SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 976
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

Dan Crenshaw will continue to get money from me even if I can't vote for him, at least not yet anyway. But he will be one of the few.

Crenshaw stepped on a rake and then some when he said that he would be o.k. to consider putting place “red flag” laws, but only with the correct controls and oversight so people’s ‘2A Rights’ would not be abused.

Uh huh.

Spend your $’s wisely.

Posts: 3520 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

We need to do a better job of sorting out these traitors during the Primaries.
Republicans Senators voting President Trump Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection:

Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania

POS Pat Toomey is done in 2022, he announced he’s not going to seek a fourth term.

He’ll be replaced with an actual Democrat next time, instead of a wannabe Dem like he’s turned into Roll Eyes

So true. PA has 56 red counties at minimum every election cycle but our ability to put republicans in national office is about as limp dick as it gets. Our state republicans are a master study in ineptitude.

Posts: 3193 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
McConnell:

During a speech on the Senate floor on Saturday, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) stated that former President Donald Trump’s actions before the Capitol riot “were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.”

I wonder if the republicans realize just how bad they are going to do in the mid-terms. I expect a loss of 25-30 in the house and 3-4 in the senate. I estimate about 30% of the people who voted in 2020 won't show up in 2022, including myself. I'll never cast a vote for the America last warmonger party ever again, let alone give them any money. My decision really has nothing to do with Trump. He just opened my eyes as to how much both parties hate this country and are in it all for themselves. Voting "R" and maybe knocking off a few RINO's every cycle isn't going to work. We've been trying that since the Tea Party and the R leadership remains the same. The fact that that warmongering bitch Cheney, who never met a country she didn't want to overthrow (including her own as evidenced by her vote) is still in a leadership position speaks volumes about how much distain they have to ordinary Americans. We'll never have 51 America first senators or 218 America first congressmen that way. "Maybe next time" dosen't work. The GOP and DNC are private clubs. The R's will start tipping the scale just like the D's have been doing in the primaries (look at what VA is doing next cycle). Better to let the entrenched RINO incumbents lose and run someone new the next time around. "R","D", "I", whomever.

A harsh view of reality that is probably correct. Get use to seeing 1/6/21 footage in every Democrat re-election advertisement in 2022 and 2024.

So fucking what? Most of the clowns doing this will have a sound bite where they are openly supporting violent riots in some city or another.

You guys act like Jan 6 was the only violent riot ever. Jesus.

Not voting has to be one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. I wonder if these same people are going to say “fuck it, they may pass some gun control, so you know, I’m just going to not support the Second Amendment. It’s a lost cause so I’m going to give up my guns to speed the process of destruction along”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
jones, keep in mind, that's midwest guy talking.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38901 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
jones, keep in mind, that's midwest guy talking.

I know. But, damn.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

Dan Crenshaw will continue to get money from me even if I can't vote for him, at least not yet anyway. But he will be one of the few.

Crenshaw stepped on a rake and then some when he said that he would be o.k. to consider putting place “red flag” laws, but only with the correct controls and oversight so people’s ‘2A Rights’ would not be abused.

Uh huh.

Spend your $’s wisely.

He has a great future in the conservative fight IMO. Great young politician with a good mind, excellent debating skills and a war hero. We need more like him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5926 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If every single you ever said was recorded and analyzed, most of us would sound like idiots at times. Some of us you don’t even have to listen to very long before you sound like an idiot.

Not voting. Flicking brilliant. That worked our well in GA. 1.7 million registered R’s didn’t vote. Don’t be a defeatist dumbass.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Lindsey Graham talking about McConnell:

"what did you think of McConnell’s speech?”

Graham:

“I think Senator McConnell’s speech, he got a load off a chest obviously, but unfortunately he put a load on the back of Republicans . That speech you will see in 2022 campaigns. I would imagine if you’re a Republican running in Arizona or Georgia or New Hampshire, where we have a chance to take back the Senate, they may be playing Senator McConnell’s speech and asking about it as a candidate. I imagine if you’re an incumbent Republican, they’re going to be people asking you will you support Senator McConnell in the future. So I like them, Senator McConnell. He worked well with President Trump. I think his speech is an outlier regarding how Republicans feel about all this.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We need to keep pressure up so REP politicians know McConnell's view is a political suicide position for the entire party.

It is not McConnell's Republican Party. It is Trump's Republican Party. REP senators need to hear that loud and clear.

Posts: 19687 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Some of you guys just can’t help yourself, can you? You have to be negative and miserable, and you have to try your goddamnedest to make everyone else miserable.

So predictable. And it won’t be voter fraud, or Dominion in some of these states that put or keep democrats in power. It will be YOU and your constant disenfranchising people because YOU can’t be happy.

I will vote at each and every election. 75 million strong. I do not give a fuck who controls what.

Someone is a bit sensitive to facts today. Is it because it's Valentines day? Do you need a hug? Tone down the drama.

Never said a word about not voting and nobody is giving up. The simple fact remains that they control more than just the top of the ticket and Sean Parnell is proof of that. lastmandstanding is right that until something takes place to get rid of as much of it as possible it's going to happen again. Honestly, I think it will get worse. Florida seemed to be able to turn things around. I'm optimistic others can as well, but we need to keep talking about it. That isn't being miserable, it's keeping our eye on what needs to be fixed. We need to take over the county supervisors positions and go from there.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
The NY Times retracted the story about officers Sicknicks death. How convenient they waited so long, after they whole mess is over. Do ya think anyone will take notice?

https://amgreatness.com/2021/0...-the-sicknick-story/

This shit is beyond old.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10944 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
TRUMP’S BACK: Former President Celebrates Acquittal In Senate Trial, Foreshadows Political Future: ‘Much To Share’

Ever since Twitter shut down former President Donald Trump’s account, he has been mostly silent.

But minutes after the Senate voted to acquit him on a charge of inciting an insurrection, Trump fired out a lengthy statement — including some plans for his future.

“In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people. There has never been anything like it!” Trump wrote on Saturday afternoon.

cont...

https://www.dailywire.com/news...utm_source=housefile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38901 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
The NY Times retracted the story about officers Sicknicks death. How convenient they waited so long, after they whole mess is over. Do ya think anyone will take notice?

https://amgreatness.com/2021/0...-the-sicknick-story/

This shit is beyond old.

So how did he die?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21864 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

So how did he die?

I think I heard that he had a stroke.

In any case, he didn't die during the riot, that's for sure.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30621 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

And how do we do this? I totally agree we gotta get rid of mail in bs and these freakin machines. Not voting does not help. We can't roll over and give in.

No one said don't vote. The commie democrats must be held accountable and any rinos as well.

I posted a link a couple of pages back about how we take over the gop.

We need to get active. We need to get inside the political system. We need to take it back.

We need to raise enough awareness about the fraud, the machines, all of it, and work to make sure this doesn't happen again.

You folks who don't live in Michigan and other fucked up states aren't going through what we have here, but i now have a lot more empathy for members who are trapped in places like California.

Our votes were stolen and given to the monsters against whom we voted. Mad as heck!!!

How are we to trust that our votes will ever again go to whom we voted, unless something is done?

Do we think the commie democrats will not do this again?

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I cannot find them now, and therefore I believe those who posted the comments came to their senses and deleted them, but yes, there were at least two of us who said they would vote no more at all. And others have said they will never vote for a Republican again. So who are they going to vote for (assuming that doesn’t simply mean not voting at all like those who put it plainly)? A suitable Democrat? A member of the Green Party? Or perhaps someone from that mythical so-called “third” (or fourth, or seventh, or twelfth, or …) party that will rise from the ashes and save us all?

Like it or not, voting for any other party or waiting until the Phoenix rises is the same as not voting at all, and therefore equivalent to voting for our enemies—as it always has been.

And then there’s the “We’ve got to …,” “We’ve got to …,” “We’ve got to …,” posts ad nauseum. Okay: We’ve got to …; I’ll accept that. Now can we get some good, workable advice about how we actually accomplish those things that usually refer to changing the entire structure of American politics? A few have said it’s necessary to start at the local level—anything else?

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47489 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Who is running against him for the R primary?
Damn sure not voting for fucking Roy Stupor...

quote:
On the Heel’s of Sen. Burr NC (R) vote to convict President Trump, we have a Republican Fund raiser kick in.

This makes my skin crawl.

Went to Mark Walker’s webpage and a video starts with him arm in arm with Pence.

NOPE Not Voting for this Republican.
The (R) no longer will get you a free pass.

So tone deaf that he fundraises arm in arm with Pence.
Too stupid to be my representative.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Not a PA resident but was hoping Doug Mastriano runs for his spot...

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

We need to do a better job of sorting out these traitors during the Primaries.
Republicans Senators voting President Trump Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection:

Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania

POS Pat Toomey is done in 2022, he announced he’s not going to seek a fourth term.

He’ll be replaced with an actual Democrat next time, instead of a wannabe Dem like he’s turned into Roll Eyes

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Who is running against him for the R primary?

Mark Walker is the only declared candidate for Sen. Burr’s seat.
Wrapping his arm around Pence, guarantees Walker would never get my vote.

Based on your question I DuckDuckGo searched.
Your gonna love this.

Possible candidate for Senator Burr’s seat.
Here she is. Smile Big Grin

Wow! I really hope she runs, Lara Trump.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:

And how do we do this? I totally agree we gotta get rid of mail in bs and these freakin machines. Not voting does not help. We can't roll over and give in.

No one said don't vote.

Multiple people in this thread have swore that they’ll never vote again.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15268 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A reminder. Why don't the Republicans control the senate ?

Shane Hazel

In the Georgia senate race on 3 Nov 2020, Purdue (R) beat Ossoff but Purdue missed getting 50% of the vote by about 13,000 votes.

That triggered a runoff

Shane Hazel ran as a libertarian and got 115,039 votes.

If only 12% of Hazel's votes had gone to Purdue, then Purdue would have won on 3 Nov 2020 and the Republicans would control the senate.

Posts: 19687 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post