SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I have never in my entire life seen the federal government so terrified of one person that they spend every hour of every day persecuting this guy.

This is not the country that I emigrated to back in 1991. Its a thin shell of what it was.

The courts could slap it down anytime they wanted to.

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
What was it Schmucky said, 365 ways from Sunday? Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
This is bordering on lunacy. For four years the DOJ could find no wrong doing with anything Hillary Clinton did...yet look at them now.

WTF?

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Speaker Pelosi chimed in, claiming that releasing Trump's tax returns is "a matter of national security"

Oh horseshit. I wish that shriveled up bitch would just pass on to the next plane of existence already. Roll Eyes

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to her office. A mean, nasty, vindictive old bat with no sense of right and wrong, who seeks only to exert power.

Long gone is any sense of doing what is best for the country and constitution. It is only about buying votes and suppressing the opposition by any means available.

Posts: 4702 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to her office. A mean, nasty, vindictive old bat with no sense of right and wrong, who seeks only to exert power and line her own pockets.
Just thought I'd enhance that for you... Wink

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to her office. A mean, nasty, vindictive old bat with no sense of right and wrong, who seeks only to exert power.

Long gone is any sense of doing what is best for the country and constitution. It is only about buying votes and suppressing the opposition by any means available.

This only scratches the surface. But is extremely accurate. She needs to GO!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump wins 1 million tax refund

Hehehe

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
at what point does this targeted harassment start to have consequences?

the DoJ is complicit in this

people need to be stopped and pay the price for their actions

Sigh. There are a lot of politicians on both sides of the aisle and a whole mess of bureaucrats whose obituaries I would not be depressed to read. May Para’s comet split and come to both Washington and Sacramento. May it come soon.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
We've all known it, none of this has anything to do with Justice, even though the lefty loons say it does, they are simply sheep who are easily led.

It's not as much about Trump but stopping any future "Trumps" anyone that feels they have the ability, money to win that challenges DC. It's about making anyone who helps at a high level people like Trump fear losing their business, income, assets and reputation.

This is pure Stalin/Putin/Marx tactics, make everyone think you're a great savior but in the background kill or ruin anyone in your way...

Machiavelli could write another book about it...

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So what happened today?

I can’t find any news on the Arizona Senate subpoena.

“ August 2nd is the deadline set for Dominion and Maricopa County to either comply with legislative subpoenas or appear before the Arizona Senate to testify at 1 P.M.”

Am I to believe the Arizona Senate is all bark and no bite?

If they won’t enforce their subpoena’s it would seem they have no power.

OK, I found something.
Link

Yep, you guessed right.
Dominion gives the middle finger to the Arizona Senate and all Americans who support a free and fair election system.
So then if Dominion does not have security keys or passwords and the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors claim to not have security keys and passwords, are we to believe the system is unprotected for administrative privileges?

Dear Mr. Langhofer:

On behalf of Dominion Voting Systems Inc. (“Dominion”), we are responding to the legislative subpoena (the “Subpoena”) issued by the Arizona Senate to Dominion on July 26, 2020.
From the day it issued, the Subpoena was legally defective because it violated—and continues—to violate the U.S. Constitution, Arizona Constitution, and the Arizona statutes concerning legislative subpoenas, A.R.S. §§ 41-1151 through 41-1155 (collectively, the “Legislative Subpoena Statutes”).

Subsequent events have confirmed that the Subpoena is invalid and unenforceable.
We have learned that on July 29, 2021, the Arizona Senate returned the Dominion precinct tabulator machines that were previously in its possession to Maricopa County.
This action clearly extinguished the Arizona Senate’s claimed interest in obtaining Dominion security keys and passwords (which was non-existent to begin with) and rendered the Subpoena moot.
According to the Subpoena, the entire purpose of demanding the security keys and passwords was to allow “administrator access” on these machines.

Given all this, and for the reasons discussed below, Dominion will not provide the requested property or appear at the Arizona State Capitol on August 2, 2021.
—————

Hey, wait a minute.
Reading further down we have this:

Objections

2. The Subpoena violates Dominion’s Fourth Amendment rights against unreasonable searches and seizures.
The Subpoena violates the Fourth Amendment in at least three respects.

First, neither the Subpoena itself, nor the Legislative Subpoena Statutes, describe any process under which Dominion can obtain judicial review concerning the reasonableness of the Subpoena (or lack thereof) before the imposition of penalties for non-compliance.

Second, because Dominion has a reasonable expectation of privacy in its security keys and accompanying, confidential passwords, a subpoena could only issue upon a showing of probable cause that the keys and passwords will somehow lead to evidence of election fraud or some other election irregularities.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://www.newsmax.com/us/pol...21/08/02/id/1030878/

'A third police officer who defended the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol attack has committed suicide, according to media reports.

Gunther Hashida, who joined the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department in 2003, was found dead in his home Thursday, according to a statement from the department.'

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

seen at CTH

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Thanks sdy.

“Obviously given the nature of the court rulings that have sustained the position of the state senate, the Maricopa County BoS view the legislative subpoena as legally valid but unenforceable.

They appear to stand in open defiance of the state upper-chamber because the county board perceives no threat from any enforcement mechanism (law enforcement or state attorney).”

Link to CTH article.

I think I’ve got it, laws only apply to the law abiding.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This guy Jack Sellers sounds like a true professional; a real serious person there...yes, sir. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
and Dominion responds

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
https://www.newsmax.com/us/pol...21/08/02/id/1030878/

'A third police officer who defended the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol attack has committed suicide, according to media reports.

Gunther Hashida, who joined the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department in 2003, was found dead in his home Thursday, according to a statement from the department.'

It's up to four officers now.

A fourth police officer who was present at the grounds of the Capitol building when it was breached on Jan. 6 has died by suicide, according to the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia (MPD).

Metropolitan Police Officer Kyle DeFreytag, 26, was found dead on July 10 from suicide, an MPD spokeswoman told The Epoch Times via email.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
So it's just "assumed" that all these suicides are somehow "tied" to what happened on 1/6?

quote:
''When my husband left for work that day, he was the Jeff that I knew,'' Smith's widow, Erin, said in an interview. ''When he returned after experiencing the event, being hit in the head, he was a completely different person. I do believe if he did not go to work that day, he would be here and we would not be having this conversation.''

Suuuuure, ok... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Just wondering, were there other Law Enforcement officer “suicides” during the AntiFa/BLM “peaceful demonstrations” last year? We hear about military/veteran suicides due to combat-related PTSD issues, but do those same numbers and reasons hold true for LE too?

Maybe one or two of our LE SigForum members can expound on this.

Or dare I think something else?

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
8/2/21

No description provided

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cliff,

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post