SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
large number of homeless registered at the same address to vote in Fulton Co.???

If true... I would say that SHOULD bring everything to a screeching halt...but these days...probably a ‘Yeah, so?’

Won't even move the needle Mad They will continue with the shenanigans until someone pushes back hard enough for them to take notice. Whack a few of these fucks in the face with 5.56 and maybe we'll see some changes, but until then the media will cover for all involved and we're just butt hurt crazy conspiracy theorists.

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
It’s tightening up, early votes have been counted.

If they’ve yet to count Fulton County, we’re fucked.

Fulton shows 300 out of 384 precincts counted.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37190 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Looks like both Loeffler and Perdue have an almost 2% lead with 87% reporting. Let's see what the criminals try to do with that.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7159 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they had a month to fix the voting machines and ensure a fair election, they had a month to get people in place to monitor the counting and they utterly failed at every turn

I think we may be rapidly approaching the time when the people decide that they withdraw their consent to be governed

The purge of criminals and traitors can't begin soon enough

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
The NYT Election Needle sure sounds unbiased

quote:

What’s happening now:
Jan. 5, 2021
Republicans have taken a narrow lead in the tabulated vote, but the Democrats are clear favorites in both races. The overwhelming majority of remaining votes are in the Atlanta metro area, and while the race remains competitive, there's no indication that the Republicans are poised to outperform expectations. The big Democratic vote left: the DeKalb County early vote. We expect these 170,000 votes to break for Ossoff by an 85-15 margin.

https://www.nytimes.com/intera...a-senate-runoff.html

Shocker, one county just stopped counting for the night. The Charlie Kirk show just said it's not looking good for both because of how many ballots are left. If Pence doesn't act tomorrow they just stole complete power.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Watching the Live feeds from D.C. I am convinced they have BLM/ANTIFA in Trump hats, trying to agitate people with F* BLM chants and the like.

Sadly they will have success.

This should be about the Voter Fraud and Defending the Constitution.
The Fake Trump supporters (BLM/ANTIFA) want to focus it on BLM/ANTIFA and not Voter Fraud.

We really need to keep the rally focused on 4-more years, and defending freedom.
Conservative just don’t have the ground support with mega-phones.
Liberals have been doing this for a long time and have the upper hand on directing crowds.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
The NYT Election Needle sure sounds unbiased

That prediction needle has been stuck on the blue side all night, going more and more blue regardless of the growing lead by the republic candidates. It’s almost as if they just happen to know something...

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Chatham county stopped counting and will finish in the morning. WTF.
Here we go again.

Posts: 2094 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here we go again.

Holy shit. I can’t believe this bullshit is going to happen yet again.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here we go again.
I surely hope they have removed all humans from the building and locked the building tight.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
There goes the dump.

Posts: 2094 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe the democrats are going to win both races.

Posts: 1784 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
This is a very interesting recording to listen to.

How they changed the votes. Seems like new info.

Link to Parler post.

YouTube: Brad Johnson: Rome, Satellites, Servers: an Update

US election data was forwarded from Frankfurt, Germany to Rome, Italy where the man pictured below partnered with members of MI6, the CIA, & the Italian defense-contractor, Leonardo, led the operation & built the algorithms that were used to manipulate US election data.

“The shocking news is the funding. Barack Obama in 2017, actually took $400 million, 14 pallets of cash, and that money was transferred over to different accounts. We have the exact travel plan of that cash. That was the plan, the funding, to unravel the Trump presidency.”

Former Italian PM Renzi – Obama Comrade Who We Connected in Plot to Eliminate Trump – Announces Likely Resignation]Obama and Renzi from May 31, 2019 Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
BREAKING: Gabriel Sterling just reported that Chatham County did NOT stop counting votes as they had reported. He insists they counted everything except the absentee ballots that came in today for Ossoff and Warnock. Those votes will get counted in the morning.

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Fulton just went from >99% reporting to 96% reporting....gee...I wonder how that happens? Roll Eyes

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Why aren't Federal Marshals securing the site? I don't give a shit if it's a state held election, the seats are U.S. Senate related and therefore the integrity of those federal offices must be upheld.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Fulton just went from >99% reporting to 96% reporting....gee...I wonder how that happens? Roll Eyes

Not surprised. Bitcoin surging. Georgias two senate seats stolen.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24611 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants a laugh on a crappy night, a bunch of people chanted "traitor" at Romney on a flight to DC.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346597598044561409

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
I can’t believe the democrats are going to win both races.

There's no reason to be surprised. They got away with the Presidential election cheat. There's nothing to stop them from cheating these two races either.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post