SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

I'm not one who buys into being "cheated." That's opinion and not fact.

You are saying that you believe the man who couldn't get 12 people to his rallies outperformed Obama and Hillary by 30%, 80 million votes.

You're saying he did this even though President Trump set new Republican records for Black, Hispanic and Asian American votes.

You're saying that Biden did this even though he underperformed, in relation to Hillary and Obama, in every urban voting district in the country, except for 5(Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit,Philadelphia), where he greatly, miraculously, "over-performed" with votes.

You're saying that Biden did this when Democratic primary votes were light compared to previous years, while President Trump's primary votes were over the top in turnout.

You're saying that President Trump, with 74 million votes, setting a huge new record among Presidents by 10-12 million votes, lost the election legitimately.

You're saying that the President, who met or exceeded all previous incumbents in every key indicator (approval rating, party support, economic indicator) lost this race legitimately.

There's more data, much more, but I think you get the point. There is more than enough evidence to say this election was won with massive fraud.

You are wasting your breath, my man. Trying to explain this to someone that has drank the CNN koolaid is like teaching a hippo to play billiards.

They just want you to sit down and shut up. Facebook has told you that there was no fraud.

Nah. Show me some concrete proof. I don’t watch CNN. I don’t even have CNN. I don’t do social media apps either as they are a plague on society. So come up with some new rhymes. All I see is some serious sore losing. A close race and we lost. It sucks but i await this proof of voter fraud. Trump’s appointee in charge of elections, got fired, because the President didn’t like the results. I guess if you lose you throw a tempter tantrum and wait and see what good it will do, kind of like today with smashing up the Capitol. I can’t be a hypocrite and condemn what I saw last summer then OK this. It has to be one way or the other or it’s hypocritical.

And not I’m not saying X. You’re upset don’t put words in my mouth Tiger.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12961 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Screw Mike Lee. And if you think the GOP gave up seats in 2016 wait until 2022.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the one hand, we have:
Pence under some Kompromat
SCOTUS owned by the Chicoms
Dozens of Senators indebted to shadow figures
Dozens of Governors and Sec of States from both parties running compromised elections
Tens of thousands of local level election officials in on the gig
Hundreds of thousands of election volunteers coordinating the take
and no one talking.

On the other you Trump's claims of election fraud.
Did you guys ever consider Occam's Razor and route of fewest assumptions?

This is the most remarkable seditious bunch of hobbiests I've ever encountered.

Posts: 73 | Registered: February 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sick of fake news.

If republicans protest it's an insurrection.

If democrats protest it's a peaceful activity.

Back to kabuki theater of politics. 2022 will be a GOP bloodbath. Unless of course Powell was right and elections today are pay for play.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
When has ballot counting just stopped? The mysterious burst pipe in Georgia? The fact that they sent everyone home and four people can be seen taking ballot boxes that have been hidden under a table (with a floor length cloth btw)?

The witnesses for the election literally ran back to the arena because they saw vote totals changing on tv after they were told to leave.

Fire? Maybe. Smoke? Definitely. You saw the riots today. A million people? How many rioters does it take? Not a lot. Same for poll workers. Two or three motivated folks can commit a great deal of fraud.

We need total election reform.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I hope PDJT goes Scorched Earth the next two weeks and declassifies everything.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Just heard Loeffler didn’t object.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
I'm so sick of fake news.

If republicans protest it's an insurrection.

If democrats protest it's a peaceful activity.

Back to kabuki theater of politics. 2022 will be a GOP bloodbath. Unless of course Powell was right and elections today are pay for play.

It's even worse than this. They're saying that BLM and Antifa protesters throughout this year were handled disproportionately than the protesters today, ie, no pepper spray, no flash bombs, etc today.

Year V

Posts: 2674 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
They had the election rigged for months. This is about the movement.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
It’s just Twitter scuttle. But there are reports of cabinet members considering impeachment.

Edit: here’s a link (hopefully).

https://twitter.com/edokeefe/s.../1346993660718698496

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prj:
Dozens of Governors and Sec of States from both parties running compromised elections
and no one talking.

Well, bye.

Posts: 3974 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Now is the time to take names, and plan on primary every one of these non Trump supportive politicians. Because they don’t support us, just themselves, and how much money they can steal. I would start now looking around for people who actually represent the people, and get rid of these swamp dwelling RINOS.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
Well, bye.

Does it make any sense to separate yourselves from reality based people that also like Sigs? I don't think so.

Really, you guys need to step back and consider the totality of your unhinged assumptions. Factually, its resulted in the disruption of the Constitutional process in a profound way, and you seditionists are cheering it on?

Have you really thought through your beliefs, listened to reasonable source material, and squared it with knowable facts?

I don't think so.

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^^^Member since 2011 and only three posts = TROLL

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:

Not a troll, love the beautiful tool and have read the Forum for nearly a decade. But this display goes beyond the pale.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Man, the liberal playbook is getting thrown around here tonight.

“Upset”

“Unhinged”

Uh oh, I think some of the liberals on this board are starting to become nervous that the unwashed are starting to fight back.....

Notice it’s the same people calling for unity that are calling people hypocrites? Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
and no one talking.

Branching out from the liberal gun club troll?

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:

Not a troll, love the beautiful tool and have read the Forum for nearly a decade. But this display goes beyond the pale.

I would suggest finding a gun related thread.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I figured it out, they forgot to kick it off by burning a CVS. It’s always the CVS first!

Posts: 10045 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Loeffler, Lankford and others withdrew their objections because of what happened today?

I thought this typical congressional shit show was about election fraud! No? So protesters getting out of control negates fraud I guess.

Posts: 3974 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post