SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have no idea how much (if any) truth there is to this article, but it does cause me concern!

Ridiculous. It quotes Vanity Fair, for Christ's sake.

Posts: 28644 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
I have no idea how much (if any) truth there is to this article, but it does cause me concern!

Article in Daily Mail

Thoughts???

Gutter press, commie 'journalist', it's a hit piece. Nothing could be further from the truth...

Posts: 929 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Okay... got it! Sorry I asked...

Posts: 4778 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The Daily Mail is not conservative anything. Nor is it leftist. They publish anything to make a rise out of both sides. Simple as that. And those are just side shows, because their main deal is publishing anything having to do with the celebrities of the world. Their page is jam packed with such filth.

Q

Posts: 27505 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The Daily Mail is not conservative anything. Nor is it leftist. They publish anything to make a rise out of both sides. Simple as that. <<snip>>

Yes, I can see that, and I shoulda just not mentioned it! However, I often see news posted there about events/news in the USA before it ever shows up on my normal conservative news sites, so that's why I followed a link to that article and bothered to ask the question.

Again, I apologize to everyone for even bringing it up!

ETA: Regarding the post that Para deleted, I have to admit I was in a really dark place that day! I had run out of my anti-depressants and went without for several days. I'm better now and lesson learned!

Posts: 4778 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fine... got it. To hell with the right to free speech, and thanks for your obvious concern about how some folks are feeling.
The First Amendment prohibits government interference of protected speech. SIGforum is not owned and operated by the federal government; this is a privately-owned venue.

Furthermore, if you want to start a thread saying you're having difficulty coping with things as they stand in this nation right now, you are welcome to do so, and I have no doubt you would receive a compassionate response.

HOWEVER, I have said time and time again that when it comes to elections and any sort of contest in the social realm, that I expect members to display courage and to uplift their fellow members. I have been entirely consistent in my response to expressions of defeatism in this forum.

Ask yourself- what possible good comes of telling others in this forum that we can't win even if we win.

There are ways to go about things which are to your benefit and to the benefit of those around you. If you think others here don't have grave concerns, your are very much mistaken. The difference is that most here understand what I am trying to achieve with my approach, and they keep the downside stuff to themselves.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109031 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Fine... got it. To hell with the right to free speech, and thanks for your obvious concern about how some folks are feeling.
The First Amendment prohibits government interference of protected speech. SIGforum is not owned and operated by the federal government; this is a privately-owned venue.

Furthermore, if you want to start a thread saying you're having difficulty coping with things as they stand in this nation right now, you are welcome to do so, and I have no doubt you would receive a compassionate response.

HOWEVER, I have said time and time again that when it comes to elections and any sort of contest in the social realm, that I expect members to display courage and to uplift their fellow members. I have been entirely consistent in my response to expressions of defeatism in this forum.

Ask yourself- what possible good comes of telling others in this forum that we can't win even if we win.

There are ways to go about things which are to your benefit and to the benefit of those around you. If you think others here don't have grave concerns, your are very much mistaken. The difference is that most here understand what I am trying to achieve with my approach, and they keep the downside stuff to themselves.

I understand and agree. Again, my apologies for bringing such drivel in here!

posted Hide Post
Trump regularly abandons the teleprompter and speaks off of the cuff. Welcome to 2016. The same assholes who lied and covered for Biden's actual cognitive decline now want us to believe that Donald Trump is impaired? The same guy who survived ambush questions by the press at every interview, and who stands up there for hours at every rally talking coherently off script?

Kamala can't do any of those things, so they lie and try to project her weaknesses into Trump. If there are NPC idiots out there who still believe the media at this point, just ignore them and go your own way.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:

Article in Daily Mail

Thoughts???

Just a little friendly advice, don't piss Para off.

Posts: 2837 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dear Atlas,
Secret Service officers taste great. And less filling!

Just sayin'.

Your pal,
Commander

Posts: 16168 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
quote:

Article in Daily Mail

Thoughts???

Just a little friendly advice, don't piss Para off.

Two posts above yours.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:

Atlas appears very well behaved.

God bless America.

Posts: 13855 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Contrary to Eric Swalwell's gaslighting, Trump drew close to 18,000 people today at his rally in PA, a "swing state".

https://x.com/zacjanderson/sta...l1824901702597620075

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Warms my heart seeing those huge crowds.

JC

Posts: 1302 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Contrary to Eric Swalwell's gaslighting, Trump drew close to 18,000 people today at his rally in PA, a "swing state".

https://x.com/zacjanderson/sta...l1824901702597620075
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe class="" frameborder="0" id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-1&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=light&width=550px&id=1824901702597620075" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 650px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

MY SIL was there 6th row (FYI Wilkes Barre is in Scranton Joe's Backyard)This was her pic.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8669 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Smile

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1824933598798995601

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
Warms my heart seeing those huge crowds.

It's mostly AI.

Actually Invested.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44452 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post

Now this will be interesting.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8669 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I continue to follow the attempt on President Trump’s life.

The following was published today:

‘On August 5, Higgins, who is also a former police captain, attempted to view Crooks’ body as part of a personal inspection. However, he discovered that the FBI had already released the body for cremation just 10 days after the shooting. Higgins said that Crooks was cremated on July 23 in his preliminary report.“

Reference:

https://thepostmillennial.com/...y?utm_campaign=64516

In my past, I was involved in postmortem forensic autopsies. It was common practice to hold remains until any issues or concerns had been resolved. In the instance concerning the remains of the shooter, in my opinion, allowing cremation before all forensic questions have been resolved smacks of dereliction, if not actual conspiracy.

Have any other Forum members seen reference to the cremation news item?

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2148 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I believe it was referenced here somewhere. I know I'd read it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39220 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post