SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’m liking this humiliation the libs have successfully put themselves in.
Our country will be back stronger than before.

Lord, never asked for anything from you but to please let me live long enough to see the son of a bitching commie bastards strung up. Sorry for cussin’ Lord. I’m more like St. Peter. Like to get me several ears before I see ya!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Alan Dershowitz is an old-style Liberal, and I don't usually agree with his political stance, but he is one of the best Constutional lawyers alive and I've never seen him flinch in defending the Constitution and the rule of law. Jonathan Turlry is another such person. I respect them both.'

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flashguy,

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
kimber1911, what is this stuff you posted here? What is this supposed to be, and what does "precreated" mean?
As stupid as it may sound, I believed it was real at the time of posting.
I took procreated as meaning that he pre-recorded his speech with intent to release it next week.

I was gullible, and then clarified my post after learning it was fake, then left it as I thought others would enjoy it, as it was well done in my opinion.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
I was gullible, and then clarified my post after learning it was fake, then left it as I thought others would enjoy it, as it was well done in my opinion.
Well done?

Once you realized it was fake, it should have come down immediately. You should remove those links now.

This is going to become a big problem before too long, and this forum will have nothing to do with these fabricated videos, which are the equivalent of lies.

The word "precreated" seems like a tailor-made excuse for this stuff and we are just not having it here.

The day will come before very long when these fake videos become so convincing that it will become necessary to have specialized software to discern their authenticity or lack thereof.

This is a very bad trend and it will harm society, mark my word. Nothing good will come of it.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Precreate, I’d most likely never use that word.

Sounds like kamala (unworthy of proper capitalization) would use.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray Epps Hires Lawyer w/ Ties to FBI-Linked Perkins Coie, Threatens Tucker Carlson

https://headlineusa.com/ray-ep...from-tucker-carlson/

'We have learned that since March 2012, the FBI approved and facilitated a Secure Work Environment at Perkins Coie’s Washington, D.C. office, which continues to be operational... '

Ray Epps’s new attorney, who is demanding on behalf of his client a public apology from Tucker Carlson under threat of a defamation lawsuit, is the director of a radical anti-Trump organization, a close associate of Media Matters Democrat attack dog David Brock and a former employee of Perkins Coie, the lawfare firm behind Russiagate and the Steele dossier.

Epps’s attorney, Michael Teter, sent a letter on Thursday to Carlson, demanding the Fox News host retract what Teter called “false and defamatory statements” that Epps was a J6 government plant.

Posts: 12676 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
^I guess Ray is running short of money since the alphabet agencies can no longer use him as an undercover plant to incite riots.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Tucker is actually sued, can he use discovery to determine if Epps received money from the FBI?

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I'd bet on it! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8877 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
The scum is floating to the top. I thought Epps left the planet.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Yesterday's rally in Waco Smile

https://twitter.com/MonicaCrow...765032555761667?s=20

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta love it!!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump says "I think" the case has been dropped, but Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung says "This has been dropped..."

If the Trump campaign didn't have information to that effect, it would not be in their best interest to goad this leftist DA asshole, so I'm thinking that sometime this week, we will hear wither that the case has been dropped, or that the grand jury does not indict.

Trump suggests Manhattan DA Bragg 'already dropped the case' against him

And Mister Big Shit DA looks like he's stepped in it in a big way. I don't know if he can defy a subpoena, but I'm guessing he's not that powerful.

Comer warns Bragg he must testify after stumbling into his territory during Trump probe

If all of this turns out the way it's looking like it will turn out, it was a huge mistake for Bragg to pull this stunt, because he ends up looking like the asshole he is and this solidifies and strengthens support for Trump, and after a week of the Trump haters salivating publicly over this, we'll get to see their hopes crushed in a big way.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Fools game?

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Dershowitz is not afraid to call a spade a spade.

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flashguy,

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Alvin Bragg is fallin' for a banana in his tailpipe.

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Alvin Bragg is fallin' for a banana in his tailpipe.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The entire approach of Democrats with regard to the truth and law in this country.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well done?

Once you realized it was fake, it should have come down immediately. You should remove those links now.

This is going to become a big problem before too long, and this forum will have nothing to do with these fabricated videos, which are the equivalent of lies.

The word "precreated" seems like a tailor-made excuse for this stuff and we are just not having it here.

The day will come before very long when these fake videos become so convincing that it will become necessary to have specialized software to discern their authenticity or lack thereof.

This is a very bad trend and it will harm society, mark my word. Nothing good will come of it.

I fear that day has already come, with the latest salvo being in the form of TikTok.....

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
3/27/23

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post