SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Reddit permanently banned the last remaining Donald Trump subreddit today, too.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get ready boys... The crap is rolling down a near vertical face and picking up speed quickly.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Conservative App Parler is down and reportedly being removed from the app store...this is insane.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Holy christ. Marxism is on full march.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Parler is having issues. They are not even accessible from the web on a PC (through a browser on a linux PC).

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like a full information purge wherever they can get us. Supposedly Parler will be banned in the Apple App store within 24 hours. Full fascism on full display.

We are under full scale assault.
Censorship is very dangerous.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24611 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
quote:
Originally posted by wxdave:
Twatter has just banned the accounts of Sidney Powell, Gen Flynn and his son, and many others who have been bringing us the news that the media won't. Sickening display of censorship. We are truly living 1984.

Facebook has deleted the walkaway campaign page as well. Other conservative pages are soon to follow. Rumors that Apple is threatening to pull Parler from it’s App Store unless they implement similar censoring protocols like Facebook and Twitter.

This is unreal. We are under attack.

the dims are in charge. fascism full speed ahead

Posts: 3534 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the Article of Impeachment if anyone wants to read it.

https://thenationalpulse.com/b...mpeachment-articles/

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update... after 5 minutes, Parler just come up on my PC. Trump had over 100 million followers. I can see their servers being swamped with everyone transitioning.

The "Boz"

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I guess there's always the Emergency Broadcast System...I can't believe this is America. Actually I can...I got arrested leaving a gym.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never had a twitter or facebook account but I was always able to see
President Trump's and other's posts. Is it possible to do that on Parler?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 103 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I think they may be misjudging the resolve of Patriots to keep Our Country.

Clear and evident voter fraud without allowing hearing of the evidence.
Do they really think that will be allowed to go unaddressed.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I want you guys to cease with the lamentations. Forgive me, guys, but who wants to listen to that stuff? It doesn't help matters. No one needs to be told of our predicament. Everyone knows.

In the next day or two, I'm going to outline what I expect from forum members with respect to political discussion.

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brianp90:
I never had a twitter or facebook account but I was always able to see
President Trump's and other's posts. Is it possible to do that on Parler?

Sorry I have no link but a pretty credible source (Kimberly Strassel) said tonight Apple is canceling Parler.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1500 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Capitol police just opened the door ?

see video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1347614401088679942
\
WTF?????

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5806 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not yet resigned to the fact that Biden will be inaugurated. I’m holding out hope Trump will use the military to bring down the coup.

Posts: 434 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Pure fantasy. It's not going to happen.

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The more the Left pushes, the closer we are to a big change. Time for all people to open their eyes.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I am terribly disappointed in the results of the political contest in the past month. But I am doubly disappointed in the lawlessness perpetrated by purported Trump supporters at the Capitol. There is no excuse for it-we are better than to act like a bunch of ANTIFA and BLM and other anarchist assholes. We need to rise above it and be righteous; if not we lose all credibility. We are a divided nation, but I am confident that the ship will right itself in time if patriots show resolve and work hard for the future of our country. I hope to God it does not come to greater violence. In the meanwhile be vigilant, and ensure your kids and grandkids know how to defend themselves.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4372 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post