SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
This is where I saw one, from a link from Washington Free Beacon: https://freebeacon.com/latest-...ail&utm_medium=email

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PrinceAliFabulousHe:
I'm sorry, I think you've confused me with somebody that cares about what you think of my credibility or lack of credibility on an anonymous internet forum.
Lovely. You joined this forum, without any apparent interest in firearms:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...tType=1&u=3690040474

I want you and the others who've come into this thread in order to straighten out all we confused yokels with your unique brand of Truth to leave these guys alone. Cut it out. Do you think you're helping with this "You're all confused/deluded/whatever and here's the real Truth you obviously will never reach on your own"? Well, you're not helping. You're making things worse. Leave these guys alone.

If I asked you if you consider yourself feeble-minded, you would say 'no', assuming you would even dignify the question with an answer. So, why is it that you think you can sway all these members by putting up a couple of snarky posts? Do you think the rest of us are feeble-minded and easily swayed? Using the unprovable pseudo-defense that you've been yadda-yadda all your life and you're a member of this or that organization does not change a thing. You're expecting members to abandon their beliefs because of a couple of posts on "an anonymous internet forum." This has ceased as of today.

I don't care if you've been registered here for twenty years or twenty minutes. If you've got a low post count, then you haven't been participating in these Trump threads for the past five years in this forum. You're screwing with the active members of this forum, and when you do that, you're screwing with me, and that's something I won't tolerate.

You and the other low post count members who have behaved this way need to leave the subject of politics alone for the time being.

If you and others feel as if everyone here is delusional, then why are you here?

I've already banned one member yesterday in this thread. zipriderson was warned some time ago. He kept coming back to the subject and now he's gone, and while I have no desire to remove anyone from this forum, if you fail to heed my directives, I'll boot you in a New York minute.
quote:
Originally posted by prj:
That said, we'll never be able to claim "peaceful transfer of power" again. Thanks for that, guys.
I don't want to see you in this thread again.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109054 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I am kinda torn about what happened with the woman shot.

On one hand, I am +99% certain there were MANY illegal votes counted for Biden. MANY. VOTES. And as such, we should all be disgusted with the way this election went down.

If the election was not fraudulent then, states handled the counting process sooo poorly they are guilty of feeding the conspiracy and all states election process should be reviewed and adjusted.

On the other hand, storm my country's castle as part of a violent mob and you should EXPECT to be shot. To a certain degree, I could ALMOST support the USSS double-tapping each person as they breached the doors.

There is zero reason to be storming the castle while unarmed. If you're storming the castle, it is to take over and that is not cool.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14151 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is one more confederate flag. This jerk made it inside the capitol building: https://news.yahoo.com/harrowi...orter-015753709.html

Posts: 1072 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Who cares?

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pence Chief of Staff Blocked From Entering White House Grounds: Report

Would not be surprised if yesterdays killing of a veteran and the death of 4 people at the capitol may have ended whatever existed as a relationship between Trump and Pence.

Pence is a politician with a bright future, he's clean, and he works well with others has little baggage. I don't blame him one bit if he distances himself, self preservation or self immolation, what would anyone choose..

Wouldn't be surprised if Pence has been taken to the side and informed that Pelosi has the votes to impeach Trump, and that they have been talking with him about his role (Pence) in the future.

That attack effectively ended his presidency yesterday in everything but title. Wouldn't be surprised if he fly's down to West Palm for his last week.

Posts: 24246 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I am kinda torn about what happened with the woman shot.

**SNIP**

On the other hand, storm my country's castle as part of a violent mob and you should EXPECT to be shot. To a certain degree, I could ALMOST support the USSS double-tapping each person as they breached the doors.

As much as I am outraged over the fraud and cheating that has taken place, I cannot support those who violated the law and broke into the Capitol. I mean, what did they expect to happen?

Had blm/Antifa did this, we would have called for the Capitol Police to go 'full auto' and drive out the mob by whatever force necessary. Had part of a blm/Antifa mob been killed, people here would have cheered the police for 'taking out the trash'.

The fact these were Trump supporters should not matter - an unruly mob tried to break into the House chamber, where (presumably) there were still members of Congress present. The Capitol Police have an obligation to protect Congress and the Capitol. As the mob attempted to break in, the police COULD NOT ALLOW THIS. As much as I mourn this woman's death (she was an Air Force veteran, like me), I believe she should not have been there in the first place.

I will concede most of them were well-meaning patriots, but their actions made President Trump look bad. Their actions serve as a distraction and as further fuel for the fire to discredit our President. Would there be calls for impeachment today if the crowd acted truly peaceful? I find that doubtful. The leftists (dems, msm, etc) are trying to stir up talk of impeachment to distract from the fraud, distract President Trump, and put him on the defensive.

I mean, if this election is allowed to be stolen, he only has 12 days left in office. Why go through all the trouble of impeachment if not to distract us from something far more important. . .?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
I mean, if this election is allowed to be stolen, he only has 12 days left in office. Why go through all the trouble of impeachment if not to distract us from something far more important. . .?
From the leftist point of view, they seek to defame, disgrace and punish to a maximum possible while he is still in office. And with a rapidly diminishing timeline to do so.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
From the leftist point of view, they seek to defame, disgrace and punish to a maximum possible while he is still in office. And with a rapidly diminishing timeline to do so.

Sure, they seek to defame, disgrace but they also fear his ability to run again in 2024. If impeached (convicted) he cannot run again.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24584 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:

Yeah, the left does love to kick somebody when they are down. And Trump Derangement Syndrome is in full display. They will never forgive him for slaying the hildabeast in 2016, and by winning the election by such a wide margin that they had to be so overt and blatant in their cheating and fraud (had jeb bush ran, for instance, the dems could have beaten him outright or cheated just a little bit, and could have kept their cheating secret).

Still, there seems to be more to it. I think they fear President Trump and are afraid of what he might do in the next two weeks. Imagine all the information he could declassify. Imagine what Executive Orders he might pass. Imagine what might be on queen nancy's hard drives which were apparently 'liberated' yesterday. Big Grin

This isn't over yet (as bad as it appears).

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Reposted from previous page. I don't want there to be any "Oh, sorry, I did not see your post."
______

quote:
Originally posted by PrinceAliFabulousHe:
I'm sorry, I think you've confused me with somebody that cares about what you think of my credibility or lack of credibility on an anonymous internet forum.
Lovely. You joined this forum, without any apparent interest in firearms:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...tType=1&u=3690040474

I want you and the others who've come into this thread in order to straighten out all we confused yokels with your unique brand of Truth to leave these guys alone. Cut it out. Do you think you're helping with this "You're all confused/deluded/whatever and here's the real Truth you obviously will never reach on your own"? Well, you're not helping. You're making things worse. Leave these guys alone.

If I asked you if you consider yourself feeble-minded, you would say 'no', assuming you would even dignify the question with an answer. So, why is it that you think you can sway all these members by putting up a couple of snarky posts? Do you think the rest of us are feeble-minded and easily swayed? Using the unprovable pseudo-defense that you've been yadda-yadda all your life and you're a member of this or that organization does not change a thing. You're expecting members to abandon their beliefs because of a couple of posts on "an anonymous internet forum." This has ceased as of today.

I don't care if you've been registered here for twenty years or twenty minutes. If you've got a low post count, then you haven't been participating in these Trump threads for the past five years in this forum. You're screwing with the active members of this forum, and when you do that, you're screwing with me, and that's something I won't tolerate.

You and the other low post count members who have behaved this way need to leave the subject of politics alone for the time being.

If you and others feel as if everyone here is delusional, then why are you here?

I've already banned one member yesterday in this thread. zipriderson was warned some time ago. He kept coming back to the subject and now he's gone, and while I have no desire to remove anyone from this forum, if you fail to heed my directives, I'll boot you in a New York minute.
quote:
Originally posted by prj:
That said, we'll never be able to claim "peaceful transfer of power" again. Thanks for that, guys.
I don't want to see you in this thread again.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine any grounds to impeach. He publicly denounced the violence, told people to go home, and called in the national guard.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7151 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Looking at the shooting video, she appears to be trying to climb through the window into the blocked off area, and that might have been the fatal step that got her shot, crossing the line.

We'll find out if the internal protection had orders to protect the line at all costs. She may have crossed that line and paid the ultimate price. Being a veteran, just makes the optics even worse for Trump.

Not advocating for the shooter, but if you watch videos, few people crossed that last line and I"m sure that they have directives to defend the congress/senate from attack, foreign or domestic as we all know the phrase.

There was a line but unfortunately it was not evident until the shot was fired. If this would have been the white house and pres trump inside the majority here would be calling for full auto. They were allowed to penetrate deeper into the capital than they should have been. Its sad lives were lost over this and nothing accomplished.

Posts: 5464 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The line was a bit fuzzy, was it not?

Seems to me before Law Enforcement shoots someone they should make their presence known.

Fine he may have been told to defend the hallway at all cost, but should not he have made his presence known?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Sure, they seek to defame, disgrace but they also fear his ability to run again in 2024. If impeached (convicted) he cannot run again.

Impeachment unnecessary. The UniParty won't let him run again anyway. He wouldn't be allowed to run on anyone's ticket. He only won the first time because they thought it was a joke, that he had no chance. The UniParty was all down for the "historic first woman president" and running against Trump was thought to be a guaranteed win. They made sure he lost this time with all the election irregularities and by showing no interest in investigating anything afterwards. He will be out of office in less than 2 weeks and any impeachment attempt would be a circus and make the US look really stupid (not that the Left or the MSM would care about that).

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 583 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
The line was a bit fuzzy, was it not?

Seems to me before Law Enforcement shoots someone they should make their presence known.

Fine he may have been told to defend the hallway at all cost, but should not he have made his presence known?

The police *may* have acted wrongly; nobody can say for certain at this point.

However, I would argue that your "Line" was the line of metal barricades OUTSIDE the Capitol building.

Break into a federal government building, and you expect the Queensbury Rules to be in effect? My God, I visited DC last February, and there was security everywhere (I had to go through metal detectors at every Smithsonian museum I visited, the National Archives, etc). I went on the Capitol tour, too, and it NEVER occurred to me once to cross a barricade or mess with the Capitol Police.

NONE of those people should have been in that building, and every one of them put their lives at risk the moment they joined a mob and broke in the US Capitol.

I understand their anger and their emotions, but that woman is dead because of her decisions and her actions. Were I in DC yesterday, I would have been there protesting with the rest of them. But, there is NO WAY in heck I would have joined that mob inside the Capitol.

Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
What I have trouble with is the fact that Trump supporters die and Antifa is allowed to run free.

During the stop-the-steal in DC last month or two months ago, DC police let Antifa and BLM assault us. They allowed violence and stood by and did nothing.

Where was the outrage from the D's against BLM/Antifa when they were assaulting the federal building in Portland? They let them riot and injure federal police with lasers. And the rioters had funding to just get out of jail and riot the next day.

But now, OMG, the ivory tower where all the politicians work is being occupied by Trump supporters, or fake Trump supporters and people get shot and President Trump takes the blame. Nobody ever holds the D's accountable when they tell their thugs to form a crowd and harass conservatives and tell them they're not welcome here.

Two set of standards. The left can attack and intimidate private individuals and federal institutions and get away with it. The right does it and we get shot.

NUTS!

***OH, AND WELCOME BACK, BOSS!***

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5520 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
There is a video showing Capital Police opening the metal barricade outside the capital.
I found that strange.

Would be interesting to hear why those Capital Police opened the gate.

Another video shows what really appears to be a Capital Policeman guiding a crowd after they had entered the capital.

I think there may be a lot more to learn.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looking at the shooting video, she appears to be trying to climb through the window into the blocked off area, and that might have been the fatal step that got her shot, crossing the line.

That does not in any way justify shooting an unarmed person who is not threatening immediate deadly force. I do understand you are not trying to justify it. The person who shot and killed her needs to be prosecuted and jailed. But, I think that will never happen.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is a video showing Capital Police opening the metal barricade outside the capital

LINK???

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post