SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 983
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nathan Wade on the stand now. Wade does not impress me. He comes across like he might be the concierge of a mid-tier hotel, or possibly a clerk in a men's shop.

Posts: 108268 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A friend of District Attorney Fani Willis testified Thursday that Willis’ personal relationship with a special prosecutor began before he was hired in the election interference case against Donald Trump.

Robin Yeartie’s testimony directly contradicts Willis’ statement that the relationship with Nathan Wade didn’t begin until after Wade was hired. Yeartie was called to testify in a hearing to determine whether Willis should be removed from the case accusing Trump and others of conspiring to overturn the 2020 presidential election results in the state.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...gan-in-2019-n3782995

Posts: 19700 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, I've seen enough. A man can be clever without being smart. This guy is neither. Wade gives all the appearance of being nothing more than another incompetent DEI hire.

It's Fulton County, and what it comes down to is that he has his job for the same reason most Fulton County employees have their job: he's black.

Also apparent at this point is that neither this rocket surgeon nor Fani Willis considered for even a single second that all of this could possibly come to light.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Jonathan Turley:

Wade said "in a relationship particularly for men . . . you don't keep a ledger." He insists that she paid her own way in other ways than direct payments.

and

".Wade just said that all of the money that Willis allegedly repaid him for flights and other expenses were paid to him in cash. Thus, he has no receipts or proof of the repayments..."

Posts: 19700 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's a lie that no one believes, not even the leftists who will say otherwise publicly.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Razz

https://twitter.com/RealJamesW.../1758190268724183533

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
^^^

Hopefully they play that clip in court.

Posts: 1831 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
How could the judge wait for as long as it took Wade to answer the question about whether he had been in a cabin with Fani? WTF?

Posts: 3594 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fani on the stand. Her voice is shaking and she's squirming around, looks very nervous.

She's behaving like a guilty person.

A brief break while documents are copied for Miss Thang.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This case is just so downright ghetto, just real lowdown behavior with no apparent attempts to even hide their behavior or cover their tracks.

When the leftist are cringing at this debacle, you know it's bad.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16861 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
She looks oddly troubled. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6264 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Until Fanni returns.

https://twitter.com/JesseBWatt.../1757590814719443014

Posts: 12859 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hehe, I just tuned in. This bitch is scared and furious her shit got caught out.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30654 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I heard parts of Wade's testimony and I'm of the opinion he got his law degree from a box of Cracker Jacks. What I heard made the Johnny Depp trial sound intelligent.

Posts: 3490 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
She's being very evasive. She says she can't remember much of anything when asked about things from 12-18 months ago.
Right ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16577 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Me and her"

She told the judge that "somebody was lyin' on her." Roll Eyes

This is what college nets you these days. She's an embarrassment. D.A. of a major American city and she sounds like she's manager of a Wendy's.

And the word is 'substantive', woman, not 'substatif'

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
DEI on full display.

Posts: 1831 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am surprised the judge let her take over the courtroom the way she has.

Maybe he wants the world to see her ignorance.

Posts: 12859 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She's handling this quite poorly and she has FINALLY been cautioned by the judge.

Willis got on the stand voluntarily, and it was a mistake for her to do so. It is apparent she wanted to testify because the accusations about her conduct got the best of her. She is being driven by emotion, not reason, and she is doing herself no good.