SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
WTF ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346560705957421060

video at link

FULTON COUNTY: Georgia World Congress Center. Screens all facing away from media pen.

No observers.

No dual control.

Single individuals scanning ballots into dominion while kept from public view

xxxxxxxxx

why aren't REPs screaming. I mean actually screaming.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Works on my IPhone 1,183 miles 18 hour and 22 minute drive time.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More than 100 state legislators ask Pence to delay certification of electoral votes by 10 days

Jenna Ellis Twitter Link

Just The News Link

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 95 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I was just checking the links on Newsmax about the Georgia elections and other news and wandered into a couple of the article comments sections for the very first time. Wow...the progressives must really be threatened by Newsmax because there sure seems to be a lot of them trolling in there.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Pence has cover to say the states asked for a few days and it is Constitutional. No excuse to not delay it unless he is compromised as some believe. I'm really hopeful about this.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like so far in the runoff elections the Dems have an almost 100k vote lead for each of them. Hopefully there was enough of a turnout today by conservatives to cover the Dominion machine “malfunctions” and blatant cheating by the left in mail in voting.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
What the hell is going on in Georgia? These numbers can’t be right.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Just more of the same crooked crap. Those numbers are so obvious!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah the lead has doubled since my last post. Unfuckingreal.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
What a shock. Not.

Posts: 3145 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
damn.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10921 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
As said before, if they could steal the Prez, these are a walk in the park... no one is stopping them...and they will not stop.

The end of two party government.

Thanks RINOs!

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Not sure why this is a surprise? The last two months have done nothing but embolden the democrat cheating machine. Georgia is just a taste of what lays ahead in 2022, 2024, etc.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
It’s tightening up, early votes have been counted.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Reminder: Perdue would have won in November 2020 if there hadn't been a Third Party candidate

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking/hoping that Pence does something or some other issue comes up during the counting that requires that it go to the USSC.

Even though I'm not confident in the USSC.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
This is what I see for tomorrow.
Pence is going to throw it back to the State Legislatures.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
This is what I see for tomorrow.
Pence is going to throw it back to the State Legislatures.

Hope you’re right. That would be amazing. Might still be a long shot but it’s better than nothing. Especially with how these state legislatures have been talking over the last several days. Could very well flip several states....or provide enough of a stalemate that it denies Biden 270 and it goes to the house delegations for a vote.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
These are pretty much BLM/ANTIFA run streams.
Don’t be fooled by Trump hats, they are just trying to blend in.
Seems the D.C. Police are going to defend BLM Plaza at all cost.
Only BLM/ANTIFA can walk on that street.

Live Streaming Links

PT News Network is a conservative news source that switches between feeds.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Don’t know if true or not, but just saw something supposedly from DJT Jr along the lines of a large number of homeless registered at the same address to vote in Fulton Co.???

Anyone else see something similar on SM?

If true... I would say that SHOULD bring everything to a screeching halt...but these days...probably a ‘Yeah, so?’

$.02 worth
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post