SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stirring up the hornet's nest. Smile

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/st.../1704782659707437537

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm curious, in all of this hub bub about Trump 'claiming' the election was stolen, does anyone remember Florida 2000?? An election where the Democrats lost their minds over the potential loss of Florida forcing multiple recounts, the close examination of each 'chad' to see if it was deformed or not. A process that took weeks with the Democrats challenging everything possible, even filing lawsuits. Everything had to be laid out in the open and examined.

My how things have changed......

I remember. Ben Shapiro has said a number of times Barak Obama is responsible for breaking politics in this country. Nope. It was Al Gore. Richard Nixon refused to put the country through that, but not Al Gore.

Posts: 7527 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Barak Obama is responsible for breaking politics in this country.

Nunes Gets It

Devin Nunes appeared on Sebastian Gorka podcast to discuss political events and contrast recent history against current narratives. Someone pointed out to me that around the 01:17:45 point of the podcast, Nunes frames the context of Team Obama in DC, noting that something shifted and is not quite what it was.

Nunes accurately notes the Biden installation was entirely the result of TEAM Barack Obama activating their political network in 2020. We’ve discussed this extensively, as the specific events took place in the week leading up to the Super Tuesday DNC primary. Obama and Clyburn allied to create the merge of two important groups, the BLM radicals (Obama) and the AME network (Clyburn). The radicals collected the fraudulent ballots, the AME network counted them, repeatedly. Go look at the actual people, that’s their connective tissue.

The Chicago network (think Jussie Smollett operation), led by TEAM-O, then pulled Kamala back into the mix, and together with Clyburn placed her on the Biden ticket. Team Biden didn’t have a choice because they couldn’t win without the networks and their election plans. Yes, at a high enough level it’s not complicated to see.

OUTCOME: Susan Rice was installed in the White House as the Lightbringer’s gatekeeper. Lisa Monaco was installed at DOJ as the Lightbringer’s gatekeeper. Avril Haines was installed as DNI, again as the Lightbringer’s gatekeeper. Samantha Power, etcetera, etcetera. Remember, Teh One weaponized the DNI, FBI, DOJ, NSC, so those systems had to be protected and maintained. It really is that simple.

Nunes notes the same triggering mechanisms that we identified on these pages. {Go Deep} The day before Biden announces his reelection bid, Susan Rice departs the White House. Effectively, Team Obama began a withdrawal. Nunes can see it.
WATCH (prompt to 1:18):

https://theconservativetreehou...09/21/nunes-gets-it/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
How in God's name do we STOP THIS in 2024, chellim1??? This shit REALLY concerns and scares the bujeepers outta me. Trying to fight the government machine...how in the HELL can "we" win?!?!?!? Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What do you want the man to say?

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
How in God's name do we STOP THIS in 2024, chellim1??? This shit REALLY concerns and scares the bujeepers outta me. Trying to fight the government machine...how in the HELL can "we" win?!?!?!? Eek

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

Razz Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Be aware. Help make others aware. We have to overcome the fear. Fear doesn't help.
We are winning... slowly. The uptake for the new Covid jabs is very low because people are catching on.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I know we don't believe the manure spread by polls, but it might be quite telling when the Libtarded Yahoo News doesn't try to hide this...

https://currently.att.yahoo.co...oints-184043632.html

Trump leads Biden by 10 points in newly-released national poll of the 2024 presidential race, a departure from recent surveys showing a closer contest

Another thread mentioned this, with WaPo (Libtarded rag that it is), trying to explain it away. Nah...people know.

LGB
FJB

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"OK, so let's take a look at this latest poll and see where.... Oh shit."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
The press is doing a ton of verbal gymnastics trying to explain away the recent polling, it's fun but sad to watch. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just because:

I don't like it called "breaking news" but ...

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can only imagine the heartburn the USSS gets when Trump wants to walk into a gun store, fully stocked with guns and ammo.

Only Trump could pull this off. I kinda like it.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Not just any gun store...Palmetto State Armory!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ref: the above video post. Did he arrange for that Glock to be transferred to his LGS for purchase? Smile

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
9/25/23

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not the polls, but rather, the issues driving those polls, as Mr. Kudlow points out:

As I stated previously in this thread, there is great danger in these numbers, because the more it looks like Biden is toast, the greater the danger for President Trump.

I do hope Donald Trump's Secret Service detail is sharp as they can be, because the left is getting desperate, and I fear for President Trump's safety. We are still more than a year out from the election and Biden is looking like pure shit even to the blindest of leftists, and that makes them dangerous, because they do not believe in the rule of law, and they will try to win at any cost.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Next year, the Democrats will go beyond anything we have seen before because Trump is the main man, the most influential U.S. politician today. Nobody is even remotely close to his dominance, certainly not Biden, who has alienated much of America, red and blue, with the crumbling economy, out of control illegal immigration, Ukraine, and his corruption issues. Those who will continue to blindly support him, I truly believe are the minority. And the Democrat Party and Uniparty globalists will pull out ALL stops to prevent a Trump presidency. IMO, next year will be an extremely difficult time for our country, it ain't going to be pretty.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
<snip>
I do hope Donald Trump's Secret Service detail is sharp as they can be, because the left is getting desperate, and I fear for President Trump's safety.
<snip>

Does President Trump have any say about the personnel of his Secret Service detail? Or does the DOJ choose them?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8959 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Photos show Ambassador Yovanovitch met twice with Burisma official after being told firm was corrupt

https://justthenews.com/accoun..._campaign=newsletter

Photos deleted from the now-defunct Burisma Holdings website show former U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch met with Vadim Pozharskyi—the Burisma official who worked closely with Hunter Biden—at two separate events after she had been told the Ukrainian energy company was considered corrupt by the State Department.

The photos are likely to raise fresh questions about parts of Yovanovitch's testimony to Congress during former President Donald Trump’s first impeachment. It also raises the question of why the U.S. embassy in Ukraine engaged with company representatives in a public relations campaign with the U.S. government at the same time that internal embassy communications focused on the company’s corruption.

Photos obtained from the now-deleted Burisma website and the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) show that Yovanovitch attended two meetings hosted by the USUBC in Kyiv with Vadim Pozharskyi, the Burisma executive who met with then-Vice President Joe Biden and appears frequently in Hunter Biden's emails.

The Burisma website also referenced one other meeting, though no photos were provided. Pozharksyi—the corporate secretary who ran the day to day operations with the board of the company—was at the epicenter of Burisma’s public relations campaign to close down investigations into the company by former Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

Yovanovitch testified at Trump’s first impeachment because she served as the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine when Trump made the infamous phone call to the newly inaugurated Ukrainian President, Volodymr Zelensky.

In her October 2019 testimony as part of the first Trump impeachment inquiry, Yovanovitch told congressional investigators that Burisma—and Hunter Biden’s role with the company—was not a focus during her time at the embassy.

Long article, the rest is at the link.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post