SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
As I sit here drinking coffee, warm house, nice neighborhood etc etc I ask myself if I will have the same courage of my convictions that our forefathers had.....

They met in person at taverns and plotted the revolution. Communication was more/less secure because it was in person, not overheard or intercepted by recording devices. We communicate here on the forum, more or less publicly, and by email which we know can be recorded and intercepted.
When the time comes for the next revolution, how will we pull it off?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
How does this happen in a state like Georgia that has been traditionally Republican? The times have changed. I'm very discouraged.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
How does this happen in a state like Georgia that has been traditionally Republican? The times have changed. I'm very discouraged.

I think it is called corruption.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

I think it is called corruption.

Bold and out in the open.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:

They cheated. It’s probably that simple. This time.

Though GA has been turning more and more blue over the years. Even the city I used to live in has begun electing democrats, something that even ten years ago would have been thought impossible. Allowing the film industry to move into the state has not helped. And like a lot of states the major population centers are heavily democrat and hold a lot of influence in elections. Go look at the NYT page per county and the majority of them are red. But the few blue ones have a lot more people. It’s too bad that the states didn’t implement some version of the electoral college to ensure that major cities didn’t hold all of the power.

Another thing to consider here was the outside influence. I still have a GA phone number and got a call from a woman in California reminding me to vote blue. I received dozens of flyers to my FL address reminding me to vote and telling me how to get my absentee ballot. I happen to be in GA this week for work and there are “Vote Warnock” billboards all over. I haven’t seen a single one for the Republicans. The extremely wealthy democrats poured a ton of money into this one.

In a few more elections GA democrats probably won’t have to cheat.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Every branch is corrupted, I trust none of them. We have trusted agencies with too much power, gave them to much of everything for the greater good to keep us “ safe”, and they turned it around and used it on us. We will figure it out and beat it, we owe it to those who gave their lives to keep this country safe, and to each other as Americans.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Very disappointed in where the Senate races are currently at. Lost one, down one...in Georgia? If Georgia is now a 'swing state' then things are truly unhinged....

I think the Left's thumb is on the scale, and their first priorities are going to include making that thumb larger, more permanent, and harder to find. Meaning it will become harder and harder if it is not stopped. The media won't report on it, the 'FaceGoogTwitGrams' won't let it be talked about.

Nixon vs. Misgovern, '72 - no non-Soviet level of cheating would have tipped that balance. That's got to be the goal. The task is to get our candidates enough of a majority that subtle cheats won't matter. And sooner, rather than later.

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
We all know the old media criminals hid all sorts of stuff from America -- Biden's level of dementia and credible allegations of sexual misconduct, Hunter's lap top, wide ranging vote fraud, on and on and on.

Maybe the most important thing not reported is what a one party government truly means. The Dim voters only know the terrible Repubs/conservative/nativist patriots have been ground into the dirt. They don't want to know any more than that.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
How does this happen in a state like Georgia that has been traditionally Republican?

Really??

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
I can’t believe the democrats are going to win both races.

No offense intended, but I can't believe anybody believed otherwise. Note: Not hoped, but believed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
I can’t believe the democrats are going to win both races.

No offense intended, but I can't believe anybody believed otherwise. Note: Not hoped, but believed.

People can pray all they want today, but prepare to be disappointed.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
As I sit here drinking coffee, warm house, nice neighborhood etc etc I ask myself if I will have the same courage of my convictions that our forefathers had.....

They met in person at taverns and plotted the revolution. Communication was more/less secure because it was in person, not overheard or intercepted by recording devices. We communicate here on the forum, more or less publicly, and by email which we know can be recorded and intercepted.
And this is why they have emptied the Churches, closed down Restaurants, Bars, and censored the major on-line communication tools.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

The same way....nothing electronic is secure...at least nothing we have access to.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching the rally in DC on Right Side Broadcasting's stream..Vernon Jones I think (the Dem Rep. from GA that's been calling out the fraud) is speaking now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...rnY&feature=youtu.be

Correction: Mr. Jones just announced he's switching to the Rep. Party, coming home to the party of Abe Lincoln and Frederick Douglass.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
The fraud is so obvious it’s sickening.

What's obvious is the allegations. What's not obvious is the fraud. There is no evidence, let alone proof. Only allegations, of which most if not all have been debunked. All you have are unproven claims and conspiracy theories.

Not one court agrees. Not one administrator of the voting process. Only politicians who are still foolishly loyal to Trump.

And now the Senate will flip because voters have spoken - they are sick and tired of Trump's lies, foolishness, and arrogance.

Yes, make no mistake, this loss is on Trump, and the way he, and his base, have lied and exaggerated for 4 years, culminating with this bullshit fraud claim.

Trump's base deserves Biden and the new Dem Senate. Foolish.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Delusional....Kool-Aid Much? Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8880 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
quote:

What's obvious is the allegations. What's not obvious is the fraud. There is no evidence, let alone proof. Only allegations, of which most if not all have been debunked. All you have are unproven claims and conspiracy theories.
Not one court agrees. Not one administrator of the voting process. Only politicians who are still foolishly loyal to Trump.
And now the Senate will flip because voters have spoken - they are sick and tired of Trump's lies, foolishness, and arrogance.
Yes, make no mistake, this loss is on Trump, and the way he, and his base, have lied and exaggerated for 4 years, culminating with this bullshit fraud claim.

Didn’t you get 30 days moderated status from Para for your bullshit? Yeah, you did.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump's base deserves Biden and the new Dem Senate.

Oh boy...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Zippy has always been a hippy in love with the left. Pay no attention to him. He's gonna believe whatever the leftist media tells him. He could watch Nancy dance on the graves of children and he'd still believe the media when they gave him some line of shit they offered up as "explanation".

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
quote:

Hahahahaha. You are too stupid to insult.

Idiots like him can’t show you that legitimate voters actually are the ones that voted, but it’s ok, Facebook told him it was legit. He also wasn’t all that worried about no evidence in the allegations of the last 4 years. CNN told him it was legit.

Great job, Karen.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post