meeks to Iowa's 2nd Congressional District

Zachary Oren Smith
Brianne Pfannenstiel
3:52PM CT Nov 30, 2020

A state board certified Iowa Republican Mariannette Miller-Meeks as the representative-elect of Iowa’s 2nd Congressional District Monday in a race that came down to just six votes — the closest federal election in the country this year.

Though Democrat Rita Hart is likely to challenge the results in court, the action marks the end of weeks of recounts that showed a steadily narrowing race. On election night, Miller-Meeks led by 282 votes...

Complete article:

https://www.desmoinesregister....-results/6464892002/

In an amazing coincidence, I grew up in what is now NY District 22, also going down to the wire.

Posts: 15908 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
I just heard on the radio that the MI. legistlature is not going to give the Trump time a chance to present evidence at a hearing. To say I am disgusted doesn't begin to describe how mad I am right now. And after all the things Trump has done for MI. The leaders of the MI. house and Senate can burn in hell for all I care.

Jim

Of course they will not give him a chance to prove what they have done to manipulate the election results.

If you have access to OANN check out what they have going on now, live, regarding election fraud.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
I just heard on the radio that the MI. legistlature is not going to give the Trump time a chance to present evidence at a hearing.

Time to send off a couple emails.

Done!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Watch the Az hearing. My wife watched most of it and gave me a second hand synopsis. Not much on the internet about it as it's still going on locally.

According to a President Trump expert pre-election meetings were held in Tucson months before the Nov 4 elections. Attending election officials from around the state were told that state and federal democrat candidates would receive a carte blanche 30,000+ extra votes. When asked how that number was decided, the officials running the meeting basically said it would allow illegal votes to 'fly under the radar'. An attending official anonymously sent out messages to various state lawmakers revealing this information. Apparently that went no where, but Col. Phil Waldron (Trump military cyber expert) and Sidney Powell and discovered it.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/...-votes-like-georgia/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
He'll return to celebrate with us on January 20th, when President Trump starts his 2nd term. Cool

I am SURE looking forward to that!!! Go Trump, and go Para! Big Grin

Posts: 4588 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

Time to send off a couple emails.

Done!

Ive been emailing back and forth with Shirkey's office for the last week for what good it will do.I will say I am getting replies.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the PA hearings at Gettysburg were proof enough of this BS. But the AZ stuff is blowing them out of the water. And then AZ certifies their election, amid this damning testimony? They’ve had some really great, knowledgeable witnesses on there pleading with their own legislative panel, and President Trump, to look into the election results from every county in every state. Probable fraud on a massive scale since at least 2008, and one guy thought probably since 2002. Makes one a bit afraid to ponder what actually has to happen in order to rid ourselves of the deep, deep, deep global state, and those willing to bend over for them. Frightening times lie ahead, no matter the outcome.

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Steve Bannon's War Room on YouTube has had the best coverage I've seen recently if anyone is looking for a good source.

His sources in PA are telling him behind closed doors the GOP state leadership are saying things will go back to normal when this is over, so no reason to get involved.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
My fear all along has been that the longer this nonsense is allowed to persist, the harder it will be to correct. Based on the actions in PA yesterday and AZ today, it doesn't seem like the truth matters. The only thing that matters is the status quo.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
This is all going to come down to SCOTUS.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea, SCOTUS, but...

If SCOTUS rules for Trump and cites that the Constitution has the remedy for choosing the President, we will see if the states in-question vote for Trump, going against the fraudulent outcome in their state, or if they vote Biden to accede to da will of da people in their states, regardless of the fraud.

Politicians are spineless jellyfish and face no consequences for their failures.

In a monarchy, it and its vassals at least, had to go on to the field of battle, and many did not return. King Harold for instance at Hastings. The French elite at Agincourt for instance. Sometimes the monarchy even lost its head(s).

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
If SCOTUS rules for Trump and cites that the Constitution has the remedy for choosing the President, we will see if the states in-question vote for Trump, going against the fraudulent outcome in their state, or if they vote Biden to accede to da will of da people in their states, regardless of the fraud.

This is a very good possibility and one I've considered for awhile. I believe this will be the remedy the SCOTUS would chose and then we are right back to the politicians in each state making the final decision.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...nternet_3597825.html

Poll Challenger, Dominion Contractor Say Voting Machines in Detroit Were Connected to Internet

A contractor for Dominion Voting Systems who performed IT work at the TCF Center in Michigan and a former state senator who was a poll challenger both say that the voting machines used in the Nov. 3 election were connected to the internet.

Melissa Carone—a freelance IT worker who submitted a sworn affidavit on Nov. 10 detailing a barrage of what she called fraudulent actions during her time at the voting center—said she was called into a hotel in Allen Park on Nov. 2 where the whole Dominion team was staying in order to attend a training of sorts.

In that hotel conference room, there was a tabulator and an adjudication machine the team was told to walk around the room and look at. Carone said a Dominion manager (the man who initially contacted her for the position) talked for around an hour telling the team where they were going to be assigned for the election.

“They gave us a binder that they told us to go through, which actually was very beneficial to me and a lot of the attorneys because it gave a lot of information regarding their software and image cast and how, yes, the machines were connected to the Wi-Fi. Absolutely,” she told The Epoch Times. “It even says it in there.”

In the bottom right-hand corner of the computers used to tabulate and adjudicate ballots there is a Wi-Fi signal but it doesn’t show if the machines were connected to the worldwide web or if they were just connected to a network, Carone said, unless a mouse hovers over it. She was not allowed access to it, she said.

“In the manual that they provided me with it says to make sure that every tabulating machine is connected via Ethernet cable,” Carone added.

Carone’s affidavit was submitted as a supplement to a lawsuit in Michigan. The suit was brought in early November by the Great Lakes Justice Center on behalf of Cheryl Costantino and Edward McCall. Plaintiffs allege that because of multiple irregularities, the election in Wayne County should be voided.

Carone’s main role was to assist Dominion with IT work: it involved inspecting the tabulating machines or adjudication machines and to help anybody who needed it. She would often open the tabulators to fix any paper jams or other issues with the machine.

Patrick Colbeck, a former state senator, aerospace engineer, and a poll challenger at the TCF center in Detroit, said in a sworn affidavit that the machines appeared to have been connected to the internet. Colbeck said the area had wireless routers set up with networks called “CPSStaff” and “AV Counter” broadcast in the area.

All it takes to confirm the connectivity status of a Windows computer “is to roll the cursor over the LAN connection icon in the bottom right corner of the display. When there is no internet connection, a unique icon showing a cross-hatched globe appears. I proceeded to review the terminal screens for the Tabulator and Adjudicator computers and I observed the icon that indicates internet connection on each terminal,” according to Colbeck’s affidavit.

“All the tabulator computers were connected via Ethernet cables to a network router,” Colbeck told The Epoch Times. “And that router, in turn, was connected to another router that was connected to the adjudicators. Those were connected to another router/firewall which was connected to the internet, which was connected to the local data center.”

“Anybody who understands IT knows that if one computer is connected on a network to the internet, all the computers on that network are connected to the internet. And I know that the local data center was connected to the other networks,” he added.

Colbeck said he later approached some of the election officials at the center and told them they could dispel his concerns by simply moving their mouse over the icon and that a pop up would appear indicating if the computer was connected to the internet or not.

The officials would not move their mouse for him, Colbeck said. They told him to trust their word.

Colbeck said a number of different affidavits have been submitted detailing some of the “weird things happening on the network.” He said there were outages and error messages.

“The errors that popped up on the computers with the tabulators and adjudicators was something called backup overflow,” he said. “That’s not a standard Windows error message. Where you do see that error message is when you’re trying to backup to a SQL database. Now, either each one of these tabulators had their own SQL database built into that workstation, or they’re trying to connect to some outside database that was not local at that workstation.”

“Many of the features of Dominion that are being characterized as glitches are actually designed features of dominion to help people manipulate the results of the election,” Colbeck asserted.

Voting machines connected to the internet are particularly vulnerable to hackers. According to a 2020 fact sheet published by the Michigan Bureau of Elections: “Voting machines cannot be connected to the internet during ballot tabulation.” But the bureau states that after counting is finished and a paper record is generated, some jurisdictions “connect the machines to the internet to send unofficial results to the county clerk.”

On Election day and the day after, Carone said she also witnessed countless workers rescanning batches of mail-in-ballots at the TCF Center without disregarding them first, resulting in the ballots being counted 4 to 5 times in some instances.

Workers were handed a batch of around 50 mail-in ballots at a time that they would run through tabulators, which would often get jammed.

“I witnessed countless workers rescanning the batches without discarding them first which resulted in ballots being counted 4-5 times,” she said in her affidavit.

When she brought up these concerns to a Dominion manager, he told her: “Melissa, I don’t want to hear it. We are here to assist with IT, we are not here to run their election.”

Carone said the adjudication process normally involves both a Republican and a Democrat judging the ballots, but during a night shift she overheard two women talking about their political party—they were both Democrats and they decided to sit together.

“There was no oversight,” she said. “Nobody asking them any questions. It was just a free-for-all.”

Carone said she will soon submit a second sworn affidavit containing information she says will “shine a lot of light on this and how it happened.” She has since contacted the FBI on two occasions, in one instance speaking with a woman for over an hour, but the bureau never called her back or followed up with her after receiving her information.

Carone said Dominion machines “absolutely” had the had the capacity to switch votes. In her affidavit, she mentioned Dominion employees talking to each other about a data loss and that they “all got on their phones and stepped to the side of the stage.”

“I don’t believe that was actually a data loss,” she said. “That was what my boss told me. I believe that was when Dominion found out Trump was ahead by over 130,000 votes.”

Dominion did not immediately respond to an emailed request by The Epoch Times for comment on this article. On their website they categorically deny what they describe as “false assertions about vote switching and software issues” with their systems.

There was an intense atmosphere of intimidation toward Republican poll challengers in the TCF Center, according to Carone. Numerous Republican poll challengers were “pushed aside.”

“I was told [by Dominion] not to talk to them, not to answer any questions,” she said. “They were just treating them awfully, very rude.”

At one point during the night, steel ballot boxes were placed behind the poll counters.

“They were trying to create a barricade between the poll challengers and the counters,” she said. “As the night went on more ballots got put into these boxes and they would start stacking them, creating a higher barricade.”

Carone said in her affidavit that she was the only Republican working for Dominion in Detroit. She described the atmosphere in the center as “very tense.”

“Dominion employees and the city workers were making comments about people that had any kind of an American flag on their attire, that they were automatically deemed Trump supporters,” she said. “They were just making comments saying how disgusting Trump is.”

“I just started acting like I was a Democrat because I didn’t want them to even get suspicious of it,” she added. “I was just nervous, you know?”

During her first 24-hour shift, Carone said she did not see a single ballot for Trump. The next day she did witness some.

Carone said she does not have any faith in the integrity of Dominion’s software or tabulating process. Dominion has not contacted her about the contents of her affidavit or of her allegations.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this election is determined by state politicians were screwed. Wouldn't that be the same spineless idiots who right now won't lift a finger to investigate but are tripping over themselves to certify? There's no way they'll risk public scorn to do the right thing and most of them hate Trump anyway. I pray this outcome isn't the only hope we have.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
Right, so fuckery was definitely afoot. Experts say it, evidence says it, the very counting machines are programmable, corruptible, connected to the internet and easily updatable, we have countless witnesses to fuckery in all the key states, but getting a damn judge to actually hear the case and let evidence be presented just isn't in the cards.

When this is over a lot of people need to go to prison for a very long time. A lot of judges, newsmen, election workers, and others.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone in the world know this is criminal. Nothing will be done, Trump set the communists back 4 years.

I hope President Trump starts his own party. I could live with conservative constitutional swampers.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...th-concedes-n2580851

California Democrat Christy Smith conceded to GOP Congressman Mike Garcia

An official call from the Associated Press has not yet been made in California’s 25th congressional district, but Smith told supporters that her path to victory is no longer viable.

that would make REPs w 211 House members w

Iowa 2 and NY 22 still undecided

REPs appear to be leading in both of those

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...th-concedes-n2580851

California Democrat Christy Smith conceded to GOP Congressman Mike Garcia...

Iowa 2 and NY 22 still undecided...

IOWA #2 went to the GOP! I posted at 4:13PM today a few pages back. Yippee!!!

Posts: 15908 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post