SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 926
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:

This line of thinking where the election was stolen and therefore we’re totally justified in doing anything and everything, damn the legality or consequences, is as bad or worse. If Biden gets inaugurated, the country we will get through it, and there be another election in 2024, which the Republicans will win. Start changing things like saying the VP gets absolute control of deciding which electors to accept, and it gets changed forever because once power is granted, no politician ever wants to give it up.

I rarely go off on people in this forum, but I don't have the patience for idiots like you right now. You can shove your Romney, Kemp, and Sasse bullcrap. You are on the wrong side of history and either an idiot or the enemy as well.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
We believe that we should play by the rules. The problem is that our opponent doesn't share the same belief.

This needs to be "stickied" at the top of every thread with even the tiniest political or "social fabric" connection.

Posts: 2470 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
...and there be another election in 2024, which the Republicans will win.

You're funny!

Our elections are going to resemble that of Venezuela, Cuba, or Russia where the game is rigged before it starts. If the 2020 is allowed to stand, that's it. There will no going back without a very bloody conflict. With as many members here who are thrilled with their $600 government handout, we're essentially at the point of bread and circuses. There will be no second revolution. The American people are too comfortable with their Netflix, Amazon Prime, and government bribes to lift a finger, let alone a weapon.

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Conservatives by their very nature have a hard time with fighting back against the left...it's why we are in our current predicament. Those folks will eventually realize that progressives aren't playing the same game...the left intends to win, not maintain a status quo. We've experienced a literal coup, and these guys seriously think we are still a Constitutional Republic and plan to continue the charade in 2024.

Posts: 1975 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
You guys still want to claim Lin Wood is not losing his mind?

Posts: 6064 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
The courts, and especially the SC, have thrown the constitution out the window, the Rep party, save a few willing to fight, once again is happy to do nothing, and let it happen. This country deserves better.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We’ll not get better than President Trump!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
In 2024 remember what this traitor Senator said.

So what happens in 2024? We are going to be back to free and fair elections? This overtly stolen election is just a one off? Given where we currently stand I cannot fathom the thought process that results in "we will get'em in the next election they will pay then!" line of thought.

This level of a power grab has not been done to only loosen their grip in a few weeks, months or years. This is permanent and the grip will only tighten. Our represenatives and leaders will be chosen for us. Actually this has already been going on at some level or another for years.

The Covid, the riots, blatant corruption at the highest levels for all to see and no one to do anything about it. A Supreme court that should be entirely apolitical turns out to be the most political animal of all. There is no Department of Justice, no FBI that will investigate anything with the intent of finding the truth and right the wrong.

2024 indeed. We will still be living with Covid lockdowns and restrictions in 2024 and beyond. By then you're only way to vote may be by a mail in ballot if you care to vote at all. Is there a way we haven't seen or thought of that Trump is going to save us and more importantly the republic? If there is I can't think of what it may be and he has not been giving any indication to his base that something is yet coming.

I will never give up hope in this country returning to it's real greatness. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't fear for my three year old grandson and what country he will live through if that greatness does not return soon.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8539 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
The courts, and especially the SC, have thrown the constitution out the window, the Rep party, save a few willing to fight, once again is happy to do nothing, and let it happen. This country deserves better.

Yep. This is a fight against the treasonous bastards in order to save this country, and I will absolutely shed no tears, were many of these maggots ended up in front of the firing squad. At this point in time, if you still think "working within the system" will net us any meaningful victories, you're delusional. The whole damn system is corrupt. That said, I still think President Trump still has something up his sleeve. It's Jan 1st, almost 2 months after the election. Has he conceded, yet? Nope. Is he acting like a President on the way out? Nope. Somme big shit is going to happen, and when he begins his 2nd term, he will clean the house of all the swamp rats.

Q

Posts: 26470 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
... Given where we currently stand I cannot fathom the thought process that results in "we will get'em in the next war they will pay then!" line of thought. ...

Imagine FDR giving that as his speech to America on Dec 8th.

Cuz, that is what the 97% do.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43918 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
It's not over until the fat lady sings, GEEZ!

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Nice photo, reportedly from Pompeo on Parler.
Link to parley

Is Lin Wood really that crazy, or are we in for a storm.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's all take a deep breath and see what happens Monday.....the Holidays will be over with, and all will be back to work on Monday. You can bet your ass that the Pres. is not taking a long holiday break, and many of his "folks" aren't either.

Posts: 6630 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Any additional powers given to the VP to solve today’s problem will be used against us with far more serious consequences in the future.

Politicians have never been known for forward thinking and considering the unintended consequences.

Once you grant an expansion of power do you think it will only be used with benevolent intent?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but wake up. They are pulling off a color revolution. This line of thinking is why they are able to. We need to load every tool at our disposal and fire for effect.

This line of thinking where the election was stolen and therefore we’re totally justified in doing anything and everything, damn the legality or consequences, is as bad or worse. If Biden gets inaugurated, the country we will get through it, and there be another election in 2024, which the Republicans will win. Start changing things like saying the VP gets absolute control of deciding which electors to accept, and it gets changed forever because once power is granted, no politician ever wants to give it up.

The truth and justice you are alluding to is in the figurative corner of a round room. You seem content in trying to find it. Most of us on this forum understand the obvious absurdity of that pollyannaish belief and are having none of it.

Posts: 3161 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Per OAN, Pence stated the election isn’t up to him. Joe and the Ho will be certified. Any thought of Pence saving the day was a joke... he could barely tow the line behind Trump to begin with.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Nope. Lost. "Firing squad"? What a frickin' lunatic. Put a tent on that circus.

Year V

Posts: 2633 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

"Losing?" I think that ship has sailed.

And to think: At one point I thought he and Sidney Powell were a pair of sharp cookies

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patrick Byrne Twitter

BIG NEWS: COUNTERFEIT FULTON COUNTY GEORGIA BALLOTS. On a tip, our operative entered the Fulton County (Atlanta) Warehouse and took this series of photos: THESE ARE FAKE BALLOTS (note the quantity):

Twitter Link

Be sure to read his posts at the bottom of the photos.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 95 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors may face recall, and thousands of fake addresses of 'phantom voters' verified in AZ...

https://www.abc15.com/news/sta...a-county-supervisors

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...tigation-fraudulent/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Yep. This is a fight against the treasonous bastards

Yep, we are fighting pure evil, and people who disagree need to educate themselves or admit they are against us because there is no middle ground.

They just took the gloves off and did whatever was needed to steal an election when we were in power, and people want to go Neville Chamberlain and believe things will be alright in four years. The Democrat Wehrmacht is about to take control for good, and all that has to happen to stop it is the VP doing what Jefferson did against Adams. I'm pretty sure that guy read the Constitution a time or two. Any problems with people abusing that power since then? The Founders were inspired and put in Constitutional checks and balances against tyranny for a reason.

Again, the people who are using COVID lock downs to control their people just stole an election. These are the same people who encouraged the looting and burning of their cities to achieve their goals. Things will not go back to normal in four years, and it's lunacy to believe that.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post