SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s my understanding that this new indictment from Jack Smith is basically a repackaged, slimmed-down version of what he was pushing before and got smacked down on. Stinks of desperation to me.

Posts: 34529 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
It’s my understanding that this new indictment from Jack Smith is basically a repackaged, slimmed-down version of what he was pushing before and got smacked down on. Stinks of desperation to me.

WTF is Smith still on the gov't. payroll? His position was never authorized by Congress. He should be unemployed like months ago, and Merrick Garland should be repaying his entire investigation expenses out of his salary, pension and personal assets.

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so glad that Texas AG Ken Paxton is taking the steps he is. I have nothing against legal immigrants voting. My wife is a legal immigrant from China and it makes me so proud to see her so enthusiastic about wanting to vote for Donald J. Trump. I just hate the idea of illegal immigrants being encouraged to break the law and vote.

I’m here to learn more about firearms and would love to contribute as well. I’ve been following this forum for a few years and would feel honored to be a member.

Posts: 12 | Location: Gilbert  | Registered: May 25, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
This why the illegals are here and being catered too.
This Data is from The Official Website of The US Social Security Administration, HAVV

This is the amount of people in each state that attempt to register to vote WITHOUT ID just in 2024

Alabama 54,579
Alaska 3,561
Arizona 1,255,486
Texas 3,108,083
California 176,604
Arkansas 6,141
Colorado 41,338
Connecticut4,564
Delaware 0
District of Columbia 0
Florida 43,897
Georgia 241,671
Hawaii 0
Idaho 4,846
Illinois 362,798
Indiana 165,717
Iowa 9,383
Kansas 25,083
Kentucky 0
Louisiana 5,866
Maine 5,090
Maryland 67,181
Massachusetts 4,380
Michigan 14,921
Minnesota 25,488
Mississippi 1,506
Missouri 1,597,775
Montana 22,390
Nebraska 7,228
Nevada 63,732
New Hampshire 0
New Jersey 158,146
New Mexico 0
New York 109,937
North Carolina 363,966
North Dakota 0
Ohio 33,308
Oklahoma 0
Oregon 21,599
Pennsylvania 1,536,052
Rhode Island 59,206
South Carolina 0
South Dakota 15,229
Tennessee 0
Utah 14,081
Vermont 2,982
Virginia 0
Washington 17,170
West Virginia 0
Wisconsin 7,077
Wyoming 6,240

TOTAL 9,664,301

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
How can Jack Smith do anything? He is illegitimate.

Perhaps we should file charges against Jack Smith

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^I've seen some chatter about Jack Smith committing a crime by impersonating the government in this latest filing.
I'm really hoping that the law prevails and Smith is sentenced to exile in The Phantom Zone like General Zod.

Posts: 797 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The New York Times rips into Kamala!! They call her "weak" and "a phony" and then they get really nasty in a series of guest editorials.

For example:

"In a sour commentary, NYT Deputy Opinion Editor Patrick Healy said he'd 'cringed' when former president Bill Clinton took the convention stage on Tuesday to claim that Harris would be 'the president of joy'.

How's that going to help the millions of Americans whose livelihoods are now at stake, Healey asked? And why has Harris failed to conduct a single interview or serious press conference since Biden stepped aside last month?

'Ultimately, she needs more voters in the swing states to trust her to handle the economy better than her opponent… Harris can't coast on "joy",' he concluded witheringly.

But worse was to come from the Times.

On Monday, the newspaper published a guest essay titled 'Trump can win on character', by conservative commentator Rich Lowry.

Pulling no punches, Lowry wrote that Harris is 'weak and a phony and doesn't truly care about the country or the middle class.'"

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

When the Times turns on a Democrat,stick that fork in.

I think it is as simple as this. Nobody wants to live in Venezuela. And as time goes on, even the most knee-jerk supporters will have to confront and reject that grim prospect.

Not to toot my own horn – well, OK, a modest toot – I predicted that when the tide turned against Kamala, it would turn in a tidal wave.

Look carefully.

This is the first swell of what will become Hokusai's wave.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-ignorant-phony.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11204 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
There are a number of video clips on YT from the Republican Forum on the Assassination Attempt on President Trump. Here’s just one.

Ben Shaffer is a SWAT Counter-sniper who was one duty at the Pennsylvania Trump Rally.

Eric Prince is founder and owner of Blackwater private security company.

Dan Bongino has a podcast, but is former USSS.

It difficult not to sense government involvement in the assassination attempt.

Posts: 13562 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The rifle

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109043 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Looks like some kind of RDS. What kind of an assassin uses a RDS trying to take out your target at long distance? Guess he couldn't afford a real scope.

Also, looks like the counter sniper took out part of the CTR stock, which makes sense, as his face was right there, when the bullet went through his head.

Q

Posts: 27507 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The rifle

Finally. Thank you.

And because I tend to limit my exposure to politics these days, has anyone noted and commented on the similarity of Kraft durch Freude (“strength through joy”) to the latest leftist emphasis on “joy” this or that?

And then there was Deutschland erwache! (“Germany awake!”) and its similarity to another word that has become part of the leftist lexicon for some time—?

If those were terms used by the Right, the BS media and their puppet masters would have seized on them immediately and never turned loose.

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Also, looks like the counter sniper took out part of the CTR stock, which makes sense, as his face was right there, when the bullet went through his head.

What part are you referring to? Is there something missing just above the rear sling swivel socket?

It has been widely reported that the shot fired by the local SWAT guy damaged the rifle. Previously, though, it was claimed that the shot hit and damaged the buffer tube and would have made it impossible for the murderer to continue firing. Unless it’s on the other side, I don’t see anything like that.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47677 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
What part are you referring to? Is there something missing just above the rear sling swivel socket?

Yes, that part in the rear half that slides over the buffer tube is missing.

Q

Posts: 27507 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Holosun AEMS red dot.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, that part in the rear half that slides over the buffer tube is missing.

Okay, thanks.

Based on the most recent information about the entrance/exit of the Secret Service sniper’s shot, I believe it’s possible that’s what removed the missing piece. If, however, the shot had been very slightly higher it would have missed the stock entirely, and if very slightly lower it would have struck the buffer tube itself. Now I’m trying to imagine how a shot fired by the SWAT officer could have caused that damage, also without hitting the tube. In any event even if his shot only caused the killer to stop firing, that was enough.

It’s another thing I’ll be interested in learning when the final report(s) come out. The one thing that is an absolute given in any sort of incident like this is that initial reports/claims are going to be wrong in many ways.

As for the rifle itself and especially the sight, it is puzzling that the Evil Cabal that sent the shooter on his mission didn’t think to equip him a little more suitably. They were able to accomplish so many other difficult to manage aspects of the operation, and yet no one knew enough or thought to mention that—? Puzzling indeed. Roll Eyes

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47677 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like some kind of RDS. What kind of an assassin uses a RDS trying to take out your target at long distance? Guess he couldn't afford a real scope.

quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Holosun AEMS red dot.

Yep.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
As for the rifle itself and especially the sight, it is puzzling that the Evil Cabal that sent the shooter on his mission didn’t think to equip him a little more suitably. They were able to accomplish so many other difficult to manage aspects of the operation, and yet no one knew enough or thought to mention that—? Puzzling indeed. Roll Eyes
With no disrespect at all intended toward our own resident monkey, it seems to me that the coverage (or lack of the same) provided and Mr. Crooks coming together as they did was more like a thousand monkeys beating on typewriters and coming up with an updated Encyclopedia Britanica. Sometimes the holes in the Swiss cheese just line up.

Posts: 7066 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:...With no disrespect at all intended toward our own resident monkey, ...

None taken. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44455 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:.

A shot fired by a local SWAT member struck Crook's rifle sending debris into his face and neck. (This is shot #9 heard in the various videos.) Almost immediately following this action, a USSS counter sniper delivered the kill shot. (This is shot #10 heard in the various videos.)

Posts: 3562 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Why does the stock in the first photo show damage but not in the others?

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Why does the stock in the first photo show damage but not in the others?

They all show damage.

Q