SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 ... 952
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
You all live in California now.

It may be just that in a short period of time.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Just talked to my son. The whole Virginia NG has been activated (the notifications went out last night). He’s on his way to Command HQ in Stanton but at this time is not sure what they’ll be tasked with doing. He thought that Northam etc. we’re over-reacting but time will tell...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6359 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Four dead.

It seems hypocritical to me that the powers-that-be didn't treat these mainly peaceful protesters in the same manner as they did those in Portland, Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, etc. I'm surprised that the protesters in D.C. got shot instead of being given a full city block in which to set up their own autonomous zone, or at least be arrested and be immediately bailed out by the various orgs. that financially support protesting.

Posts: 4997 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
At least Covid Covid Covid is out of the headlines.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7130 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Worst than we thought. Cold blooded murder.
NO possibility of finger slip.
He snuck from around the corner and no indication he even made his presence known.
Took aim from 4 feet away and stepped forward.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
quote:

From a gun control standpoint, it will probably be even worse.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16553 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1822 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
quote:

From a gun control standpoint, it will probably be even worse.

Well, with the Dems holding both the House & Senate, gun control was going to be a top priority anyway.

One thing I noticed yesterday afternoon from all the news clips, was that every one of the Swamp Critters and all the MSM were scared shitless by a few people exercising their First Amendment rights. There was no burning or looting that I saw, like in the BLM/Antifa "peaceful protests" we've been seeing for the last year. Two windows were broken though.Smile

I'm sure now they're asking themselves what would've happened if a bunch of really pissed off people with guns would descended on the town. Maybe they'll have second thoughts about taking our guns now. But I doubt it.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Worst than we thought. Cold blooded murder.
NO possibility of finger slip.
He snuck from around the corner and no indication he even made his presence known.
Took aim from 4 feet away and stepped forward.

How proud he must be this morning after preventing the all out armed assault yesterday...

At least 4 fully kitted officers were at her side within about 2 seconds. She was obviously an incredible threat.

Think the swamp will close ranks and protect this coward?

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Asking for your thoughts. Yes I know there were only a few, but does anyone think that carrying large Confederate flags rather than American flags yesterday at the demonstration was helpful or reflected positively on conservatives? Does anyone think that breaking into the capitol in clear violation of the law will in the long run be helpful to the conservative cause?

Posts: 1059 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:

Without a doubt. He will get the lon horiuchi blue falcon medal.

Posts: 3177 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Good is bad and bad is good. The Bible talks about this a lot and what happened to countries and cities that continued down this path.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7096 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
A planned choreographed dance.
BLM/Antifa have been leading crowds to violence for over a year straight.
They pit groups against each other to remain in power, often using the confederate flag to make their point. Even on this forum. Some should wake up and realize, conservatives are not racist.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
quote:

Without a doubt. He will get the lon horiuchi blue falcon medal.
Yes and I find it ironic that we always warn other countrys what we will do if they kill one American.

Posts: 17936 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It fits that these ass holes in the pictures take the time for smiling photo ops, true patriots wear a war face.

Posts: 5770 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The reasonable answer is you have to get involved on the local level. No more lukewarm political candidates.

Each of these problems we face start at the local level.

If you live in a place where there is no chance of taking the majority, you need to move to someplace that you can shore up a supermajority.

In many places, even conservative holds, Democrats run for local offices unopposed. That has to stop, right down to the dog catcher.

It may not seem like much, and it certainly isn’t the answer for places like Atlanta, but if you look at the rest of GA, if we elect fighters to the rest of the state, they won’t roll over and show their under belly.

We need people ghat will actually fight for us. In the absence of that, nothing will change.

I agree 100% on this. It’s gonna take time, but we have got to start somewhere. Write, email, your local reps and find out what they have to say.
This has got to be re-built from the bottom up.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I'm not happy with the events of the past 4 years and the constant assault on Conservatives, but am reminded:

We survived Jimmy Carter.
We survived BJ Clinton.
We survived Rino Bush.
We survived Barry the Krimson Kenyan.
We WILL survive Joe and the Ho.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7130 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Asking for your thoughts. Yes I know there were only a few, but does anyone think that carrying large Confederate flags rather than American flags yesterday at the demonstration was helpful or reflected positively on conservatives? Does anyone think that breaking into the capitol in clear violation of the law will in the long run be helpful to the conservative cause?

Not sure where you saw a Confederate flag.

I was there all day and didn't see a single Confederate flag. I just looked through every picture I took and can not find a single Confederate Flag in any of them.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6499 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Looking at the shooting video, she appears to be trying to climb through the window into the blocked off area, and that might have been the fatal step that got her shot, crossing the line.

We'll find out if the internal protection had orders to protect the line at all costs. She may have crossed that line and paid the ultimate price. Being a veteran, just makes the optics even worse for Trump.

Not advocating for the shooter, but if you watch videos, few people crossed that last line and I"m sure that they have directives to defend the congress/senate from attack, foreign or domestic as we all know the phrase.

Posts: 23696 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Pence Chief of Staff Blocked From Entering White House Grounds: Report

Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short has claimed that he was denied entry back on White House grounds on Wednesday night amid rising tensions between President Donald Trump and Pence, according to reports.

Then he went crying to Real Clear Politics...whiny bitch, you can work from home. Your shit will be be put in a box and sent to you COD. Fuck you and your cowardly boss.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...-report_3647413.html

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post