SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 971
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Trump got 78 percent of the vote in Kentucky despite Lexington and Louisville.

They must not have used Dominion voting machines.

Posts: 8666 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I cut the cord years ago, but I occasionally check in on streaming MSM. CBSN is Re-running the final Trump/Biden debate.

What about the historic second impeachment of a President? I thought the left loved “firsts”.

Not even a month in and they’re resorting to
re-runs. Just pathetic.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The political aristocracy has been tickling the dragon’s tail.
One slip and they will be exposed, then it will be too late.
These political games they play are much like tickling the tail of a sleeping dragon.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Everyone continues to talk of who we are going to vote out and who we are going to vote in. Did you guys already forget what took place in the last election or are you assuming all the fraud will just not happen next time? Dominion is just going to pack their tents and leave town and take their machines with them?

Until something takes place to get rid of all or as much as possible the fraud that is now existing talking about future elections is pointless.

Bullshit. Yes, presidential and senate races are still vulnerable to massive amounts of voter fraud, but other races are not so much.

The democrat run urban strongholds are where the dems have control over these voting systems. There are many more other important races, particularly House races and local State races, that they don't have as much control over. It is vital that we not give up fighting for those candidates.

Indeed.

Stop with the woe is me stuff. Not every state handles elections like Georgia.

(Cue up the defeatist “oh they will, STAY VIGILaNT!!!!!!”)

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
57-43?

Seven so called republicans voted to convict the President? Is that right?

and...
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Mitch McConnell has to be removed as Senate Minority Leader

McConnell:

During a speech on the Senate floor on Saturday, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) stated that former President Donald Trump’s actions before the Capitol riot “were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.”

Further examples of why I not only will never again contribute to or campaign for a Republican, but will never again cast another vote for one.
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Either we clean house or form a 3rd party.

Clean house.

Hahaha! Good fracking luck with that

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Further examples of why I not only will never again contribute to or campaign for a Republican, but will never again cast another vote for one.

Dan Crenshaw will continue to get money from me even if I can't vote for him, at least not yet anyway. But he will be one of the few.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5924 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
McConnell:

During a speech on the Senate floor on Saturday, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) stated that former President Donald Trump’s actions before the Capitol riot “were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.”

I wonder if the republicans realize just how bad they are going to do in the mid-terms. I expect a loss of 25-30 in the house and 3-4 in the senate. I estimate about 30% of the people who voted in 2020 won't show up in 2022, including myself. I'll never cast a vote for the America last warmonger party ever again, let alone give them any money. My decision really has nothing to do with Trump. He just opened my eyes as to how much both parties hate this country and are in it all for themselves. Voting "R" and maybe knocking off a few RINO's every cycle isn't going to work. We've been trying that since the Tea Party and the R leadership remains the same. The fact that that warmongering bitch Cheney, who never met a country she didn't want to overthrow (including her own as evidenced by her vote) is still in a leadership position speaks volumes about how much distain they have to ordinary Americans. We'll never have 51 America first senators or 218 America first congressmen that way. "Maybe next time" dosen't work. The GOP and DNC are private clubs. The R's will start tipping the scale just like the D's have been doing in the primaries (look at what VA is doing next cycle). Better to let the entrenched RINO incumbents lose and run someone new the next time around. "R","D", "I", whomever.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Respectfully saying, not voting is not the answer. We need to primary the bastids out and get some good guys in. Don't give up.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2416 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4418 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Term limits, term limits, term limits. Keep them fresh, minimize the institutional dragging personal gain off every piece of legislation.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4418 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Indeed.

Try telling Sean Parnell they don't control House elections ad well.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

Indeed.

Try telling Sean Parnell they don't control House elections ad well.

Some of you guys just can’t help yourself, can you? You have to be negative and miserable, and you have to try your goddamnedest to make everyone else miserable.

So predictable. And it won’t be voter fraud, or Dominion in some of these states that put or keep democrats in power. It will be YOU and your constant disenfranchising people because YOU can’t be happy.

I will vote at each and every election. 75 million strong. I do not give a fuck who controls what.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37133 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will vote at each and every election. 75 million strong. I do not give a fuck who controls what.

Some people don't realize they can do two things at once. They can vote for the best candidate AND work on cleaning the party out.

Let's also not forget that we all need to start getting involved at every level. We need to show up to School Board meetings, and City/Council meetings. There are probably a lot of good people out there on our side that could use this support.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15777 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30970 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I will always vote.

The problem doesn't get solved w a single solution.

#1 Get the highest turnout of the base as possible
#2 Fight to keep the election integrity free of cheating
#3 Try to get the best REP candidates to run for office

Success is never guaranteed, but failure is guaranteed if we don't pursue 1 to 3

Posts: 19678 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
McConnell:

I wonder if the republicans realize just how bad they are going to do in the mid-terms. I expect a loss of 25-30 in the house and 3-4 in the senate. I estimate about 30% of the people who voted in 2020 won't show up in 2022, including myself. I'll never cast a vote for the America last warmonger party ever again, let alone give them any money. My decision really has nothing to do with Trump. He just opened my eyes as to how much both parties hate this country and are in it all for themselves. Voting "R" and maybe knocking off a few RINO's every cycle isn't going to work. We've been trying that since the Tea Party and the R leadership remains the same. The fact that that warmongering bitch Cheney, who never met a country she didn't want to overthrow (including her own as evidenced by her vote) is still in a leadership position speaks volumes about how much distain they have to ordinary Americans. We'll never have 51 America first senators or 218 America first congressmen that way. "Maybe next time" dosen't work. The GOP and DNC are private clubs. The R's will start tipping the scale just like the D's have been doing in the primaries (look at what VA is doing next cycle). Better to let the entrenched RINO incumbents lose and run someone new the next time around. "R","D", "I", whomever.

A harsh view of reality that is probably correct. Get use to seeing 1/6/21 footage in every Democrat re-election advertisement in 2022 and 2024.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Everyone continues to talk of who we are going to vote out and who we are going to vote in. Did you guys already forget what took place in the last election or are you assuming all the fraud will just not happen next time? Dominion is just going to pack their tents and leave town and take their machines with them?

Until something takes place to get rid of all or as much as possible the fraud that is now existing talking about future elections is pointless.

I'm with you on this.

We have to fix this broken system or no one is going to or should be able to trust any election.

Any fraud is too much and we've been putting up with it for decades. Now, we've been shown just how far the commie democrats will go.

We better do something more than just forget about it.

This has to be fixed, the trust has been stolen.

And how do we do this? I totally agree we gotta get rid of mail in bs and these freakin machines. Not voting does not help. We can't roll over and give in.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10941 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
On the Heel’s of Sen. Burr NC (R) vote to convict President Trump, we have a Republican Fund raiser kick in.

This makes my skin crawl.

Went to Mark Walker’s webpage and a video starts with him arm in arm with Pence.

NOPE Not Voting for this Republican.
The (R) no longer will get you a free pass.

So tone deaf that he fundraises arm in arm with Pence.
Too stupid to be my representative.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

We need to do a better job of sorting out these traitors during the Primaries.
Republicans Senators voting President Trump Guilty of Inciting an Insurrection:

Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania

POS Pat Toomey is done in 2022, he announced he’s not going to seek a fourth term.

He’ll be replaced with an actual Democrat next time, instead of a wannabe Dem like he’s turned into Roll Eyes

Posts: 34130 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post