SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
View in browser
Breitbart News Network BREAKING NEWSSeptember 26, 2023

Joe Biden Fails to Mention His China-Friendly Electric Vehicle Mandates in Visit with Striking Auto Workers
On Tuesday, President Joe Biden visited members of the United Auto Workers (UAW) who are striking against General Motors (GM), Ford, and Stellantis. The president, though, failed to make mention his Electric Vehicle (EV) mandates which are partly responsible for the strike.

I am sure DJT will address it!

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...=breaking_news_email

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
New York Judge Rules Without Trial, Jury or Verdict, That President Trump Must Dissolve All Business Interests in State

This is John Galt level government targeting. A New York State judge has arbitrarily ruled, no trial – no jury, that President Trump overvalued his real estate holdings in New York, which means he paid too much in taxes, in order to secure financing and loans. [Ruling PDF HERE]

All the banks and lenders did their own due diligence on the financing. All operational loans and business loans were paid back. There were no defaults or banking interests adversely impacted. There are no victims of what the State calls “fraud,” yet the judge is ruling the Trump organization must dissolve all business interests in the state and exit within 10 days.

New York Attorney General Latisha James campaigned for office with promises to target the Trump Organization and Donald Trump himself. This is malicious lawfare in the extreme.

NEW YORK – […] As part of his ruling, the judge canceled the business certificates of all of the defendants, which include the Trump Organization itself and numerous LLCs connected to the company, as well as the business certificates of any entity “controlled or beneficially owned by” Trump, his adult sons, the Trump Organization’s former chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg and company executive Jeffrey McConney.

Engoron ordered that within 10 days of the ruling, Trump and the other defendants must provide names of potential independent receivers “to manage the dissolution of the canceled LLCs.” (read more)

President Trump responded via his Truth Social account.

https://theconservativetreehou...n-state/#more-251254

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This Tweet boils down the essence of the NYC ruling against Trump

https://twitter.com/KanekoaThe...esistance-day-981%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Anyone who was on the fence as to whether or not the legal system in general is unfair to defendants and that the department of (in)justice is hopelessly corrupted this is your wake up call.

Once they are done with Trump they will move on to the next target. A malevolent force like this, doesn’t rest.

Posts: 3150 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
So Trump and, by extension, his family were creating properties in New York, properties that created jobs for those who built them and worked there. Tax revenue evaporates in NY as people flee, so let's destroy more tax money because, you know, Trump. Eek Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
This makes me so fucking mad that words fail me! And it's probably a damn good thing.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, what a surprise. She's a victim!! Razz

The comments on that clip! My God. She's the female Jesus.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, what a surprise. She's a victim!! Razz

The comments on that clip! My God. She's the female Jesus.

Definitely a martyr.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Holy crap is the propaganda machine in over drive with this piece of 'journalism'.

The 'disgraced ex President'????? really?

You have to go back to prosecuting drug cartels to see this level of intimidation? really?

I couldn't get any farther than that as the bile was already rising.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The degree of ignorance and fanatical religious fervor of the Church of the Left on display in the comments section of that clip is truly remarkable, and I'll bet in all those comments, you couldn't find ten of the faithful who could explain what the Georgia case is about. Those people are monumentally stupid and completely blind.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I guess there was a GOP "debate" last night.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Former Federal J6 prosecutor arrested in stabbing. He prosecuted the man that removed the lectern at the capitol.

https://revolver.news/2023/09/...himself-behind-bars/

Confirming story:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/...%20after%20a%20crash.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

yeah... and Trump won.

Hey, I'm wondering when will the Democrat debate be?
I'm looking forward to sleepy Joe and RFK, Jr. Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
President Trump repaid the loans and the banks that gave the loans assessed the property before the loans were given. Worth the watch.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
url]

Was Pence there?

Posts: 8624 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Was Pence there?

Yes... and he did his best to put everyone else to sleep.

Once again, the only winner was President Trump. I listened to this as though it were a vice presidential audition, or an understudy audition, in case the left really did manage to knock President Trump out of the race. But in general, it seemed to be pretty futile.

The biggest loser was probably Mike Pence, who came off as so dull and anodyne and slow-thinking he was a one-man ratings depressants. My eyes glazed over every time he made an extended intro about his background instead of just answering the question. That he avoided answering tough questions like DACA made him come off as a coward. And it was intriguing how he touted the success of his term as vice president under President Trump as "our administration." He was hitching his star to Trump's achievements, in other words.

Chris Christie was another eye-roller. His attacks on President Trump were so annoying and hypocritical it was impossible to follow him.

-rduckwor