SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 922
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
While all the focus has been on attacking President Trump for challenging the results of the 2020 election, don't ever forget that

Texas filed a suit to the Supreme Court against Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia on 7 Dec 2020

The suit asks the court to order the ‘defendant states’ legislatures to displace “tainted” election results in those states and choose their own slate of electors.

The states of

Missouri,
Alabama,
Arkansas,
Florida,
Indiana,
Kansas,
Louisiana,
Mississippi,
Montana,
Nebraska,
North Dakota,
Oklahoma,
South Carolina
South Dakota,
Tennessee,
Utah
West Virginia ,and
Arizona

all filed briefs supporting the Texas suit.

“The states violated statutes enacted by their duly elected legislatures, thereby violating the Constitution. By ignoring both state and federal law, these states have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but of Texas and every other state that held lawful elections,” said Paxton. “Their failure to abide by the rule of law casts a dark shadow of doubt over the outcome of the entire election. We now ask that the Supreme Court step in to correct this egregious error.”

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/...awsuit-swing-states/

This wasn't some wild idea only being pushed by President Trump.

Posts: 19588 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don’t remember his exact words, but he is sticking with the Republican Party and going to clean it up of RINO’s.

There's one thing Joe Stalin was good at, that I'd like Donald Trump to emulate.

Purging.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4620 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ming-administration/

Texas is reportedly preparing for lawsuits against Joe Biden’s incoming administration, the San Antonio Express-News reported Friday.

During his first 100 days in office, President-elect Joe Biden has “vowed to roll back the Trump administration’s immigration crackdown, push policies addressing climate change and potentially forgive student debt for thousands of Americans,” the article stated.

Biden has also said he will advocate for a mask mandate and wants Congress to pass another huge stimulus package.

“And in the longer term, Biden has talked about rewriting the tax code to raise taxes on the rich,” the report continued, adding that “Texas is almost certain to fight him every step of the way”:

The state is about to be back on the front lines battling against the federal government, a long tradition for its Republican leaders, from former Gov. Rick Perry to Gov. Greg Abbott — who as the state’s attorney general famously said, “I go into the office, I sue the federal government and I go home.”

As Biden takes office next week, many expect the state to pick up where it left off after suing the Obama administration dozens of times to stop initiatives such as the Clean Power Plan, scrap protections for immigrants brought to the country illegally as children and end the Affordable Care Act.

In a Facebook post on Sunday, Gov. Abbott shared the Express-News article, commenting, “Texas will take action whenever the federal government encroaches on state’s rights, or interferes with constitutionally rights, or private property rights or the right to earn a living.”

Meanwhile, a recent national survey indicates that a majority of Republicans want congressional leaders to challenge Biden on important issues.

“Nearly six in 10 (59%) Republicans questioned in a Pew Research Center poll urge GOP leaders in Congress to stand up to the incoming president, even if it’s harder to address critical issues facing the country,” Fox News reported.

Robert Henneke, general counsel at the conservative Texas Public Policy Foundation (TPPF) told the Express-News that “Litigation challenging unconstitutional action from the Biden administration will be a central issue.”

“Where the new administration seeks to go out of bounds of what powers have been delegated to it, or enacts policies and rules that aren’t supported by data and science, I expect that we’ll be chief among those challenging those type of policies,” he concluded

Posts: 19588 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
As sdy said, “This wasn't some wild idea only being pushed by President Trump.”

Yet, these words garnered an impeachment:
"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

If exercising constitutionally protected speech is now deemed impeachable, aren’t those dimwatts trying to outlaw the Constitution? If we give up the right to petition our government to redress our grievances, who have we let ourselves become?

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FBI warning about Iranian threatening US Election Officials. Enjoy and God Bless Smile

https://www.ic3.gov/Media/Y2021/PSA210115

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
OK, who watches Good Morning America.
Is this a Deep Fake video?

Peaceful Transition of Military Power.

It must be fake, otherwise this would be all over the news.
Can anyone confirm or deny?

If not fake than what is a peaceful transition “of” military power.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

No idea if it is fake or not. POTUS is the Commander in Chief of all US military forces. Assuming Biden becomes POTUS, military power will transition from President Trump to President Biden.

Maybe being a military guy he is focused on military power as opposed to all the powers of the office?

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:

No idea if it is fake or not. POTUS is the Commander in Chief of all US military forces. Assuming Biden becomes POTUS, military power will transition from President Trump to President Biden.

Maybe being a military guy he is focused on military power as opposed to all the powers of the office?
Near as I can tell, it’s not fake.
Your explanation is a good one, not the one I would hope for, but you explained it well.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Nachos rule!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:

Near as I can tell, it’s not fake.
Your explanation is a good one, not the one I would hope for, but you explained it well.

Yeah, I’d like to see a peaceful transition to a second Trump term too. It doesn’t look likely, but Xiden isn’t pResident yet.

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
quote:
Don’t remember his exact words, but he is sticking with the Republican Party and going to clean it up of RINO’s.

There's one thing Joe Stalin was good at, that I'd like Donald Trump to emulate.

Purging.

Ease up on the throttle there, hotrod.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
quote:

Purging.

Ease up on the throttle there, hotrod.

I'd like to think he is alluding to Stalin's purge of officers that may be a threat, and suggesting Trump should undo the subtle purges that happened within the military, during Obamas time in office.

But, I see the suggestion of purges, by a member with a 'guerilla' (that looks a lot like Che) overlapping a red star.

Purge? It may be happening today. Be careful for what you wish for.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Purging.

Fuck you. Get off this board. Stating you are in favor of mass murder on the order of 20-60 million qualifies you to depart.

Gulags, famine, and the largest mass murders in history are nothing to wish on your own country.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Without a course direction change we may be headed in that direction. The first thing communists and authoritarians do is change and ban certain words. Google redefined Fascism to be a right wing ideology. The left is quite open about how much they hate me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21117 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
The level of paranoia in this regime is absolutely astounding.

Sunday, 1/17/2021, the FCC issued a message to all amateur radio operators warning them not to use their equipment or the airways for "criminal activities". One must assume they fear HAM operators organizing a revolt.

This is not the behavior of a campaign that "won" a fair and free election.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Anyone questioning the validity of the installed regime is guilty of sedition.

Posts: 1972 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

Gulags, famine, and the largest mass murders in history are nothing to wish on your own country.

I took the Stalin comment to mean President Trump needs to remove all the rinos from the republican party, not that he advocated death camps. . .

Of course, invoking Stalin perhaps wasn't the best way to get the point across. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21850 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Anyone questioning the validity of the installed regime is guilty of sedition.

So, what the Left has been doing to President Trump for the last 4+ years? Let's start the trials.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Sunday, 1/17/2021, the FCC issued a message to all amateur radio operators warning them not to use their equipment or the airways for "criminal activities". One must assume they fear HAM operators organizing a revolt.

I didn't get that message.

Posts: 20118 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post