SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
James Woods is my spirit animal.
Gotta love the Jimmy!! I think we ALL would SO have his back in a brawl. Yeah...bring it, bitches!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This could go in several threads,

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...f-maga-cult-members/

Hillary Clinton:

"so many of those extremists, those MAGA extremists, take their marching orders from Donald Trump, who has no credibility left by any measure. He’s only in it for himself. He’s now defending himself in civil actions and criminal actions.

When do they break with him? You know, because at some point, you know, maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members . But something needs to happen.”

DEMs are drunk w power. You think of all the terrible things governments have done to their citizens over the last hundred years, and we are experiencing terrible abuses of power right now.

Would hillary like to see this deprogramming done at a high security centralized location?

Does part of her vision see to it that economy grade transportation would be made available for those to be deprogrammed?

Would her theoretical logistics ensure that compulsory hot showers were made available upon arrival for all deprogramming selectee’s?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Posts: 3148 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This 'brainwashing or programming' seems to be a new theme the left is pushing. Here is a news story where the Michigan Attorney General (a rabid liberal) has declared the defendants as being brainwashed by Trump.

LANSING, Mich. (AP) - A Michigan judge is expected to decide Friday morning whether to drop charges against two defendants accused of participating in a fake elector scheme after the state attorney general said the group was "brainwashed" into believing former President Donald Trump won the 2020 election.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/ne...-fake-elector-scheme

This is yet another tactic they are using to try and convince people that you must be mentally unstable or not well if you support Trump.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37960 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesW.../1710447317340373204

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1710447317340373204" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 381px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.azurewebsites.net/embeds/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Link is bad. Anyone else have one?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Someone objected to Jimmy's "nut chugger" comment. Big Grin

Someone said that "deprogramming" should begin with Mr. Woods and his response was "Give it a try, nut chugger."

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Was not sure where to post this, I have a question or two on the Electoral College. I did some searching, and found the 2020 elector list, no list of names for 2024. I'm not familiar on how it works;

Apparently the census determines how many votes each state gets, NY lost a vote because of people leaving, what determines if a vote is lost as Democrat or Republican. Or are all the electoral votes in that State Democrat?
Quote:
Thirteen states gained or lost electoral votes following the 2020 Census:[2]

Texas gained two votes.
Colorado, Florida, Montana, North Carolina, and Oregon each gained one.
California, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia each lost one.
End Quote
https://ballotpedia.org/Electo...residential_election

Who choses each individual elector?
Quote:
Arizona
Main article: 2020 United States presidential election in Arizona
Electors: 11, pledged to vote for Joe Biden for President and Kamala Harris for Vice President:[5]

Constance Jackson – Vice President, NAACP
Felecia Rotellini – Chair, Arizona Democratic Party
Fred Yamashita – Executive Director, Arizona AFL-CIO
James McLaughlin – President, Arizona AFL-CIO
Jonathan Nez – President of the Navajo Nation
Luis Alberto Heredia – Democratic National Committee member
Ned Norris Jr. – Chairman of Tohono O'odham Nation
Regina Romero – Mayor of Tucson
Sandra Kennedy – Corporation Commissioner
Stephen Roe Lewis – Governor, Gila River Indian Community [6]
Steve Gallardo – Member of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors
End Quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...residential_electors

I started looking around some because of the open border, I realize that the more people a State has controls the vote, not individual votes, but electoral. I became interested in who choses the individual elector.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rizzle:

the more people a State has controls the vote, not individual votes, but electoral.
The number of electors from each state: one elector for each congressional legislator. I.e. one elector for each senator (two per state) plus one elector for each representative in the House (varies with population).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
So, the House or Congress chooses that certain individual, say for Arizona they chose "Luis Alberto Heredia – Democratic National Committee member". Just wondering how this person was selected, I'm not causing any arguments here, just trying to learn something. Just wondering why that individual was selected.

Posts: 1296 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Each state has two sets of electors, one Republican one Democrat, the popular vote determines the set of electors that is chosen. Most states are all or none but if I recall a couple are not.

Tommy

Posts: 140 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by horsedoc:
Each state has two sets of electors, one Republican one Democrat, the popular vote determines the set of electors that is chosen. Most states are all or none but if I recall a couple are not.

Tommy

If a State looses one vote, It's actually two then? one Republican one Democrat?

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rizzle:
If a State looses one vote, It's actually two then? one Republican one Democrat?
I don't think you paid attention in civics class. Big Grin

Perhaps read this?
https://www.archives.gov/publi...ectoral-college.html

Or this:
https://www.brennancenter.org/...al-college-explained

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the links, just trying to sort some stuff out, looking at the names and occupations of the electors in any of the States makes me wonder how they even qualified, especially that in the last couple of elections some voted the other way.
As far as popular vote goes, I know I didn't vote for any elector, especially the ones listed, there was no ballot that I'm aware of, but would like to know the individual that chose him.
Going to be a big deal next year when these electoral votes, just wondered who chose them. But the influx of more "migrants" makes more sense to me now.

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
looking at the names and occupations of the electors in any of the States makes me wonder how they even qualified,

Electors are from the party who receives the most votes in your state, so naturally they will be of the same party for whom they are voting for.

You too could be an elector, but you have to be involved in the process.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
This could go in several threads,

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...f-maga-cult-members/

Hillary Clinton:

"so many of those extremists, those MAGA extremists, take their marching orders from Donald Trump, who has no credibility left by any measure. He’s only in it for himself. He’s now defending himself in civil actions and criminal actions.

When do they break with him? You know, because at some point, you know, maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members . But something needs to happen.”

DEMs are drunk w power. You think of all the terrible things governments have done to their citizens over the last hundred years, and we are experiencing terrible abuses of power right now.

Let them try it.
But it must be them, as individuals.
Not the cops.
Not the military.
Those individuals who want this, including Clinton.
Unarmed, of course, since they want firearms banned.
See how it works out for you when you try that shit in a small town south of Richmond.

I never understood the dislike of Mr. Clinton’s daughter’s mother, until she became a carpetbagger in NY.

Now she has fully exposed herself as a totalitarian and communist, I fully embrace that dislike. She is the only female I refer to as “vile,” usually with another word or two attached.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hillary Clinton:

This sounds a lot like Clinton is advocating political re-education camps. That my friends, is scary.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37960 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:

Hillary Clinton:

This sounds a lot like Clinton is advocating political re-education camps. That my friends, is scary.

The other night Brett Baer played the clip of Clinton, then stated when Trump says, "They are coming for you" her comment proves his point. For his part, Baer shook his head in disgust, something I haven't seen him do very much.

Posts: 2771 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
joey D
10/9/23

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Leon Panetta - what a POS

Fmr. CIA Director Panetta: “I don’t have any regrets about [the letter claiming Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation]”

“My concern was to alert the public [about] disinformation … Frankly I haven’t seen any evidence from any intelligence agency that that was not the case”

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712974647388454948

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ That really shows his stupidity! And his allegiance to the global cabal.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post