SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
not so new Trump ad

edit: I think 6guns caught me. This does look like it came from 2020 election. I saw the 15 Oct 2023 date on the "tweet" and thought it was current

video at:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1713514747889332487

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Is that possibly from the 2020 election?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Leon Panetta - what a POS

Fmr. CIA Director Panetta: “I don’t have any regrets about [the letter claiming Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation]”

“My concern was to alert the public [about] disinformation … Frankly I haven’t seen any evidence from any intelligence agency that that was not the case”

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712974647388454948

I watched the interview live on Fox News Special Report the other night. Panetta was pathetic, and that's being kind.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I have run out of words to describe how the radical left has taken so much control of judges and prosecutors

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...uary-6-case-n2629908

U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan handed down a gag order to President Donald Trump in Special Counsel Jack Smith's January 6 case against him.

The order forbids Trump to make public comments about Smith, his DOJ prosecutors, federal court staff, Judge Chutkan herself and any potential witnesses in the case.

“Mr. Trump is facing criminal charges. He does not get to respond to every criticism of him if his response would affect potential witnesses. That’s the bottom line here,” Chutkan said.

The order was requested by Smith in September and classified by DOJ as "limited."

"The defendant’s past conduct, including conduct that has taken place after and as a direct result of the indictment in this case, amply demonstrates the need for this order," the Special Counsel request states.

Jonathan Turley:

Trump is running on the weaponization of the Justice Department and the criminal justice system. Many Americans agree with his criticism. Smith could curtail much of that debate by pushing this trial before the election.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump should promptly ignore that order. Seriously.

Gagging a former President and the leading Republican candidate for the next election...

Get. Fucked.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2024...p-calls-party-unify/

2016 Rival Bobby Jindal Endorses Trump, Calls for Party to Unify

Former Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) has endorsed his 2016 presidential campaign rival, former President Donald Trump, for president and is calling for the party to unify behind the 45th president, who continues to dominate the primary field.

“I just had a great conversation with President Trump, and I told him that he has my full and complete endorsement to win back the White House and Make America Great Again!” Jindal wrote in a post on X Monday.

Jindal asserted that Trump “will be the Republican nominee, and everyone knows that, especially the Democrats who are already spending millions attacking him in an attempt to destroy him.”

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
10/16/23

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/...aires-to-bill-maher/

San Francisco billionaires discuss Trump

Hated him back then, respect him now

another version:

https://twitchy.com/videos/202...onald-trump-n2388640

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

San Francisco billionaires discuss Trump

Hated him back then, respect him now

Those are great links. Thank you, sdy.

I think those billionaires are so busy running their companies, they never took time to actually listen to Trump, in full. Instead, they tuned into MSM and assessed based of the non-stop left wing propaganda outlets.

It says a lot that they ere willing to go back and assess his record from a fresh viewpoint.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

It says a lot that they ere willing to go back and assess his record from a fresh viewpoint.

It really is a remarkable moment I wouldn't have thought possible.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Would the judge and persecutors be this bold if the president is ultimately found not guilty and the penalty meted out to these scum was the gallows?

Like all fake charges and contrived mis-deeds the people need to start holding these thugs accountable.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden DOJ Pushes For Jan 6 Convicts to Get Even Longer Sentences.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2...en-longer-sentences/

Joe Biden’s Justice Department has filed appeals against the sentencing of Proud Boys handed terms of 15 to 22 years over January 6th, arguing they should be locked up for even longer. Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, who is approaching 40, was convicted on Civil War-era seditious conspiracy charges and sentenced to 22 years by U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly, despite not actually being in the Capitol on Jan 6. Biden’s Justice Department, which asked for 33 years, insists this isn’t enough.

Prosecutors also requested a sentence of 33 years for Joseph Biggs, 30 years for Zachary Rehl, and 27 years for Ethan Nordean. All received long terms of 17, 15, and 18 years, respectively. Ghis has not satisfied the Justice Department, and their sentences are also being appealed. Defense attorneys have branded the Biden regime’s efforts to increase the sentences “ridiculous,” and expressed confidence their own planned appeals to quash their clients’ convictions will prevail.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Gulag Archipelago USA.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell pleads guilty in Georgia election case

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...deal-talks-turn.html

Appearing in court in Fulton County, Powell pleaded guilty to six counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with the performance of electoral duties.

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
When Trump is elected he can fix all these erroneous and political convictions.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
When Trump is elected he can fix all these erroneous and political convictions.

The President can only pardon Federal crimes. She pled guilty in a state court.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think the best thing at this point would be for the judge to go ahead and put his money where his fat leftist mouth is, and jail President Trump.

I feel as if this can only benefit our cause, and I hope the judge makes this mistake.

https://twitter.com/Travis_in_.../1715389715900207323

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ I agree. Do it.

(more)
Trump made a post saying that a law clerk was a girlfriend of Chuck Schumer and even provided pictures. Engoron demanded it be removed and it was. Unknown to the Trump team, the post stayed on his website even after being deleted.

Once the Trump team was notified of this, they immediately removed it. Judge Engoron told Trumps defense today that unless Trump can explain why he doesn’t deserve to go to jail, he may imprison him.

What kind of joke of a justice system do we have when the President of the United States can be thrown in jail during a civil trial and not even a criminal case?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
D.C. judge pauses Trump gag order in Jan. 6 case

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan on Friday agreed to temporarily pause a gag order she imposed on former President Donald Trump while he appeals the decision.

Chutkan on Monday issued the order, prohibiting him from publicly attacking the court staff, the prosecution, and any potential witnesses. The judge is overseeing special counsel Jack Smith's Jan. 6 case against the former president. Trump has vocally accused Smith of pursuing a political witch hunt against him to derail his 2024 White House bid.

Trump's legal team has appealed Chutkan's order to the D.C. District Court and asserted in Friday court filings that Trump had "not unlawfully threatened or harassed anyone," according to the Associated Press.

"By restricting President Trump’s speech, the Gag Order eviscerates the rights of his audiences, including hundreds of millions of American citizens who the Court now forbids from listening to President Trump’s thoughts on important issues," they added.

The judge gave Smith's office until Wednesday to file any objection to the pause.