SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Everyone continues to talk of who we are going to vote out and who we are going to vote in. Did you guys already forget what took place in the last election or are you assuming all the fraud will just not happen next time? Dominion is just going to pack their tents and leave town and take their machines with them?

Until something takes place to get rid of all or as much as possible the fraud that is now existing talking about future elections is pointless.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8557 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Sen. Burr (R) North Carolina
Unfortunately I voted for him several times being the worst of two evils.

We need to do a better job of sorting out these traitors during the Primaries.
Republicans Senators voting President Trump Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection:

Richard Burr of North Carolina
Bill Cassidy of Louisiana
Susan Collins of Maine
Lisa Murkowski of Alaska
Mitt Romney of Utah
Ben Sasse of Nebraska
Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania

I like to think I have a pretty decent vocabulary in general and an above average grasp of profanity, but I find myself unable to adequately describe my loathing for Susan Collins.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15340 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:

And now, President Trump is clear to become the next Senator from Florida. Pretty sure he will win if he runs.

you just made my day considering the prospect of that !!

six years of trump in the Senate -- WINNING !! Big Grin

------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Epoch Times is reporting that Graham wants to meet with Trump to discuss his campaigning to get back control in 2022.

I find it ironic that the bastards who stabbed the President in the back and worked tirelessly to undermine him and give him zero support now are crawling back on their knees asking for him to help.

As much as I detest every one if those bastards I’d like to see the President take the high ground and tell them all to go fuck themselves.

He should campaign against them all. We need new people as Republicans. Not the turncoats currently occupying those seats.

There isn’t a Republican Party right now. There are only Democrats and quislings.

Posts: 53419 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Either we clean house or form a 3rd party.

Clean house.

God bless America.

Posts: 13597 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Sen. Burr (R) North Carolina
Unfortunately I voted for him several times being the worst of two evils.

We need to do a better job of sorting out these traitors during the Primaries.
Republicans Senators voting President Trump Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection:

Richard Burr of North Carolina
Bill Cassidy of Louisiana
Susan Collins of Maine
Lisa Murkowski of Alaska
Mitt Romney of Utah
Ben Sasse of Nebraska
Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania

I like to think I have a pretty decent vocabulary in general and an above average grasp of profanity, but I find myself unable to adequately describe my loathing for Susan Collins.

I've heard Collins give a speech. She sounds like she's heavily sedated.

It's time for her to go.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump’s comments after his acquittal:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2021-02-13-3

I want to first thank my team of dedicated lawyers and others for their tireless work upholding justice and defending truth.

My deepest thanks as well to all of the United States Senators and Members of Congress who stood proudly for the Constitution we all revere and for the sacred legal principles at the heart of our country.

Our cherished Constitutional Republic was founded on the impartial rule of law, the indispensable safeguard for our liberties, our rights and our freedoms.

It is a sad commentary on our times that one political party in America is given a free pass to denigrate the rule of law, defame law enforcement, cheer mobs, excuse rioters, and transform justice into a tool of political vengeance, and persecute, blacklist, cancel and suppress all people and viewpoints with whom or which they disagree. I always have, and always will, be a champion for the unwavering rule of law, the heroes of law enforcement, and the right of Americans to peacefully and honorably debate the issues of the day without malice and without hate.

This has been yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt in the history of our Country. No president has ever gone through anything like it, and it continues because our opponents cannot forget the almost 75 million people, the highest number ever for a sitting president, who voted for us just a few short months ago.

I also want to convey my gratitude to the millions of decent, hardworking, law-abiding, God-and-Country loving citizens who have bravely supported these important principles in these very difficult and challenging times.

Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun. In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people. There has never been anything like it!

We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future.

Together there is nothing we cannot accomplish.

We remain one People, one family, and one glorious nation under God, and it’s our responsibility to preserve this magnificent inheritance for our children and for generations of Americans to come.

May God bless all of you, and may God forever bless the United States of America.

Posts: 697 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Unless the people in those 7 states are talking about replacing those Senators it doesn't matter what we think about replacing them. What are Republicans in those states saying about replacing them?

Posts: 3417 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
If he runs for the Senate and wins, they will still have to call him Mr President ☺️

That’s really going to piss off the Democrats.

Posts: 53419 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Everyone continues to talk of who we are going to vote out and who we are going to vote in. Did you guys already forget what took place in the last election or are you assuming all the fraud will just not happen next time? Dominion is just going to pack their tents and leave town and take their machines with them?

Until something takes place to get rid of all or as much as possible the fraud that is now existing talking about future elections is pointless.

Bullshit. Yes, presidential and senate races are still vulnerable to massive amounts of voter fraud, but other races are not so much.

The democrat run urban strongholds are where the dems have control over these voting systems. There are many more other important races, particularly House races and local State races, that they don't have as much control over. It is vital that we not give up fighting for those candidates.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I waited 10 years
for this
posted Hide Post
I am a Nebraska resident and will be actively campaigning against Sen Sasse. F that pompous ass.

Posts: 133 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:

And now, President Trump is clear to become the next Senator from Florida. Pretty sure he will win if he runs.

you just made my day considering the prospect of that !!

six years of trump in the Senate -- WINNING !! Big Grin

How about this scenario - Trump runs for the House of Representatives. The Republicans become the majority in 2022 and elect Trump Speaker of the House. He then begins impeachment proceedings against the Harris/Biden administration. (I read this someplace, I can't remember where)
------------------------------------------------

Posts: 245 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by beermann:
I am a Nebraska resident and will be actively campaigning against Sen Sasse. F that pompous ass.

Same with that no good SOB Romney.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Mitch McConnell has to be removed as Senate Minority Leader

McConnell:

During a speech on the Senate floor on Saturday, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) stated that former President Donald Trump’s actions before the Capitol riot “were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.” And that the president “cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.” McConnell also said that during the riot, Trump “did not act swiftly. He did not do his job. He didn’t take steps so federal law could be faithfully executed and order restored.”

McConnell said that the riots occurred because the rioters “had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on earth. Because he was angry he lost an election. Former President Trump’s actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty. … There is no question, none that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day. No question about it.”

He added that the issue isn’t just what Trump did on January 6, but it’s “also the entire manufactured atmosphere of looming catastrophe, the increasingly wild myth, myth about a reversed landslide election that was somehow being stolen, some secret coup by our now-president. Now, I defended the president’s right to bring any complaints to our legal system. The legal system spoke. The Electoral College spoke.”

more at link

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...is-job-to-stop-riot/

Posts: 19674 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^FUCK YOU, Mitch!!! Mad Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9088 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Just WTH was the Turtle thinking? What a fuckin' looser. Gesh these shit-fer-brains-so-call-Repubs make me PUKE!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16338 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Imagine what a Ted Cruz could do as Minority Leader.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27909 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Mitch rode DJT’s coat tails to re-election this time. His commercials touted what a strong alliance he was with Trump. Once re-elected, he no longer needed DJT and dumped on him. I suspect that this is turtles last term, he knows it, and doesn’t care.

Or he and his wife are so deep in China’s pockets that he can’t afford to think on his own.

Either way, Kentucky needs to run a strong Candidate like our AG, Daniel Cameron to fill his slot. Or Trump could move to KY and run against the Turtle. That would be delicious and he would pull that off with a large percentage of the vote. Trump got 78 percent of the vote in Kentucky despite Lexington and Louisville.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Jerry,
I hope that happens. I’d donate to him.

Posts: 18191 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

I'm with you on this.

We have to fix this broken system or no one is going to or should be able to trust any election.

Any fraud is too much and we've been putting up with it for decades. Now, we've been shown just how far the commie democrats will go.

We better do something more than just forget about it.

This has to be fixed, the trust has been stolen.

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post