SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Mass Layoffs at the RNC; More Than 60 Staffers Will Be Let Go

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108154 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I have to believe this is a very good thing!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38888 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I guess Fredo figures that if his side is going to lose, at least he can look good by making a correct prediction.

AIN'T THAT RIGHT, FREDO? Razz

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1767343400380924118

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38888 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Don't count on it. The commies are always a move ahead.

They've been suspiciously quiet regarding the election and seem very sure of themselves, not unlike 2020. There was no doubt in the communist leadership that Biden was going to win despite ALL evidence to the contrary. Lo and behold...he did. You can bet that they've got something up their sleeves.

That is, if we even have an election come November. Perhaps that is what they have up their sleeve.

The U.S. will have an election in November. And the commies are not always one step ahead.

And I believe the Dems will lose to Trump. The rats are leaving a sinking ship- Nuland is resigning and today, HUD secretary Marcia Fudge announced her resignation. Trump is making the right moves, taking over the RNC is a big one.

I think the Dems behind the scenes are resigned to the fact that Trump very well will win.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16838 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Who knows? Maybe even without "legal ballet harvesting" we'll have enough votes to override the rampant cheating these slimy amoral sons o' bitches are sure to engage in.

The Dems are losing more and more black and latino voters every day.

The problem is that the leftists know that they have to keep Donald Trump out of office, because if he gets back in, that's their ass. This isn't the Donald Trump of January, 2017, green as can be. No, this is the Donald Trump of January, 2025, who has been put through the ringer, trampled on, stabbed in the back hundreds of times, charged for crimes he's never committed, impeached, abandoned by supposed allies, and all the rest.

If The Donald gets back in there, he knows what needs to be done, knows how to get it done, and knows who he needs with him to do it.

And you slimy melon farmers, we're comin' Mad

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
<<snip>>
If The Donald gets back in there, he knows what needs to be done, knows how to get it done, and knows who he needs with him to do it.

And you slimy melon farmers, we're comin' Mad

Anticipating this for the next 8 months makes me feel like a kid waiting on Christmas! I'm all giddy with excitement!!!

Posts: 4670 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Meet Laura Kavanagh, the Fire Commander of the New York City Fire Department and the woman who started the investigation into firefighters who booed Letitia James and chanted for Trump. She was appointed by Mayor Eric Adams and has never been a firefighter herself.

She’s worked on many political campaigns for democrats and even oversaw the complete diversification of the FDNY. Her office has made it clear that anyone who was involved in booing James will be “educated” on proper conduct.

Why is a woman who’s never served as a firefighter serving as the Commander?

https://twitter.com/Travis_in_...titia-james-n3784417

Posts: 19670 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The Robert Hur Congressional hearings today could be interesting.

In case anybody doesn't remember, Hur's the Special Prosecutor that investigated the Biden classified documents case in Delaware that paralleled the Trump documents case.

How will he, and both sides of questioners, approach the issue of memory that caused him to not charge Biden with any crimes when he says Biden clearly committed some.

The Republican side looks easy but they have to handle it correctly which is often a problem for them.
The Democrats will likely attack him as a Trump appointee to create a lot of smoke and confusion since that really doesn't address the real issues at all. They have to thread a really fine needle for anyone paying attention, and hope most are not. Not a bad bet.

In my opinion, he should have gone forward and prepared an indictment and then let the judge in the case make the call about mental competency, if that was truly the issue.

Let's see how this goes.

Posts: 9659 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4il0d3-bla...aign=TheLibertyDaily

Posts: 12840 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
3/11/24

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7665 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
https://rumble.com/v4il0d3-bla...aign=TheLibertyDaily

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="rumble" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/v4fzrif/?pub=sxx5h" width="640"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"I'm a mother and care about the future of my child."

BLESS HER HEART!!! AMEN AND AMEN!!!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
just a formality, but

Donald Trump may be able to clinch the Republican presidential nomination on Tuesday, after results are in from the four GOP voting contests taking place in Georgia, Washington, Mississippi and Hawaii.

Trump has over 1,075 delegates (according to CBS), and needs 1215 to secure the nomination.

In the four contests Tuesday, 161 GOP delegates are at stake.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/r...sissippi-trump-2024/

once Trump is the formal REP candidate, it drives home even more that all the phony charges against him are election interference

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I did my part today

BTW, who the fuck is Ryan Binkley? Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
I saw on the news today that they expect a decision from the judge concerning Fani and her squeeze this week. I hope so and I hope he throws the book at them followed by the Georgia Law Bar.

Posts: 6646 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
two weeks ago:

Texas pastor and long-shot Republican presidential candidate Ryan Binkley officially ended his race for the White House and endorsed his political party's favored candidate for the nomination, former President Donald Trump.

Binkley thanked his supporters and more than 80,000 financial backers -- "who helped share my vision" -- on social media before offering Trump his "unwavering support" as the election continues.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...es-trump/ar-BB1j0w1x

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I saw on the news today that they expect a decision from the judge concerning Fani and her squeeze this week. I hope so and I hope he throws the book at them followed by the Georgia Law Bar.
He said on Friday before last that he would have a decision within two weeks. That was eleven days ago. He needs to get the fuck on with it. This is a no-brainer. He's beginning to piss me off with his foot-dragging bullshit.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/12...lis-trump/index.html

The presiding judge in former President Donald Trump’s Georgia election subversion case says he is on track to order this week on whether to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

In an interview last week on WSB Radio in Atlanta to discuss the challenger he will face in his reelection bid , Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee briefly spoke about Willis and his pending order on whether to remove her from prosecuting Trump and the remaining co-defendants.

“I gave myself a deadline because I knew everyone wanted an answer. And I’ll tell you that an order like this takes time to write,” McAfee said in the interview.

“There is a lot that I have to go through. And so, I’ve had – and again I’ll emphasize this – I’ve had a rough draft in an outline before I ever heard a rumor that someone wanted to run for this position, so the result is not going to change because of politics,” McAfee added.

“I am calling as best I can and the law as I understand it. So, I still feel like I’m on track to having that done by the deadline that I put on myself,” he said.

McAfee told the court at the end of the Willis disqualification hearings that he would take at least two weeks to decide.

McAfee talked about how the case has impacted him personally, saying he looks forward to the day he can speak with his toddler-aged children about his experience presiding over the historic case.

“What I think about is I got two kids, 5 and 3. They are too young to have any idea what’s going on or what I do.,” the judge said. “But what I’m looking forward to one day is maybe they grow up a little bit and ask me about it, and I’m looking forward to looking them in the eye and tell them I played it straight and I did the best I could.”

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
lots of weasel wording in that statement

for most of us, its a slam dunk - whats to weigh?

Posts: 53408 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
McAfee may have a tough time getting elected in November.

McAfee, 34, who served as prosecutor both in Fulton county and for the US Department of Justice, is a Federalist Society conservative

He is a new judge. He was appointed by the governor a year ago (February 2023)

He has a challenger for this position : Robert Patillo. Patillo is a black male.

Patillo, 39, has practiced civil rights law for more than 15 years in Georgia. He also has a long-running radio show on Atlanta’s WAOK, in which his occasionally idiosyncratic political views have an airing.

“There are a lot more things that are broken in the Fulton county court, that deserve attention, more than Fani and the Trump trial,” Patillo said. “There are people who have been in that jail for five years awaiting trial. Anyone who is going to be a judge needs a plan to bring these cases to court.”

Judicial races are nonpartisan in Georgia, but Fulton county has a three-to-one Democratic voter advantage.

Jesse Jackson: "Robert Patillo is a leader of our times, reverent to his history while still being the Intellectual Militant that this generation demands"

Attorney Robert Hillard Patillo II is the Executive Director of the Rainbow PUSH Coalition's Peachtree Street Project headquartered in Atlanta Georgia. Attorney Patillo has worked with and advised Rev. Jesse L. Jackson for over 20 years and is a highly sought after speaker and organizer in the fields of Civil and Human Rights. Attorney Patillo has worked as a political organizer and Political Strategist for over 25 years as well as practicing Civil Rights Law for over a decade in his law practice at The Patillo Law Group, LLC.

https://robertpatillo.com/

Does McAfee stand a chance to get elected in Fulton County ?