SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23216 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
4/24/23

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Watch a live stream fron the NRAILA meeting in Indy now.... Mike Pence .... he is saying all the right things .... but .... why is everyone on the chat hating him?
Because he's a traitorous asshole.

Mike Pence booed during NRA convention speech

Figure it out, Mikey. You don't stand a chance.
I thought Mike Pence upheld the Constitution. The "traitor" wanted it disregarded to benefit himself. Trump also threw away his chance of re-election on 1/6. I won't miss him.

Posts: 10 | Registered: November 07, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think you're in the wrong forum. This is Trump country, and if you don't like it, you should go elsewhere.

With regards to "missing" Donald Trump, you're going to be disappointed, because he's likely to be POTUS once again.

Any questions? If so, ask them now, because I don't want to see this from you again.

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Who, pray tell are you? This is "Trump" country? I thought it was an open Forum where different ideas can be expressed. Can't stand to see the truth about ex-president Trump? You are in for a huge disappointment. If this sub forum is only to praise Trump it should be labeled as such. If you are a moderator please say so.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, I am not a moderator.

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Lol, it ain’t even Sunday

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11468 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Lol, it ain’t even Sunday

Yup. Defining obtuse.... Razz

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Wow! History repeats itself… Cool

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11224 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then why do you think you can tell me what to post or have the unmitigated gall to edit my posts. Do not do that again or you get reported. My opinion is that Trump was the worst mistake we have ever made in electing him. My fault too, I voted for him. Trump country indeed!

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Where will it go???

ETA, Terry, you probably don't belong here.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Holy schiit! This will be EPIC!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Terry G:
Do not do that again or you get reported.
Yeeeaaaaah, if you could just go ahead and report me now, that would be great.

Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Then why do you think you can tell me what to post or have the unmitigated gall to edit my posts. Do not do that again or you get reported.

Haven't seen one like this for a while.... Certain to be epic indeed!

Posts: 2058 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do not do that again or you get reported. My opinion is that Trump was the worst mistake we have ever made in electing him.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can't stand to see the truth about ex-president Trump?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
and to think....this thread almost got closed. It still had a little left in it.

Posts: 18141 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, now, Terry, I'm glad we had this little talk and I'm sure you understand where the boundaries are now, so you'll be just fine just as long as you keep your screwed-up opinion of Donald Trump to yourself. OK, then? OK Smile

And, alptraum- partner, you've got a lot of sack, conflating my recent post on forum traffic with this forum being a "Trump echo chamber." Are you really that clueless, or are you just the troll I've had you pegged for ever since you showed up here? Huh? Which is it? Are you so clueless as to not be able to see that this forum has supported Donald Trump for close to 8 years? You don't like Trump? Fine. You don't like this forum supporting Trump? TOUGH. SHIT. Everywhere I go, I see people willing to condemn Donald Trump. Unlike those people, the members of this forum aren't ungrateful, clueless traitors to the man who kept Hillary Clinton out of office. Anyone who doesn't like our support of Donald Trump, that's their problem.

Most of the time I see your posts, it's some kind of contrary bullshit, so don't try to claim things about this forum that aren't true.

Ol' Terry here- at least he has an excuse for bucking me, but you? You damn well know better. If you're unhappy here, you know the remedy. Anything else you care to say about this forum, you put it in a fucking email to me, and I am not asking.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post