SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if the election actually were free, fair and accurate these bastards would be tripping all over themselves to provide everything to prove it

yet they do every thing they can to make sure that they don't get discovered

we all know the truth, and those bastards deserve to be lined up against a wall and shot for treason

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I remember those two tatted-up trashy bitches terrorizing a small boy.

Happy now, girls? Was it everything you hoped it would be? Razz

All this could have been avoided if your parents had practiced birth control.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That video is infuriating. Really glad this was prosecuted and I'm hoping they get actual jail time for their vile actions.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Really glad this was prosecuted and I'm hoping they get actual jail time for their vile actions.

Not happening.

quote:
Plea paperwork in court records indicate that prosecutors will not seek prison time.

Other charges including assault, attempted assault and conspiracy were dropped by prosecutors as part of the plea deal struck Monday.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
And yet another potential example of how those screaming for “JUSTICE!” are given preferential treatment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Would you rather they had not been arrested? Would you rather their names had not been recorded in perpituity by the intarweb? Would you rather they had not been worrying and wondering all these months? Having to stand up in court and answer "Yes, Your Honor" to the question "Are you, in fact, guilty?"

It kills me that we frequently find ways to treat a victory as a defeat, since we can't control the outcome of the battle.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wisconsin Removes 205,000 Voters From The Rolls

https://conservativebrief.com/...ce=CB&utm_medium=DJD

Election officials in the battleground state of Wisconsin have removed more than 205,000 voters from the rolls as part of routine work to keep the state’s registration lists as current as possible.

Conservatives filed lawsuits back in 2020 demanding that the Wisconsin Elections Commission remove voters from the rolls if they didn’t respond to mailings within 30 days.

Those lawsuits failed and Joe Biden took the state of Wisconsin over Donald Trump by about 20,000 votes.

On Wednesday, nearly nine months after the election, Wisconsin Commission officials deactivated 174,307 voter registrations because the voters hadn’t cast a ballot in four years and didn’t respond to a mailing.

The commission also said they deactivated 31,854 registrations of voters who may have moved and didn’t respond to a mailing.

But wait, it gets even worse.

US News reported:

The commission mailed postcards during the summer of 2019 to more than 230,000 voters identified by the Electronic Registration Information Center as having possibly moved.

The commission voted that summer not to deactivate them until after the April 2021 election to give them several chances to affirm they hadn’t moved.

Last month, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that the battleground state would be purging around 100,000 names from voter rolls if the individuals do not take a few moments to update their information.

As noted by WSB-TV Atlanta, it’s a legal procedure that happens all the time in every state.

A chunk of voters being purged from the registration rolls simply because they are missing updated addresses is not a major issue

“The vast majority of the more than 101,000 people on the list submitted change of address forms to the post office or had returned election mail,” the outlet reported.

These people now have 40 days to check their status online and update it accordingly or they will be removed from the list.

In May, the Texas Senate has passed a powerful election reform bill that aims to restrict illegal voters from casting ballots in the state’s elections.

One of the most important measures in the bill includes purging the voter rolls of non-citizens and non-residents, which would make it more difficult for unqualified voters to participate in U.S. elections.

According to the Texas Scorecard, Senate Bill 155, “adds the Texas attorney general to the list of officials receiving information about voters who identify themselves as not meeting citizenship or residency qualifications for jury service. This means they are also ineligible to be registered to vote in the county in which they were called to serve on a jury—or, in the case of non-citizens, at all.”

“Texas Senate, on an 18-13 vote, passed #SB155 cleaning voter rolls of all non-citizens/residents and giving the AG power to use jury lists to purge voters,” Tim Swain, a senate candidate, noted.

Texas has taken a major stand to curb possible voter fraud.

Back in April, the U.S. Supreme Court has turned away a Democratic effort to expand mail-in voting in Texas.

Texas state law makes mail-in ballots available only for people age 65 and older or for voters who meet specific disability guidelines.

The state Democratic Party and some voters sued the Republican-governed state, arguing that by treating voters differently by age, the Texas law violated the U.S. Constitution’s 26th Amendment guarantee of the right to vote for American citizens age 18 and above.

The Democrats had gone to court to try to enable all eligible voters in Texas to vote by mail during last year’s election cycle, including the presidential election, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.

But the Supreme Court left in place a lower court ruling that sided with Texas in the lawsuit.

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just maybe some progress is being made.....I sure do hope so.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Maricopa County Given Until Friday August 20 to Honor Subpoena,
or they may face Another Subpoena,
and if they don’t respond a more forcefully worded subpoena will be issued,
and if they don’t respond…

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maricopa County Given Until Friday August 20 to Honor Subpoena,

I'd offer to honor subpoenas in the order in which they were issued. Seeing they still have subpoenas which have yet to be complied with, this one will have to wait.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
8/9/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Oh Look!
John Durham pokes his head out of the hole.

Near as I can tell going to blame the janitor.
Swamp Rat’s can’t be holding Swamp Rat’s accountable.

“Examining potential criminal charges against several lower-level FBI employees, and people who aren’t in government, according to people familiar with the matter.”

Link

Honestly, I had no hopes of Justice.
Lady Justice fell in the swamp Nov. 4th 2020

Hey, what’s the status of the Jan. 6th political prisoners?
Guess Lady Justice took that whole part about speedy trial down with her.
500 left to rot in jail seems almost un-American.
If any of those prisoners get freed, I will damn sure buy them a beer.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yep, they will burn the lower level FBI staffers who lied to get the FISA warrants, but not the people over them who made it clear - probably without any specific documented evidence - that that was what they were expected to do. Verbal instructions to this effect will be denied and deemed hearsay. Hopefully some staffer that gets charged has something in writing that implicates the higher-ups but I'm not holding my breath.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
8/16/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I really miss my President! Donald J Trump....We REALLY need YOU to Save America!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Top Google Engineer Abandons Company, Reveals Big Tech Rewrote Algos To Target Trump

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...e-algos-target-trump

A Big Tech whistleblower said Google altered its algorithm in order to ensure that negative stories from the establishment media about former Present Donald Trump were what people saw when using the highest-trafficked website on the internet.

Zach Vorhies, who previously worked for Google, said in an interview with The Epoch Times that the tech titan specifically tailored its news algorithm to harm the former president.

Vorhies has written a book about his experience working at Google. He said he wanted to “take conspiracy theory and turn it into conspiracy fact” by sharing the practices he saw as a longtime former employee, working on both Google and YouTube projects.

“People kind of suspect this is happening. That certain keywords trigger things within the algorithm … That is actually happening,” he told the Times, noting that newly written stories about Trump were digitally married with older ones to ensure they remained at the top of search results.

“They actually have that. They show like a graph, a tree, and they say actually this forms a super-story that spans eight days,” he said.

“So, with the Trump/[former FBI Director James] Comey thing, they’re able to keep the stories boosted all the way at the top because the algorithm was able to fold a news story into the stories that were preceding it in the last five days,” Vorhies added.

“They allowed the mainstream media to structure their stories so that they could remain at the top of their search index, of their news index,” he continued.

Vorhies’ new book is called “Google Leaks: A Whistleblower’s Exposé of Big Tech Censorship.” The book dropped earlier this month.

“The madness of Big Tech and their attempt to mold our reality into a version compatible with their globalist view of the world has never been portrayed better than in this chilling account by Google whistleblower,” the book’s listing on Amazon states.

“As a senior engineer at Google for many years, Zach was aware of their bias, but watched in horror as the 2016 election of Donald Trump seemed to drive them into dangerous territory. The American ideal of an honest, hard-fought battle of ideas — when the contest is over, shaking hands and working together to solve problems — was replaced by a different, darker ethic alien to this country’s history,” the description adds.

Vorhies said he left Google in 2019 with 950 pages of internal documents and gave them to the Justice Department.

It is unclear what, if anything, the DOJ did with those documents.

Vorhies also made the documents public with the help of Project Veritas in 2019. The former employee previously told Project Veritas and founder James O’Keefe how he was able to get ahold of the documents from his former employer in 2019.

“These documents were available to every single employee within the company that was full time. And so as a full-time employee at the company, I just searched for some keywords, and these documents started to pop up,” he said.

“And so once I started finding one document and started finding keywords for other documents and I would enter that in and continue this cycle until I had a treasure trove and archive of documents that clearly spelled out the system, what they’re attempting to do in very clear language,” he concluded.

Vorhies spoke at the Conservative Political Action Conference earlier this year, alongside O’Keefe and Project Veritas.

“Google, Facebook and the Big Tech oligarchs represent the Trojan horse for totalitarianism,” he said.

posted Hide Post
Witch hunt of Trump allies continues, as Cy Vance goes after pardoned man

https://nypost.com/2021/08/18/...mp-allies-continues/

Is there anything more politicized than the criminal justice system in an administration run by Democrats?

Yes . . . a criminal justice system run by elected Democrats in a blue-dyed stronghold, such as New York City, ensnared by one-party politics.

That is not mere politicization of the justice system. It is weaponization of the justice system against political enemies. Ken Kurson is the latest Trump World habitue to learn that the hard way.

Kurson, the former editor of The New York Observer, is a close friend of former President Trump’s son-in-law and White House adviser Jared Kushner, as well as a one-time speechwriter for Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani. He is also a jackass — or, at the very least, conducted himself like one several years ago when his marriage was disintegrating.

Kurson’s obnoxious behavior, which involved harassing people involved in his personal drama, came to the attention of the FBI only because Trump nominated him to sit on the board of the National Endowment for the Humanities. By normal prosecution standards, it was ancient history, having occurred in 2015, and dubious grist for criminal charges.

Federal prosecutors in Brooklyn nevertheless filed a criminal complaint weeks before the 2020 election. The “cyberstalking” case never reached the indictment stage because Trump pardoned Kurson before leaving office, reasoning that there would have been no criminal case but for the political connection.

As if to prove the former president’s point, Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance swung into action. The federal investigation had uncovered evidence that Kurson had used a computer program to spy on his then wife, whom he suspected of having an affair. Vance has charged Kurson with felony electronic eavesdropping.

At a time when violent crime is surging and the district attorney has declined to prosecute a raft of cases arising out of last summer’s deadly rioting and looting, there is no enforcement justification for devoting resources to a six-year-old non-violent domestic-relations matter.

Kurson’s own ex-wife doesn’t want this pursued. In his pardon application, she wrote that she “repeatedly asked for the FBI to drop it . . . I hired a lawyer to protect me from being forced into yet another round of questioning. My disgust with this arrest and the subsequent articles is bottomless.”

This is sheer political retribution.

What’s stunning is how unabashed Vance is about that. Announcing the charges, he brayed, “We will not accept presidential pardons as get-out-of-jail-free cards for the well-connected in New York.” Kurson is not being punished for the alleged crimes; he’s being punished for being a Trump crony who got a pardon.

It is not the first time. Vance earlier indicted former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort after Trump pardoned him for convictions arising out of the Mueller investigation. It was a blatant violation of New York’s double-jeopardy protections, and the state courts threw it out.

Vance, meanwhile, has spent years and resources — including two trips to the Supreme Court — trying to nail Trump himself on what he hoped were frauds burrowed in the former president’s financial records. After finally getting access to the records, he still has no case. Did he drop it? Of course not: he is now squeezing the Trump organization’s chief financial officer — charging him with bookkeeping improprieties that, in any other instance, would be settled in civil litigation. But it’s Trump, so New York Democrats must treat it as the crime of the century.

In New York, unlike in the federal government, top prosecutor posts are elected rather than appointed positions. That’s why state attorney general Letitia James, a progressive darling, campaigned on a promise to spare no effort to sue or prosecute Trump. The system lends itself to abuse.

There is a term for the exploitation of government police power to crush political foes: banana republic.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump Jr: "I’m old enough to remember a time when we had a President that wasn’t afraid to answer the media’s questions for hours on end… and the media that he dealt with was the most hostile ever towards a President, not the fluffers they are for this incompetent clown."

Posts: 19564 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post