SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Seemed to be a textbook example of the vapors.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Somebody get precious a Xanax

And the ratio of the day is right here:

https://x.com/kasie/status/1805195530621882695

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Somebody get precious a Xanax

Poor thing. Fascists don't handle opposing viewpoints, or truth, well.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It took them seven years to finally state what we knew the day after it happened Roll Eyes.

quote:
Snopes.com, perhaps the most well-known fact-checking website, has finally confirmed — seven years later — that President Donald Trump did not refer to neo-Nazis in Charlottesville in August 2017 as “very fine people.”

The false claim was central to President Joe Biden’s election in 2020. He used it to launch his campaign in April 2019, claiming he had been inspired to run against President Trump because the latter called neo-Nazis “very fine people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...is-very-fine-people/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So that CNN bimbo just proved that they aren't going to be fair in any way in this debate.

She just handed DJT a gift here, way to go dummy! Big Grin

Posts: 34582 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
CNN has never been known to have the best and brightest working as on-air readers

clearly she cannot comprehend what she just did, and thats OK, she proved to everyone what she is

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
So that CNN bimbo just proved that they aren't going to be fair in any way in this debate.

She just handed DJT a gift here, way to go dummy! Big Grin

I hope Trump says anything he wants, and I hope CNN cuts his mic constantly. Because this will backfire on the Dems, it will be crystal clear to the viewing audience that this "debate" will be a complete shitshow, showing complete censorship of the most popular presidential candidate, something that has never happened before.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Scared jerkoff is scared

https://x.com/Bubblebathgirl/s.../1805277135562535320

This douche can glare at the camera with his tats and his faggotty do-rag, talking shit. I've got a surprise for him. I keep telling people I'm already half-way to not giving a shit. I know I'm not alone.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
I guess he's been in a coma for the last few years of rights inhalation by the current regime.

Posts: 5912 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What a clown.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
What a clown.

>> HONK << >>HONK <<
Pull my finger.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
When he's not pretending he's a 'BadAss' and making threats, it appears he like to play with HotWheels... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Someone should probably inform Urban Warrior that Trump was already President for a pretty successful term. No one died and calamity did not ensue. I'm a little curious about exactly which policies have that fellow about to cry.

Posts: 2042 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
SOB is at the terminal stage of TDS.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Tools like that guy are usually the first ones to show their ass and run if shit ever gets real like he fantasies about. He knows full well he will never have to back those words up.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Crazies like him are more likely to be the war starters....

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6408 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
6/24/24

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He picked out his shirt to further affirm the 'seriousness' of his PSA.

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Kind of reminds me of the lead biker of Satan's Messengers

https://youtu.be/4UBXTC24T8g?si=S7a5b-J_tsCeAiW_

Posts: 2845 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post