SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Let them keep playing games, they'll lose in the end. When has evil prevailed?

Posts: 1824 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When has evil prevailed ?
When a nation turns away from God.

Without God, there is no evil. There is only the State.
I hope I am wrong. Doubt it.

Posts: 1425 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^^ That’s why Kameltoe said she would make Burn-Your-Bibles Omar the Secretary of Education, were she President. Not a joke.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

December? That's all? I see some people out there claiming the video is a year old. So far that's
all they are, just claims. Do you have a link or any proof?[/QUOTE]

It might have been even earlier, but the earliest share I have seen of it is from @SteveTexasBest, post dated 12/8/20, at 10:36 pm. I wish I could figure out how to post Twitter links here. You can also search for the string "This guy witnessed @Antifa #BLM being bused in for #rally." But you will see it is the same viewpoint, same guy, same video on his phone, etc. Let me know if you find it.

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
You had a chance a week ago to do this, along with passing $2K checks (VERY popular in GA...) but you and Mitch decided against it. So you lost the races and now every conservative is getting banned in the techno "Friday Night Massacre". If they succeed in getting Fox banned where will you go to do interviews and spout bullshit you don't believe and know will never come to pass? I bet the loss of camera time bothers you more than the destruction of the nation.

Tell me Sen. Graham, are you going to repeal section 230 before or after you subpoena McCabe? Comey? Hunter? Before you "Get to the bottom of this" with public hearings as you have been saying for the last two years?

And your party actually thinks I will come out and vote for you in 2022? HAHAHAHHA! My vote is no longer given you pathetic fool, it must be EARNED. And you and your merry band of swamp critters have a LONG way to go. Go ahead, admit it. You just don't care. You and Mitch just got 6 year contract extensions, you don't have to care about me, my family, or the constitution for at least 4 or 5 years.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
linda just got reelected so he is not concerned about 2022

Posts: 3532 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
They removed the apps but the website (Parler.com) is not under their control.
Just like this forum. Wink

Agree, but how long until Verizon, Comcast, and other ISP decide to cut websites off? Same with cell phone companies. Liberals are never satisfied and always push things further. We'll work around that too, so this isn't meant to discourage at all, but there isn't much tech that isn't under their control.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Trump actually on Parler or was that not a true account?

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I hope he thinks of this. Big Grin

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I’m on Parler and the Faceplant alternative MeWe now. I did a Facebook backup using their mechanism to do so to HTML and another format that can be more easily uploaded or used by a different social network platform but need to see if there is a way to upload it to MeWe. MeWe seems like a good platform that has some development time under its belt since it has been around since 2016. Parler is running really slow tonight with a lot of Network error messages using the app, but the website access is better although still slow. Going to be advising all my FB friends to move over as soon as I am a bit more comfortable with the new platform and that it is going to be the one I want to use longer term.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
<Forest Gump voice on>

And just like that...

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Rush left Twitter, they didn’t ban him. Good for him!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3988 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Ok good. Didn't know that. I followed the link right from his site.

Let me add, don't anyone DARE give a dime to the GOP until they actually do something. I don't mean say they will do something, I mean actually DO something. We've sent them enough in the last two years. No more paying up front. We pay when the job is completed to our satisfaction.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Senator Joe Manchin: Thank you @twitter for taking this action. We must come together as a country to heal and find a common path forward.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

think about it. The DEMs and radical left are bat shit insane

Posts: 19672 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
The Commie Liberals are already trying to repeal the First Amendment. I think we all know what comes next...

Biden and Kamala aren’t even in office yet and this country is already turning into the Soviet Union / China.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
So, Pence can't act using his Constitutional authority because it sets a precedent.

A policy of throwing 1st Amendment rights out the window is cheered.

Got it.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned in the thread, but if Trump gets impeached and kicked out, does the 1958 Former Presidents Act preclude him from Secret Service protection when he leaves office?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
I just received this e-mail from the scum-bag known as sen. casey of PA.

“Dear Robert,

Two nights ago, on the heels of an attack on our Nation's Capitol, an attempt was made to disenfranchise more than 6.9 million Pennsylvania voters based on a lie alleging widespread fraud and election irregularities in the 2020 general election - the same lie that sowed the seed of that day's violence.

I took to the Senate floor to defend the people of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania against these shameful attacks. You can watch my full remarks, here:

In Defense of Pennsylvania Voters

Your vote is your voice, and I believe that it is sacred. As your United States Senator, I will always fight to ensure that our democratic principles are upheld and that the will of the people is carried out.

Sincerely,”

I received the same email and immediately fired off a message to his office that term limits are necessary for fools like him, that Trump is POTUS and the election stolen from our great President. Finally, I can’t wait to vote his sorry ass out next time around, like all of his Communist ilk.

I’m not sure how many of you read the Rise & Fall of the Third Reich, but the Dems are literally stealing the script in their antics by controlling the media, the mob mentality and the Deep State forces... guess tyranny, whether fascist or in our case communism, uses the same tools to seize power and oppress the people.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Not sure if this has been mentioned in the thread, but if Trump gets impeached and kicked out, does the 1958 Former Presidents Act preclude him from Secret Service protection when he leaves office?

Trump has always kept his own security in addition to SS as i understand it.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post