SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 978
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Pantywaist meek Utah cretins who deserve the doom hammer!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16354 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
this is awesome

https://fb.watch/3GL2U5fkG4/

Awww bait & switch. I thought the awesome would be your wife's butt, XLT Smile

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by triggertreat:
Its not fake. Mike Shirkey is a twatwaffle. When the dims confronted him on this he apologized for saying it.He has been censured by the Hillsdale Co Republicans.

Damn! Sorry to hear this. I knew Mike in highschool (Vandercook Lake). Always a stand up guy. Amazing how life and politics can change a guy.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plugugly:
MI lawmaker caught on camera claiming that the capitol riot was staged, and Mitch McConnell was in on it.

https://en-volve.com/2021/02/1...nell-was-part-of-it/

Totally believable given the Turtle's recent pontifications. Wonder if his protégé, turncoat John Thune, was also a player.

Bastard has worn out the glow from his taking out Tom Daschle in 2004 and has become a swamp creature in the shadows cast by McConnell.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16354 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
2/15/21

Description
Legal analyst JOE DIGENOVA joined WMAL's Mornings on the Mall on Monday 2/15 to analyze the Senate Impeachment Trial and acquittal of former President Trump.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7665 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting video Plugugly.

Good thing NanXi wants to set up a 1/6 commission to investigate the ‘insurrection’. Sounds like this would be a person of interest.

Posts: 3522 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thought this was a pretty informative story. Nice to see TIME putting something like this out vs. some random internet site.

[URL= https://time.com/5936036/secre...3LJXp61uTaEyiBR4]The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election[/URL]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Interesting to watch that video. A great turnout.

Has anyone seen a turnout like that for Bidet and his Ho?

I especially liked the comment ‘we know you won, even the losers know you won’ or something like that.

Posts: 53450 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Thought this was a pretty informative story. Nice to see TIME putting something like this out vs. some random internet site.

[URL= https://time.com/5936036/secre...3LJXp61uTaEyiBR4]The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election[/URL]

It sounds like you're actually praising Time for this blatantly in your face, braggadocious piece.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30629 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
It sounds like you're actually praising Time for this blatantly in your face, braggadocious piece

The sarcasm in my head did not translate as well as I thought.

The point I was attempting to make was, I thought it was a pretty interesting read to see that TIME magazine published an article that literally gave the play-by-play of how the liberals worked behind the scenes to disrupt the election....All the while patting themselves on the back for it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
A reminder. Why don't the Republicans control the senate ?

Shane Hazel

In the Georgia senate race on 3 Nov 2020, Purdue (R) beat Ossoff but Purdue missed getting 50% of the vote by about 13,000 votes.

That triggered a runoff

Shane Hazel ran as a libertarian and got 115,039 votes.

If only 12% of Hazel's votes had gone to Purdue, then Purdue would have won on 3 Nov 2020 and the Republicans would control the senate.

Purdue got Ross Perot'd. This is what happens when third party candidates run for self aggrandizement rather than for what is good for the country. We can only beat these liberal bastards by standing together in a united front.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4360 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Weak ass bitches Roll Eyes

Guess I have no choice but to run against turncoat Romney in 2024.

Utah GOP doesn't plan to censure Romney for impeachment vote

SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Republican Party says it has no plans to censure Sen. Mitt Romney for his vote to convict Donald Trump in the former president's second impeachment trial.

"As a party, we are focused on supporting our elected officials and unifying around those principles that got them elected," party chair Derek Brown told FOX 13. "At this point, we believe it is crucial to focus on unifying our party, working together to retain those new voters who joined the Republican Party this last year, while bringing back any who may have left."

https://www.fox13now.com/news/...ver-impeachment-vote
If Republicans won't discipline the bastard and the other 6 like him we will never achieve solidarity in the party.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4360 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
A reminder. Why don't the Republicans control the senate ?

Shane Hazel

In the Georgia senate race on 3 Nov 2020, Purdue (R) beat Ossoff but Purdue missed getting 50% of the vote by about 13,000 votes.

That triggered a runoff

Shane Hazel ran as a libertarian and got 115,039 votes.

If only 12% of Hazel's votes had gone to Purdue, then Purdue would have won on 3 Nov 2020 and the Republicans would control the senate.

Purdue got Ross Perot'd. This is what happens when third party candidates run for self aggrandizement rather than for what is good for the country. We can only beat these liberal bastards by standing together in a united front.

Do we really know if the Republicans lost in Georgia for real, or if it was just more dem cheating?

I'm not trying to provoke an argument; I'm serious. With all that was at stake, and the blatant dem cheating they (seemingly) got away with in November, can we be sure that THIS vote was legitimate?

I mean, it's not like the dems would take the morale high ground and actually let the peasants decide an election for themselves.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21864 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:

This tactic is exactly what has occurred in Oregon state politics for at least the last 30 years. With the emergence of 3rd, 4th, and even 5th party candidates, an ever more important fraction of nonDNC voters are siphoned off into obscure and otherwise barely heard of, about, or from, in any significant ongoing political activities.

Our Voters Pamphlet contains a one-page synopsis of the background, education and position statements on candidates of each election cycle.
Some of these statements are embarrassingly sparse but for 1 or 2 pithy opinions, yet each will find from 1-3% of the vote totals to result in the DNC to prevail.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9860 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

Do we really know if the Republicans lost in Georgia for real, or if it was just more dem cheating?

I'm not trying to provoke an argument; I'm serious. With all that was at stake, and the blatant dem cheating they (seemingly) got away with in November, can we be sure that THIS vote was legitimate?

I mean, it's not like the dems would take the morale high ground and actually let the peasants decide an election for themselves.

I don't know, but it's not a stretch for me to believe that a lot of Republicans just stayed home for the Senate runoff. Just take a look at how many members around here said that they would never vote for another republican ever again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30629 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These pricks just can't let it go:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfr...21/02/16/id/1010216/

Dem Congressman Sues Trump, Giuliani Over Capitol Riot

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
With all the blaming of President Trump for the DC riot, does anyone have any quotes or links of democrat lawmakers actually inciting riots? I tried googling but naturally no matter how I worded the request, links to "Trump encouraged DC riot" pop up.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7173 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
"lacks standing"?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
With all the blaming of President Trump for the DC riot, does anyone have any quotes or links of democrat lawmakers actually inciting riots? I tried googling but naturally no matter how I worded the request, links to "Trump encouraged DC riot" pop up.

You’re probably not going to find anything using google.

Here’s one of Trumps lawyers on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG5BcU1ZGiA

Here’s more using DuckDuckGo.
https://www.newswars.com/flash...cite-riots-violence/

Posts: 3253 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
This isn’t meant to sound defeatist, but rather an honest question:

What affect (if any) does party censure have on a politician? Can it jam them up in any lasting way?

Posts: 3193 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post