SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 1159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's great. Donald Trump has the best campaign staff.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Another one released today

https://twitter.com/ProudEleph...ch-article-107607757

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Those were awesome

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Those were great. Usually political ads, even if they're good, have a kind of stilted, clumsy delivery. These were very well crafted with none of the amateurish look I've come to expect from all of them.

That chicken ad in particular had to be cheap to make, too.

Haley was asking to get skewered image wise by staying in. And so it goes...

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/headlines/2...judge-rules-n3782801

An Atlanta-area judge overseeing the election interference case against former president Donald Trump reaffirmed his decision on Monday to hold a hearing over allegations that Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis (D) engaged in an improper personal relationship with the lead prosecutor on the case.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee’s decision to move forward with an evidentiary hearing on Thursday is a blow to Willis, who had asked the judge to cancel the hearing and reject motions from Trump and other co-defendants who are seeking to disqualify her over her claims she had an improper relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade.

However, McAfee said he would not entertain testimony at the hearing related to Wade’s alleged lack of qualifications for his job, noting that it is at the discretion of the district attorney to hire anyone with “a heartbeat and a bar card.”

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
One of PDJT's few failings is that he has a hard time knowing when to stop. He's got Haley beat, stop campaigning against her! Concentrate efforts on election integrity (since he's already got Biden beat, too).

Posts: 6791 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
She should be booted and her boyo too from the case. It looks bad and it is bad. She should face a state bar disciplinary investigation too, along with a criminal investigation.

But....

Even if she's booted, the charges and case against Trump remain.

Posts: 4254 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Genius!

There's no doubt about it, when you want someone to kick your enemy in the taint, Trump is the man to do it.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 5012 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

I love it when Trump does shit like this.
Call me unwashed and juvenile.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Deplorable even... Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
2/12/24

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thursday

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1757438846046794022

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...3-trump-indictments/

Three separate prosecutors reportedly met with White House aides before indicting former President Donald Trump, President Joe Biden’s political opponent.

The reported meetings suggest a coordinated attack against Biden’s 2024 rival. If coordination occurred, it lends credence to Trump’s belief that the indictments are election interference.

The timing of the indictments are peculiar. After Trump announced a reelection bid against Biden, four indictments hit Trump in four separate jurisdictions, each following revelations about the Biden family business.

In three cases, prosecutors reportedly met with the Biden administration before indicting Trump:

Alvin Bragg: New York – “Stormy Daniels” Case (state)
Jack Smith: Miami – “Documents” Case (federal)
Fani Willis: Fulton County, Georgia (state)

more at link

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, no! Fani may have ruined the Trump case!!

DAMMIT!!

‘Her Problems Continue To Multiply’: CNN Legal Analyst Says Fani Willis May Have Ruined Trump Case

CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig said Tuesday that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis may have destroyed her election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Willis appointed her romantic partner Nathan Wade as special prosecutor in the case, which a Trump co-defendant alleges is a conflict of interest because of benefits she received based on their relationship. Judge Scott McAfee will consider a motion Thursday to disqualify Willis based on the allegations.

Willis and Wade may get removed from the case, possibly putting an end to it, Honig told host Dana Bash on CNN’s “Inside Politics.”

Watch

“I think her problems continue to multiply,” Honig asserted. “So the allegation that several defendants, including Donald Trump, have made is that there‘s a conflict of interest, that she has been in this personal romantic relationship with one of the outside people brought in to prosecute this case. She has since admitted that that‘s true, and that there was an intermingling of finances that creates a conflict of interest.”

Wade purchased airline tickets to Miami and San Francisco in Willis’ name, according to bank statements contained in a filing in his divorce case.

“Yesterday, there was a hearing, a zoom hearing that we were able to see where the DA‘s office said, ‘Judge, you should just throw this out. There‘s not even a need to hold a hearing.’ Well, the judge said, ‘I disagree. There‘s some serious disputed facts here. Therefore, we‘re going to have a hearing on Thursday.’ That‘s going to be really interesting to watch, but that is going to be a really problematic proceeding for the DA,” Honig said.

“It could wind up in the DA or Nathan Wade or both of them being essentially disqualified from this case, which would cause even larger problems as to whether this case ever happens at all and if so, where and when,” he added.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
watching it now

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nathan Wade on the stand now. Wade does not impress me. He comes across like he might be the concierge of a mid-tier hotel, or possibly a clerk in a men's shop.