SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
So Loeffler, Lankford and others withdrew their objections because of what happened today?

I thought this typical congressional shit show was about election fraud! No? So protesters getting out of control negates fraud I guess.

The thing that they and the liberals on this board fail to grasp is if they continue to marginalize those who actually want more out of this than lip service (actual investigations), this will only get worse.

People simply will not sit down and shut up this time.

Either realize it now, or realize it later. This is not going away.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
So Loeffler, Lankford and others withdrew their objections because of what happened today?

I thought this typical congressional shit show was about election fraud! No? So protesters getting out of control negates fraud I guess.

The thing that they and the liberals on this board fail to grasp is if they continue to marginalize those who actually want more out of this than lip service (actual investigations), this will only get worse.

People simply will not sit down and shut up this time.

Either realize it now, or realize it later. This is not going away.

Having a broken media pretend fraud didn't happen isn't going to do it...this isn't Soviet Russia. If our politicians had an ounce of common sense, the rhetoric would be conciliatory and focused on ferreting out election fraud. These fools really are going to ignite something they can't control.

Posts: 2050 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

I said it last page. It's all a show, zero conviction, all about votes/money.

The GOP is a bunch of Grand Ole Posers. They are nearly as swampy as the rest of congress. Out for themselves only.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21145 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
It appears that intent of today's breach of the capitol was to give congressmen who planned to object to state election fraud an out to avoid the truth.

Posts: 7638 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
It’s just Twitter scuttle. But there are reports of cabinet members considering impeachment.

Edit: here’s a link (hopefully).

https://twitter.com/edokeefe/s.../1346993660718698496

I’m willing to bet that this was what the Pelosi 25th amendment meetings prior to the election were all about. All of this....ALL OF IT...has been planned from the very beginning.

Posts: 725 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prj:

...Really, you guys need to step back and consider the totality of your unhinged assumptions. Factually, its resulted in the disruption of the Constitutional process in a profound way, and you seditionists are cheering it on?

Have you really thought through your beliefs, listened to reasonable source material, and squared it with knowable facts?

I don't think so.

I've never seen so much psychological projection in one post on this forum before. It must be some kind of record; congratulations.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
quote:
It’s just Twitter scuttle. But there are reports of cabinet members considering impeachment.

I’m willing to bet that this was what the Pelosi 25th amendment meetings prior to the election were all about. All of this....ALL OF IT...has been planned from the very beginning.
Pence is pondering the 25th amendment??

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
I've never seen so much psychological projection in one post on this forum before. It must be some kind of record; congratulations.

Again, you can think that millions of people are in on some grand conspiracy, or you can look in the mirror and read this page noting the completely anti-democratic and treasonous suggestions herein, and think that you're right.

History won't judge you're position kindly.

Posts: 73 | Registered: February 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Screw Mike Lee. And if you think the GOP gave up seats in 2016 wait until 2022.

Yup. Wont vote R anymore. Sorry. They dont fight for our rights, even pre trump. Doin the same thing over and over again is insanity.

Id say a Trump party chances after today is probably a rough go. Ill wait for the perfect candidate and watch my rights disappear. Just as good as voting R just less work.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

And not I’m not saying X. You’re upset don’t put words in my mouth Tiger.

I am not putting words in your mouth. By denying the evidence, which is overwhelming, that is what you are saying essentially. I am just pointing it out.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Again, you can think that millions of people are in on some grand conspiracy, or you can look in the mirror and read this page noting the completely anti-democratic and treasonous suggestions herein, and think that you're right.

History won't judge you're position kindly.

More projection. You're on a roll.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
quote:

Pence is pondering the 25th amendment??

If that Twitter post is true....appears so. He’s part of the swamp for sure.

Posts: 725 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Well, bye.

Does it make any sense to separate yourselves from reality based people that also like Sigs? I don't think so.

Really, you guys need to step back and consider the totality of your unhinged assumptions. Factually, its resulted in the disruption of the Constitutional process in a profound way, and you seditionists are cheering it on?

Have you really thought through your beliefs, listened to reasonable source material, and squared it with knowable facts?

I don't think so.

So you’re a reality based person and the other 50,000 of us are not?

You are a piece of work. Go choke yourself.

Posts: 3974 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The "swamp" is the perfect term. Not only because DC used to be one, but also because of where we are today.

Let me ask this. If it were a literal swamp and the politicians were gators and the bureaucrat were snakes, would you try to reason with them?

No... I would guess you would shoot them in the face, skin 'em and either eat them or make a nice set of boots.

This is where we are at. Are you going to try to reason or change the mind of a gator, or are you going to do the only logical thing and kill it.

And wrestling it, taping its mouth shut and relocating it is not a option.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So you’re a reality based person and the other 50,000 of us are not?

Truly, you've read through this thread, right? Lin Wood to Guiliani to Powell, and your hero himself. Cult of personality is no way to run a country, don't you see that? I'm sure many of us do, and thankfully, it seems like enough to maintain our Constitutional systems.

That said, we'll never be able to claim "peaceful transfer of power" again. Thanks for that, guys.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
... we'll never be able to claim "peaceful transfer of power" again. Thanks for that, guys.

That was four years ago. You are a case study in projection.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PaPaP226:
Where is Para and his sanity when we need it most.

I've read enough of Para's wisdom to believe he'd not stand for the treasonist suggestions and cheering I've seen here.

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
The Republican party is at the point is should have reached over a decade ago. Thats just a harsh and unwelcome burden that all of us will have to deal with. Too much Romney and not enough Cruz to put in simply.

Our party has objectively failed at limiting the size and scope of the Federal Government, upholding civil liberties, and controlling spending. In fact most of the time they acted in complete contradiction of the party’s central platform.

So, we have two choices to make.
We can wallow in doom and gloom for another 2-4 years, meanwhile reelecting the same failed representatives.
Or....we can reform, regroup, and most importantly reorganize.
Its clear to me that electing someone just because they call themselves a Republican over anyone else and saying “well at least they arent a D” is a proven failed concept.
They are 2 sides of the same coin that exist only to serve their own interests.

The Republicans did less the first 2 years of Trump than the Democrats did in the first 2 years under Obama. This is going to be painful, but its been a long time coming and everyone knows it.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I think you boys are about to get a front row seat to how fast a country can spiral into chaos.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PaPaP226:
Where is Para and his sanity when we need it most.

I've read enough of Para's wisdom to believe he'd not stand for the treasonist suggestions and cheering I've seen here.

He wouldn’t tolerate a liberal like you for 5 seconds and you know it. That’s why you only have 7 posts in 10 years.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post