SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Like many of you, I am disgusted and angry. We have a career criminal in the White House. There are mountains of evidence of his wrongdoing and the complicity of his family members. His son is pure trash. And yet, the news media ignores all of it and choose to continue their years-long obsession of getting Trump.

This Soros operative in New York has requested a trial date of January, 2024. What they are trying to do is obvious and except for FoxNews and a few other places, the entire news media are on board with this scam. It's truly shameful, and it's sad for this great nation.

I can't even post what I'd like to see happen to all of them.

We're just going to have to ride this out and look for the day when Donald Trump is back in the White House, because if that happens, it will destroy all of these commie frauds. They are not Americans. I mean that. They may be citizens, but they are not Americans.

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
We need Comer and Jordon to produce something with all their committee investigations. Noone they bring in seems to behold to anyone or any law. Don't even have to respond to questions. These people aren't Teflon coated.

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This Soros operative in New York has requested a trial date of January, 2024. What they are trying to do is obvious

They ran out of options to try and keep Trump from running, and now they are trying to try him during the primary election cycle. They know he can win. It is so fucking obvious, it is written in crayon, bold letters. These commies will no longer hide or try to keep their corruption under the radar, it is all out in the great wide open.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Trump's lawyers seem confident that this will be stopped with a motion to dismiss, but I'm not so sure--the judge is a Democrat (and everyone else there) and may not be willing to entertain that motion. I don't see how a fair trial could be had in Manhaattan--everyone there hates Trump. He'll need a change of venue.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
This Soros operative in New York has requested a trial date of January, 2024. What they are trying to do is obvious

They ran out of options to try and keep Trump from running, and now they are trying to try him during the primary election cycle. They know he can win. It is so fucking obvious, it is written in crayon, bold letters. These commies will no longer hide or try to keep their corruption under the radar, it is all out in the great wide open.

Well, it is all out in the great wide open... to those of us here, with our eyes open.
I'm not sure how it plays with the larger public though. Especially given the media coverage which is all "Get Trump!" all the time.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24611 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
the 34 counts against Donald Trump

All of the counts have a common crime associated : "Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree"

All appear to be related Michael Cohen (former Trump lawyer)

Each instance is : Cohen invoice, entry in General Ledge, Check

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

This Soros operative in New York has requested a trial date of January, 2024
Would it be a good move for President Trump's legal team to insist on pushing for his right to a speedy trial? As in, "put up or shut up?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31423 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Just curious...
With all President Trump has going on how likely is it that he directed or even knew how the entry in ledger was made? Wouldn't he have "people" for that?

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4177 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
There has been talk of donating to President Trump. I've been getting lots of spam calls and texts regarding donations, but who knows the place to donate where donation is properly handled for him?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Kinda surprised to see Thomas Massie endorse Ron DeSantis.

Posts: 4822 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I mean, shrugs... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6369 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
maybe a bit OT, but while there is so much noise about Donald Trump being charged w 34 counts that no one understands,

this also happened this week:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/03...as-michel/index.html

Leonardo DiCaprio took the stand Monday as the first blockbuster witness in the star-studded trial of former Fugees member Pras Michel.

Michel is accused of participating in a global campaign-finance conspiracy funded by Jho Low, a Malaysian businessman who allegedly stole billions of dollars from a Malaysian sovereign wealth fund, 1MDB

Though both Michel and Low are both facing charges in the US, Low remains at large so Michel is on trial alone.

background report from 2019:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/0...ampaign-finance.html

Fugees Rapper Pras Michel and Financier Charged in Illegal Scheme to Raise Money for Obama

One of the founding members of the hip-hop group the Fugees and a fugitive Malaysian financier have been charged with conspiring to violate federal campaign finance law by funneling millions of dollars worth of foreign money into the 2012 presidential election, the Justice Department said Friday.

A four-count indictment accuses the financier, Low Taek Jho, of transferring more than $21 million from overseas to the rapper Prakazrel Michel, known as Pras, from June 2012 through that November. Prosecutors contend that Mr. Michel then gave $865,000 of that money to a network of straw donors who used it to make campaign contributions to a candidate identified as Candidate A.

While the indictment unsealed on Friday does not specifically name the candidate in question — who is accused of no wrongdoing — it clearly refers to former President Barack Obama. The indictment includes allusions to Candidate A having a presidential administration and hosting an event at the White House that Mr. Low either “attended or arranged for his associates to attend.”

it is not clear where the other 20 million went to

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...ok-place-pal-n542077

A key member of the Federal Election Commission today rejected the Manhattan district attorney’s indictment of former President Donald Trump as a violation of federal election laws.

“It’s not a campaign finance violation. It’s not a reporting violation of any kind,” said FEC Commissioner James E. “Trey” Trainor. …

“I don’t know how you get around the evidence that both the Department of Justice in their investigation of the federal campaign finance issues and the Federal Election Commission in their ultimate jurisdiction over campaign finance issues, neither of them found there to be any violations whatsoever, and I think the jury is going to see that and they’re going to have to rely upon the fact that both the law enforcement experts and the civil enforcement experts, as far as campaign finance are concerned, didn’t find any violation of the law here,” said Trainor.

prosecutors are generally not allowed to withhold charges in an arraignment. An arraignment is supposed to formally satisfy the constitutional requirement that defendants get fully apprised of the charges against them. It’s not unusual to add counts to indictments after arraignments as investigations proceed, but it’s unheard-of to predicate misdemeanors into felonies on the basis of covering up another felony without naming the felony on which the other felony charges are predicated. We do not allow prosecutors to use secret charges in American courtrooms, or at least we didn’t until now.

Bragg has no more authority to enforce federal campaign law than he does to charge crimes that occur in other states.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
This isn't just about trying to get him on crimes, it's also about damaging his image, getting out negatives on Trump that will cause the middle voters to tilt away from him, the left doesn't really have a candidate that is appealing to the middle Americans, so the only goal is to get them to move away from the other side, perhaps even, stay home.

There is an article about a Playboy model who is back in public, saying that Trump paid Hush Money to her, you get one woman, it's suspect that it happened, you get two, well, it gets traction, they are hoping there are more that will come forward and say he paid them too or at least had extramarital affairs with them. The Weinstein approach to politics.

This is the left using Cohen and Stormy Daniels crazy accusations to spin a narrative that will cause those in the middle with conservative values to not vote for Trump over philandering activities.

Its not hard to believe for many women that Trump had sexual relationships with these women and probably many others, based on his playboy background and super wealth, so it's also designed to change the woman vote away because of his sexual activities in the past. Change the way suburban married and divorced woman vote....

Trump won't see jail, and the charges will be dropped, but the sex scandals will be kept alive for those reasons...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HRK,

Posts: 24300 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
it's also designed to change the woman vote away because of his sexual activities in the past. Change the way suburban married and divorced woman vote....

Exactly...
And women make up the majority of voters.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24611 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Heck fire, some of them Playboy Bunnies. I might be inclined. I mean, 20 or 30 bucks.. Big Grin. That Stormy thing is kind of nasty looking. Seems to have gained some weight.

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough of that.