SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 979
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
^^^ great laugh this morning. Big Grin

Posts: 23044 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Trump should make his VP announcement 5 minutes before the debate begins.

CNN will shit themselves.

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That was very good - a good giggle.

I wouldn’t announce before the debate. I’d make the announcement during his first opening remarks.

And let’s make sure sleepy Joe isn’t wearing an ear piece.

Posts: 53454 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

And let’s make sure sleepy Joe isn’t wearing an ear piece.

I'd love to see Trump march over to Joe's podium (like Al Gore did to GWB) and demand to see both of his ears to check for an earpiece.

Posts: 34136 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
yep

Posts: 53454 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
yeah and make sure his rubber mask doesn't pull down or crease, they're probably working on that right now

Posts: 2908 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Clumsy bullshit

Instagram ‘Accidentally’ Changed All Users’ Settings to Limit Political Content Ahead of Thursday’s Debate

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108248 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
My fear: A CNN staffer will send the list of questions to a relative of one of Biden’s handlers.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9183 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Bongino is reporting on his page that Michael Obama is frustrated with the Biden's

why should he be concerned about what the Biden's are doing unless his husband is one of the string pullers on the Puppet of the United States

https://redstate.com/levon/202...ers-ex-wife-n2176038

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Big Mike!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30630 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
My fear: A CNN staffer will send the list of questions to a relative of one of Biden’s handlers.

Will???
The debate is tonight the questions have been in the Biden corner for a long time now.
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised is the Biden corner came up with the questions and provided them to CNN.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25541 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ for sure

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11137 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
This is not a debate. It's a question and answer session and joe has been cramming with the answers all week.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3111 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What the hell is this?

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1806389150758945114

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30630 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
It's CNN at their finest!

Posts: 4674 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Trump ought to refuse to come out until this 2 minute delay (that you know will only be applied to him) is removed. That's complete bullshit Mad

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
What's the odds that ole Joe has already been given the questions? Frown
Whether he remembers the answers or not is ... ?? Confused

Posts: 23044 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
CNN is now denying that they are doing a 2 minute delay at the debate so that may have been some Twitter fake news that went viral.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Perhaps.

Nevertheless:

https://x.com/HARRISFAULKNER/s.../1806396689965793339

ALERT: White House Correspondents Association says CNN is keeping the press' neutral pool camera OUT of tonight's Presidential Debate. WHCA states that:

WHCA is deeply concerned that CNN has rejected our repeated requests to include the White House travel pool inside the studio. Through conversations and advocacy, we urged CNN to grant access to at least one print pool reporter for the duration of the debate. WHCA has been informed that one print reporter will be permitted to enter the studio during a commercial break to briefly observe the setting. That is not sufficient in our view and diminishes a core principle of presidential coverage. The White House pool has a duty to document, report and witness the president’s events and his movements on behalf of the American people.

The pool is there for the “what ifs?” in a world where the unexpected does happen.

The pool reporter works on behalf of the entire White House press corps. Print pool reports are an important part of the historical record. Further, the pool is screened by the US Secret Service and travels with the president on Air Force One so there is no security issue. The Biden campaign told WHCA it supports our request.

The Trump campaign told WHCA it would not oppose the inclusion of the White House pool reporter. The Trump campaign has a separate press corps.

Tonight’s debate will have no audience present and includes format rules that can silence candidates’ microphones. We don’t know how this will play out in real time. A pool reporter is there to observe what is said and done when microphones are off or when either candidate is not seen on camera but may speak, gesture, move, or engage in some way.

WHCA believes this principle of coverage matters. The White House travel pool has been included in past presidential debates and we believe that standard of access is essential.
Precedent matters for future debates.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The GDC's Indian* name is "Running Scared While Shitting Pants".

*(Feathered, not Dotted)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44104 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post