SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 957
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
How long is this joke going to continue not calling states...

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
How long is this joke going to continue not calling states...

Not everyone has placed their bet.

Q

Posts: 26756 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Just a thought, President Trump, in case you're lurking here tonight. Sleep in tomorrow, enjoy a really nice late brunch. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8398 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
NYTimes has definitely slowed down.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fox just called AZ for Biden.

Posts: 2164 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
AZ called for Biden, damn (FOX Business)

Posts: 1786 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Disgusting that one minute after WA, OR, CA polls close they are called for Biden Mad

And was exactly the same in 2016.

Be embarrassing if the final count in those 3 states are different ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I call BS on calling Arizona with a huge rural vote still pending (over 25%).

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I don't get AZ...

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Biden got AZ according to Fox.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
The Press, including Fox, are pathetic. They call states as quickly as they can for Dipshit Biden and not the President, even when Trump has it mathematically in the bag. Same old story Roll Eyes

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
If you look at the 2016 final map and compare it to right now, there are no changes as of yet.

AZ and Iowa

Fox called AZ for Biden. But Iowa is still in play. Trump should still take Iowa. DM Register (well respected poll) had Trump up by 7 last week. Was tied at the end of Sept

Posts: 592 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Yup, dragging it out for the drama bullshit and for the betting people. 90% of the remaining TX counties are rural and red leaning, and they still refuse to call it. Roll Eyes

Yeah, the electoral map on the NYT site looks impressive for Biden, but reality is that his lead will disappear once the states start getting called. Dragging out the Lie.

And Texas still has 15% more rural votes to count, further increasing Trump's lead.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16817 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
The media SO has a desire to ride this train all the way through the freaking extended Pennsylvania mail in count they are doing everything they can to make it happen.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iowa is leaning towards Biden? What the hell happened there? And Arizona turns blue? What happened to all the Trump enthusiasm in these places?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3572 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
Biden got AZ according to Fox.

If Biden gets Arizona, does that mean that POS Kelly wins McSally's senate seat?

Posts: 245 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
OH called for Trump

Via Crowder

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
I don't get AZ...

It’s because all the fucking California expats are coming here for more freedom but are too stupid to change their voting habits.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2253 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
The AP: why don't they just bump Biden to 230 now and make it really look like he's putting on an ass-whooping, and that's where he'll be for the rest of the night.

Year V

Posts: 2649 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Crowder is really going to shoot Gerald A wearing body armor.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post