SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 985
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Oh baby, the Eagle has returned to the roost (not that the Boss ever truly left us). I haven’t been this excited about something on SF in a long, long time...

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Para!!!!!! You have been missed!!!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Hey fellas, appears the bird is back!!!

Where is he?

Q

Posts: 26914 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
The declassifications will be a sight to see.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Where is he?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9620083874

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37137 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:...Says the member who said Fuck Pfizer when they announced their phase 3 vaccine results.

OK, Toss me a bone. I said that, but I don't get the connection.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44130 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Where is he?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...620083874#9620083874

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Where is he?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9620083874

The inference from the thread title is he is back tomorrow.

Posts: 7307 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
School is in session.... That brought a much needed smile to my face.

Posts: 2164 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Matt Gaetz is picking up the flag.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
After today’s inaction by Pence, I have to wonder how many of the leaks over the last four years actually came from his side of the WH?

Posts: 10825 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
McCarthy just said we need to unite. I guess he forgot what the dems did over the last four years to the republicans. Not a word from the democrats on election hearings... Of course its the republicans who need to change.

Swamp creature. Screw him. Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz are the only two I'd let in my home. And Gaetz is questionable with his soon to be bride.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10944 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Calls Grow for President Trump to Be ‘Immediately Removed From Office’ via Impeachment or 25th Amendment

Calls to remove President Trump “immediately” from office are growing Wednesday night from Democrat members of Congress, a Democrat governor, never-Trumpers and the media. Either impeachment by the House and removal by the Senate or an invocation of the 25th Amendment requiring the consent of the vice president, the cabinet and Congress. Trump’s term of office ends at 11:59 a.m. EST January 20.

Vice President Pence and the Department of Defense appear to have cut President Trump from the chain of command with statements issued by a spokesman for Pence and acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller leaving out any mention of consultations with Trump.

VP Press Sec:
Vice President @Mike_Pence has returned to the Senate. He never left the Capitol. @VP was in regular contact w/ House & Senate leadership, Cap Police, DOJ, & DoD to facilitate efforts to secure the Capitol & reconvene Congress. And now we will finish the People’s business.

Statement by acting Secretary of Defense Miller and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley:

Chairman Milley and I just spoke separately with the Vice President and with Speaker Pelosi, Leader McConnell, Senator Schumer and Representative Hoyer about the situation at the U.S. Capitol. We have fully activated the D.C. National Guard to assist federal and local law enforcement as they work to peacefully address the situation. We are prepared to provide additional support as necessary and appropriate as requested by local authorities. Our people are sworn to defend the constitution and our democratic form of government and they will act accordingly.

Q

Posts: 26914 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Okay, so the question is where does Trump and us go from here? I see people talking about 25th amendment, etc...

There are either few or no politicians and government agencies that support him anymore. They were bold enough to steal the elections, but will they be bold enough to seek prosecution of DJT for insurrection as they have implied (even though it's them that ought to be tried for it)? Does Trump need a MAGA guard now instead of the USSS?

Does he run again in 2024? Does Don Jr? Trump has 100 million supporters and I doubt he lost any support among the people today. How do we unite and take our country back? How do we defeat the establishment run media?

Do we even try to win a presidency or do we work toward a divorce of red states vs blue states?

The media acts like Trump incited violence and they ignore the fact that the violence today was incited by the act of denying us a free, fair and transparent election. Let's not forget that they made us suffer throng a lockdown to change the rules. They destroyed our economy to steal our rights under the guise of public safety.

I'm so pissed and I want to just clam up and sit in my cave, but I need a direction to go in now. For me, the first thing is getting out of Oregon and I'm working on it. I need to surround myself with like-minded individuals that aren't caught up in groupthink and believe everything the news tells them to believe.

Thoughts?

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5457 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q...

That would be a epic mistake.

I know you and most others know it, but I felt compelled to say it.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1541 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
These people are trying to foment violence if they really are trying to remove Trump.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3996 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Matt Gaetz is picking up the flag.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NfmyACLmZ7s" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Gaetz for President in 2024!!!

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
McCarthy just said we need to unite. I guess he forgot what the dems did over the last four years to the republicans. Not a word from the democrats on election hearings... Of course its the republicans who need to change.

Swamp creature. Screw him. Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz are the only two I'd let in my home. And Gaetz is questionable with his soon to be bride.

What is so questionable about his soon to be bride? Gaetz is 38 and his fiancé is 26. Trump is 74 and Melania is 50. My father is 10 years older than my mother. I am previously divorced from a woman 9 years my senior but I am now 41 and currently dating a 29 year old. Many women like older men. This is nothing new.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Benny 6, Good question. Where do we go from here? Something I have been wondering for a week. Since it appears Biden is out next president(God help us) what do we do next. Republicans appear to be willing to capitulate and allow the dems to have their way with us. I guess that is nothing new. I have been working to get out of debt. I have hoarded ammo for the last four years in case this shit show occurred. I have been planning on higher taxes etc.... But politically where do we go? New Party or reforming the old? I don't know. Curious what others think?

Posts: 7728 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:...Republicans appear to be willing to capitulate and allow the dems to have their way with us. ...

Reminds me of an old Carlin bit:

Guy:"Do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44130 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post