SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe I just read that bullshit here.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
I can’t believe I just read that bullshit here.

Here’s another “no evidence” that’s all trusting of the Top Men that have told him nothing to see here.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1430081874/p/4

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37190 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can someone thats belonged to this forum for so long be that stupid?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3631 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Anyone hear that? Sounds like an Eagle...swooping down. To kill something stupid. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zipriderson

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

TRUMP RALLY LIVE IN DC: President Donald Trump at Save America Rally at The Ellipse 1/6/21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...rnY&feature=emb_logo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
quote:
The fraud is so obvious it’s sickening.

What's obvious is the allegations. What's not obvious is the fraud. There is no evidence, let alone proof. Only allegations, of which most if not all have been debunked. All you have are unproven claims and conspiracy theories.

Not one court agrees. Not one administrator of the voting process. Only politicians who are still foolishly loyal to Trump.

And now the Senate will flip because voters have spoken - they are sick and tired of Trump's lies, foolishness, and arrogance.

Yes, make no mistake, this loss is on Trump, and the way he, and his base, have lied and exaggerated for 4 years, culminating with this bullshit fraud claim.

Trump's base deserves Biden and the new Dem Senate. Foolish.

Get off of here you fucktard troll!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10991 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

And now the Senate will flip because voters have spoken - they are sick and tired of Trump's lies, foolishness, and arrogance.

Yes, make no mistake, this loss is on Trump, and the way he, and his base, have lied and exaggerated for 4 years, culminating with this bullshit fraud claim.

You CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE!

Get the FUCK OFF THIS SITE! Mad Mad Mad

Posts: 34581 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
How the fuck has this troll pos been here this long, get the fuck out, go live and be with your libtard idiot friends.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pwelch001:
How the fuck has this troll pos been here this long, get the fuck out, go live and be with your libtard idiot friends.

He's gotten bold in Para's absence Roll Eyes

Posts: 34581 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The fraud is so obvious it’s sickening.

What's obvious is the allegations. What's not obvious is the fraud. There is no evidence, let alone proof. Only allegations, of which most if not all have been debunked. All you have are unproven claims and conspiracy theories.

Not one court agrees. Not one administrator of the voting process. Only politicians who are still foolishly loyal to Trump.

Trump's base deserves Biden and the new Dem Senate. Foolish.

GFY Pierre Delecto !

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
zipriderson is the kinda guy who takes cock in the ass then brags about getting laid.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
The USSC refusal to even hear a case a couple weeks ago put the noose around democracy's neck.

Last night they just pulled the lever.

If 1M+ plus conservative GA voters didn't answer the pleas to participate/vote in this critical election, they can know their hand was on the lever too.

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What caused the lower turn out for the republicans in Georgia last night??

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This could be just crazy ass enough to work! I've been thinking for awhile that it would take something out of far left field, something no one seen coming or even thought of to turn this around. California comes to the rescue! Now who would have seen that coming?!?!

quote:
LOS ANGELES — Ten congressional candidates from California filed a civil action in federal court this week, charging Gov. Gavin Newsom with overseeing an unconstitutional and fraudulent November general election.
The complaint, which includes hundreds of sworn eyewitness reports of election code violations, irregularities and fraud, seeks to decertify the 55 electoral votes that the state awarded to Democratic candidate Joe Biden.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8622 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:

I think everyone on our side is just so beat down and demoralized right now they just said "screw it"

IMO, what the Senate GOP did right around Christmas by refusing to work with Trump on the $2,000 stimulus also made them look like a bunch of out-of-touch Scrooges and that was the nail in the coffin.

I knew as soon as it came out that McConnell said "600 bucks is enough for all of you" while giving away BILLIONS to shithole countries, that they had just fucked us.

And what makes that worst of all? THEY DON'T CARE

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
This could be just crazy ass enough to work!

Which court has it worked in thus far?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15857 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:

My guess:

1. The allegations of a rigged election process
  2. Republican State and Federal Legislators giving no more than lip service to the allegations of a rigged election process

For #1: Team Trump is somewhat complicit in this problem. By the same token: What else could they have done? Either way: If you, as a voter, feel the game is rigged, why play?

For #2: The GOP did it to itself on this one. I know I'm disinclined to vote for a Republican ever again.

If what's happening in GA were happening in MI, would I have turned out to vote? Probably, but I would've been asking myself why I was bothering all along. It probably would've taken very little to discourage me from going to the trouble.

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
IMO, what the Senate GOP did right around Christmas by refusing to work with Trump on the $2,000 stimulus also made them look like a bunch of out-of-touch Scrooges and that was the nail in the coffin.

Don't forget the votes to override the President's veto on that God-forsaken NDAA. That took Republicans in both House and Senate to accomplish.

I think it more accurate to say people have no idea what the Republican Party stands for--if anything. Maybe I should have made that #3?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Don’t let the troll tick you off. They have been out all morning simping for the establishment republicans trying to blame Trump for their own failures. Fact of the matter is this loss is 110 percent on Mitch McConnel and his RINO’s.

In 2016 Trump singlehandedly saved the republican party. Without him Hillary would have won and taken congress. And how did the establishment R’s repay him for saving their jobs? By spending 5 years stabbing him and his supporters in their backs. They let a completely false witch hunt go unchecked, destroying at least 2 years of his presidency. They tried to slow or stop the “America First” agenda at every turn. Fact of the matter is when Trump is on the ticket the republicans win; when he is not, they lose. The GOP is an empty suit and without Trump voters it will wither and die. Trump was the only thing keeping it afloat these last 5 years.

Trump on ticket in 2016, they win presidency, house, and senate.

Trump not on ticket in 2018, they lose the house.

Trump on ticket on 2020, they MASSIVELY over-perform in both the house and senate. Stevie Wonder could see the presidential voted were manipulated.

Trump not on ticket in 2021 runoff, they lose.

The GOP establishment has some fantasy about “suburban white woman” coming back to the party to save them now that Trump is gone. Never going to happen. They may gain back a few soccer mom’s but they will lose all the black and hispanic voters he gained. Not to mention losing Trump voters, who ARE the GOP base wether they want to admit it or not.

As soon as Biden started pulling ahead (keep scanning those ballots, we need more numbers!) the R’s in congress turned their back on Trump and spit straight in his supporters faces. Do you know when I knew they were going to lose the runoff? The day the republicans voted "yes" to send BILLIONS of our tax dollars overseas but said "no" sending $2K checks to Americans. “Too expensive” they said. LOL, talk about political suicide. No matter how you feel about “stimulus checks” that was just BAD. I don’t like the checks but do you know what I despise even more? Sending money to countries that HATE us. I mean, did we owe Pakistan money for hiding Bin Laden all of those years or something? According to Trafalgar Group (the only half way decent pollster out there) the $2K check was a HUGE factor in GA. All Mitch had to do was bite the bullet, send it out, and let them know it was the republican’s who got it to them. After you retain the senate start trimming the fat. Nope, wouldn’t do it. Now guess what Mitch? The check is going out anyway and you won’t be in charge anymore. The next vote that personally pissed me and a lot of guys I know off was the defense budget. Made it difficult, if not impossible, for Trump to bring the troops home from AFG and the other shit holes we shouldn’t still be in. Myself, and Americans of every party, are sick of the “forever war” the establishment keep voting for.

So yes, this loss is squarely on the shoulders of the senate majority leader and his “America Last” pack of RINO’s. Without Trump and his voters the republican party was, and will be, dead man walking. Me? I had to re-register my vehicle the other day. While there I changed my voter registration from “republican” to “unaffiliated”. I don’t want to have anything to do with that garbage party. You want my support? Quit sending money and our military to other countries when there are plenty of American’s right at home that need help. Especially after you royally fucked them with your garbage lockdowns.

I am an America First voter, and I don’t care what letter you put beside your name anymore.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Me? I had to re-register my vehicle the other day. While there I changed my voter registration from “republican” to “unaffiliated”.

I don't know what State you are in but here we do not “register” for a political party. It seems silly. Why does your State do that?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post