SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Benny 6, Good question. Where do we go from here? Something I have been wondering for a week. Since it appears Biden is out next president(God help us) what do we do next. Republicans appear to be willing to capitulate and allow the dems to have their way with us. I guess that is nothing new. I have been working to get out of debt. I have hoarded ammo for the last four years in case this shit show occurred. I have been planning on higher taxes etc.... But politically where do we go? New Party or reforming the old? I don't know. Curious what others think?

Even worse, Biden won’t last 2 years before the demands of the office take him out. Think about that.

Posts: 3974 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
How do we unite and take our country back? How do we defeat the establishment run media?

Great questions. No easy answers.

SEN. JOSH HAWLEY: "We do need an investigation into irregularities, fraud. We do need a way forward together. We need election security reforms."

That would be a start.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
gw3971,

I think a new Party is required... but only if a huge percentage of registered Repubs will convert, a groundswell can be created against the media and efficient/honest election processes were put in place.

I think it may be possible given the series of events we've witnessed, but who the fuck knows with the Commies in charge and it's one hell of a mountain to climb. There's no time to lose as two years will go by in the blink of an eye.

Were it up to me, I'd call the new party... Patriots for America or simply the America First Party

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
quote:
McCarthy just said we need to unite. I guess he forgot what the dems did over the last four years to the republicans. Not a word from the democrats on election hearings... Of course its the republicans who need to change.

Swamp creature. Screw him. Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz are the only two I'd let in my home. And Gaetz is questionable with his soon to be bride.

What is so questionable about his soon to be bride? Gaetz is 38 and his fiancé is 26. Trump is 74 and Melania is 50. My father is 10 years older than my mother. I am previously divorced from a woman 9 years my senior but I am now 41 and currently dating a 29 year old. Many women like older men. This is nothing new.

Did I say anything about her age? NO. Look at her family ties. Then come back n we'll visit. K

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10993 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Benny 6, Good question. Where do we go from here? Something I have been wondering for a week. Since it appears Biden is out next president(God help us) what do we do next. Republicans appear to be willing to capitulate and allow the dems to have their way with us. I guess that is nothing new. I have been working to get out of debt. I have hoarded ammo for the last four years in case this shit show occurred. I have been planning on higher taxes etc.... But politically where do we go? New Party or reforming the old? I don't know. Curious what others think?

Even worse, Biden won’t last 2 years before the demands of the office take him out. Think about that.

Eh, maybe. I think there’s a fair chance he stays for the whole thing, unless it looks like he might lose re-election in which case I think there’s a good chance he resigns so that Kamala gets to be all historic and whatnot.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The reasonable answer is you have to get involved on the local level. No more lukewarm political candidates.

Each of these problems we face start at the local level.

If you live in a place where there is no chance of taking the majority, you need to move to someplace that you can shore up a supermajority.

In many places, even conservative holds, Democrats run for local offices unopposed. That has to stop, right down to the dog catcher.

It may not seem like much, and it certainly isn’t the answer for places like Atlanta, but if you look at the rest of GA, if we elect fighters to the rest of the state, they won’t roll over and show their under belly.

We need people ghat will actually fight for us. In the absence of that, nothing will change.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did I just hear Shannon Bream say the attempt to block the certification in Congress failed? Surely not.

Posts: 3974 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
How do we unite and take our country back? How do we defeat the establishment run media?

Great questions. No easy answers.

Stop watching. Stop clicking. They need to sell ads. If the ratings tank, they’re done.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Think about this. How many people actually show up for Trump? They showed up because he's not the GOP. I don't know anyone who voted for the GOP. They all voted for Trump. And the establishment sees his support and they shudder. They shudder because they fear what we are capable of if we can be united.

The GOP was the poisoned pill that sabotaged this election. Sure, dems interfered as well, but we had lots of republicans in places of authority that could have done the right thing. Even Pence failed us. If the republicans were even half as united as the dems, we would have overturned this election easily.

We don't need the parasite that is the GOP when we start over. I left the GOP in 2015 under Ryan, and I never went back to them. I knew who they were all along. There are some good guys in the GOP, but they will follow us to another party.

And let's not ignore how divided the democrats are as well.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5526 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Democrats today asserted WITH NO EVIDENCE that President Trump conspired with his supporters on the storming of the Capitol. They also asserted WITH NO EVIDENCE that he was mentally unfit to perform his duties as President.

That's about right, no?

Posts: 4957 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The reasonable answer is you have to get involved on the local level. No more lukewarm political candidates.

Each of these problems we face start at the local level.

If you live in a place where there is no chance of taking the majority, you need to move to someplace that you can shore up a supermajority.

In many places, even conservative holds, Democrats run for local offices unopposed. That has to stop, right down to the dog catcher.

It may not seem like much, and it certainly isn’t the answer for places like Atlanta, but if you look at the rest of GA, if we elect fighters to the rest of the state, they won’t roll over and show their under belly.

We need people ghat will actually fight for us. In the absence of that, nothing will change.

Very well said.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I drink water from the stream, with the cup of my hand...

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cruz right now is the only guy in the GOP that is worth a shit. His actions in support of Trump despite the primary battles between them speaks volumes. Right now he is the only one with whom I hold a favorable opinion.

Posts: 725 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
quote:
quote:
McCarthy just said we need to unite. I guess he forgot what the dems did over the last four years to the republicans. Not a word from the democrats on election hearings... Of course its the republicans who need to change.

Swamp creature. Screw him. Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz are the only two I'd let in my home. And Gaetz is questionable with his soon to be bride.

What is so questionable about his soon to be bride? Gaetz is 38 and his fiancé is 26. Trump is 74 and Melania is 50. My father is 10 years older than my mother. I am previously divorced from a woman 9 years my senior but I am now 41 and currently dating a 29 year old. Many women like older men. This is nothing new.

Did I say anything about her age? NO. Look at her family ties. Then come back n we'll visit. K

Yes, she must be evil because her family has ties to Facebook! I wonder how many people she has committed fraud against or killed at the ripe young age of 26? She must be an evil witch in disguise.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I think we need to go work in the voting systems. Here in Utah most of these people are volunteers helping a couple of paid employees. Mainly to keep an eye on what happens in the polls. Most of these people doing the work during elections are blue haired, pony tailed, sandal and socks wearing types. Yeah I am not sure I trust them. Liberals would jump off cliffs for their beliefs. I guess I can get off the couch next election. Maybe if we took part as a party it would help safe guard or elections.

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep... the republican party is dead.

And I am not sure elections are even worth it anymore.

The revolution has started. We had the shot heard round the world version 2.0 today (my opinion).

The number of forum members packing mags tonight and cleaning rifles should say something to all of us.

Remember the Biden/Harris platform. At the very top of the list is gun confiscation/buy backs. If you do not voluntarily allow the government to buy your guns, then you will be a felon. Now I am not saying that I am putting on my plates tonight to "go get some", but if they make me a felon and try to confiscate my property then that is that.

Who knows... Maybe something will happen before they get to that. Maybe there is a skirmish somewhere, and then another, and so on. It would not take much for this to go fully kinetic.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Excellent post. Consider, we have an administration ready to be sworn in that is the most liberal, anti-American, anti-Constitution group in history. When they take what happened today and opt to overreach and pass legislation to further restrict or remove our rights (after all they are liberal retards), what we saw today will look like a Boy Scout Jamboree. Today only scratched the surface on what I foreseen is coming. And the Repubs, with their cowardice and disdain for us on display today, have earned their own share of the backlash that's coming.

You're correct. And look where the ultra-Left House members from the "Squad" ended up after voting for for Pelosi as Chair.... Committee leadership positions.

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4842 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems that members of Trump's cabinet are resigning already. The rats are jumping ship. Its beyond tragic that the greatest President of the last 100 years is being treated like a pariah. Damn them all to hell, I've never felt such hatred toward people before.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3634 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
Cruz right now is the only guy in the GOP that is worth a shit. His actions in support of Trump despite the primary battles between them speaks volumes. Right now he is the only one with whom I hold a favorable opinion.
It's also a good idea to come up with a list of acceptable (swamp free, non-idiots) people from the GOP to take into a new party. I figure that will be a shorter list to work with than a ban list. Surely at least some people that would be put forth are debatable.

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Also key to this comment is there are 12 voting districts across many of the states you mentioned that every polling...

Great point, Mike.

Also the bellweather counties, Trump won 19 of the 20, which essentially guarantees the win. The same with winning Florida and Ohio. Winning those 2 states has guaranteed a win all but twice since 1896, 124 years.

https://flashnewss.net/2020/11...trumpand-biden-wins/

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post