SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
I can’t believe the democrats are going to win both races.

There's no reason to be surprised. They got away with the Presidential election cheat. There's nothing to stop them from cheating these two races either.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
I can’t believe the democrats are going to win both races.

There's no reason to be surprised. They got away with the Presidential election cheat. There's nothing to stop them from cheating these two races either.

This. Illegitimate. Period.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better night for us.

quote:
Trump claims he and Pence agree on VP's election authority

Mr. Trump, in a statement issued by the Trump campaign, claimed he and Pence are on the same page. Pence has not issued such a statement independently.

"The New York Times report regarding comments Vice President Pence supposedly made to me today is fake news. He never said that. The Vice President and I are in total agreement that the Vice President has the power to act," Mr. Trump said in the statement. "Our Vice President has several options under the U.S. Constitution. He can decertify the results or send them back to the states for change and certification. He can also decertify the illegal and corrupt results and send them to the House of Representatives for the one vote for one state tabulation."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/t...-election-authority/

Don't bother reading the rest of the story. That is a statement put out on the official campaign site, not a random tweet.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/m...nald-j.-trump-152020

Things look dark tonight, but tomorrow is the big one, and we are going to get our country back.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Been watching the GA Elections website. They seem
Done for the night until the 4 AM ballot dumps.

Remember, there are so called Republicans that do not believe anything illegal is going on. They keep repeating that the ones involved have assured them Nothing illegal has happened.

The truly fascinating thing is that the GA Service Commission District 4 is on the ballot with similar numbers of ballots cast. And the (R) is up 120k votes. But again, there is no evidence of voter fraud.

Top. men.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
LOL... Frown Pres posted on facebook and twitter "Just happened to have found another 4000 ballots from Fulton County. Here we go!"

As has been mentioned a bunch already, they did it once, why not do it again.. Mad Frown

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Been watching the GA Elections website. They seem
Done for the night until the 4 AM ballot dumps.

Remember, there are so called Republicans that do not believe anything illegal is going on. They keep repeating that the ones involved have assured them
Nothing illegal has happened.

And, don't forget those Republicans who believe the fraud is there but not widespread enough to alter the outcome. So, just go along with the flow now. They promise to form a sham commission to study the "irregularities" and hold dog and pony hearings to get to the bottom of it. Just be civil to each other, and things will turn around.....................in a million years.

Q

Posts: 26387 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
If Pence does this tomorrow I'm curious to see how fast Thomas puts it on the docket since he is over GA. How does May 22nd sound? Payback is a you know what...

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Did you think, these sham RINO's would act any other way? I don't want to hear any more 'happy talk' about redressing grievances to the government. Our representatives have rejected, and abrogated their oaths of office. We have been swindled, and abandoned as usual. It's now obvious, that legal initiatives are fruitless. They want your votes, but not your input. Obviously, the club and the jackboot are on the horizon for the hapless serfs; who will fail-to-comply to the insanity of neo-marxism.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: eTripper,

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Last one out turn off the lights.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We will soon know what our future holds.

Keep praying boys. I'll be praying for all of us as well.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, when we wake up tomorrow everything will be alright...just like Nov. 4...

Was watching some journalist flapping her gums "...Donald Trump...'

And then all giddy "...PRESIDENT ELECT Biden, soon to be PRESIDENT Biden..."

Can't even call the actual President by his correct title but the Fraud gets it in fawning fashion...

The disrespect they've shown the office is a disgrace...not that they care...

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Oh look, ~2Am eastern time and both D candidates are now leading...

Didn't stop 'em back in November, so here we go again...

Just keep turning a blind eye for another 14 days...

I hope every spineless RINO has a real conservative defeat them in their next election...

ETA: Looks like there's 7.6M registered voters in GA...so with roughly 4.4M ballots cast, ~3M didn't vote? So ~1.5M Republicans didn't bother?

$.02 worth,
Boss

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Boss1,

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Not surprised at all. Well mitch McConnell just lost his Job maybe he will rethink backing Trump. Of course these wimp Republicans really didn't want to lead. It is much easier to be minority leader and then spend two years complaining about democrats.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Not surprised at all. Well mitch McConnell just lost his Job maybe he will rethink backing Trump. Of course these wimp Republicans really didn't want to lead. It is much easier to be minority leader and then spend two years complaining about democrats.

Life goes on for McConnell. He gets paid no matter what.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The fraud is so obvious it’s sickening. There were more votes cast in the run off than in the presidential election. Let that sink in for a minute.

These assholes in power on both sides of the aisle wanted their status quo back. Only a VERY few that actually follow the constitution on the right are truly fighting to preserve our republic.

Georgia will “win” both seats. Technically, the republicans can still obstruct the sham president through filibuster and force the DemocRATS to vote it out to allow 51% of the senate to rule on issues. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see the Rinos knuckle under in voting so the filibuster rule stands.

Only Pence can save the country now. If the DemocRATS obtain full control, we will NEVER AGAIN see a truly free, honest election. It will take a revolution to recover the country.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Last one out turn off the lights.

This will not be a problem. By then, with all their green weenie horse crap there will be no lights. Other than the slim possibility of candles.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess we’ll find out in about 6 hours or so which side Pence is on. Hopefully he doesn’t let us down.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.

Thomas Paine

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Wow. I want to say I'm surprised but I'm definitely not. You would have thought the criminals would change up how they stole this runoff, but instead they did exactly what they did in the election. Voting machine issues, delays, late night vote dump to take the lead by a slim margin and steal the election. Pray hard for Pence and that he makes the right decision.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:

Life goes on for McConnell. He gets paid no matter what.

I can't find the link but I read that he recently stated that there were benefits to being in the minority.

His fat bribes will still be coming in.

Welcome to New California....the Uni-Party.

I have been listening to 1984 lately.....it's truly depressing how similar somethings are, especially the news talk and erasing history...

As I sit here drinking coffee, warm house, nice neighborhood etc etc I ask myself if I will have the same courage of my convictions that our forefathers had.....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post