SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
11 GOP senators say they will refuse to sign off on the election unless an audit is done.

quote:
The group joining [Ted] Cruz includes Ron Johnson (WI), James Lankford (OK), Steve Daines (MT), John Kennedy (LA), Marsha Blackburn (TN), and Mike Braun (IN), and Senators-Elect Cynthia Lummis (WY.), Roger Marshall (KS), Bill Hagerty (TN), and Tommy Tuberville (AL).
(bolding mine)

At least they say they will …

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was 93% adjudication in Georgia's Fulton county? Is that right? How on earth could that happen? With just that one admission the votes shouldn't have been certified. What could be more of a red flag that something was wrong than that? The secretary of state and the Governor are either incompetent idiots or completely corrupt, the latter being the most likely. Its just unbelievable that someone could see that number and say that there's nothing to investigate.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
There was 93% adjudication in Georgia's Fulton county?

I agree with you but most people don't even know what that means.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
There was 93% adjudication in Georgia's Fulton county? Is that right? How on earth could that happen? With just that one admission the votes shouldn't have been certified. What could be more of a red flag that something was wrong than that? The secretary of state and the Governor are either incompetent idiots or completely corrupt, the latter being the most likely. Its just unbelievable that someone could see that number and say that there's nothing to investigate.

If there is something wrong with the ballot the Dominion machine flags it for adjudication. This could even be counterfeit ballots that were not printed correctly.

Long video that that explains much of what went wrong with our election this year and he covers some of the adjudication process.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Yahoo news is one of the biggest turds on the planet.

Fact check:

TRUE.

Flush that yahoo. Might need a plunger.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

Full size.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Good chance we'd all really, REALLY love to hear someone try to provide a plausible an explanation for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IucBsKRyoSQ

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
Good chance we'd all really, REALLY love to hear someone try to provide a plausible an explanation for this:

$.02 worth,
Boss

It's just normal activity of scanning the same ballots over and over again. No fraud. Nothing to see. Move along please.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
https://tennesseestar.com/2021...toral-college-votes/

quote:

Vice President Mike Pence Welcomes the Efforts of Representatives and Senators to Object to Electoral College Votes

Stand up and fight yourself, Mike. This is exactly the same as Kemp saying he supports a recount, while not acting himself.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if you can't show us the ballots for a real verified audit then ALL of the results for those precincts should be eliminated

these people need to pay - some more heavily than others

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't want to hear Pence say that he's concerned about fraud, I want him to say he's mad as hell that the election was stolen and he's going to fight to the death for the American people. And I'm so glad that he welcomes their efforts, that's so nice of him. I can't stand the polite, reserved, inoffensive statements Republicans give.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't stand the polite, reserved, inoffensive statements Republicans give.

Yep. We need fighters.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I don't want to hear Pence say that he's concerned about fraud, I want him to say he's mad as hell that the election was stolen and he's going to fight to the death for the American people. And I'm so glad that he welcomes their efforts, that's so nice of him. I can't stand the polite, reserved, inoffensive statements Republicans give.

Pence is weak. Like I said several pages back, he could barely tow the President’s agenda on the news networks. His relationship with Trump is similar to that of Ed McMahon and Johnny Carson, a decent emcee and so-so color commentator that could never fill the big man’s shoes. Typical politician in other words.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6-Person Team Briefed Hundreds of State Senators on Election Irregularities

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2021-01-03-1

A six-person team that included Rudy Giuliani and Peter Navarro on Saturday briefed hundreds of state lawmakers on evidence of election irregularities.

The Zoom meeting included hundreds of legislators across Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Navarro, the White House director of trade and manufacturing policy, said during an appearance on Fox News.

“These legislators, they’re hot, they’re angry, they want action,” Navarro said. “We gave them the receipts. We explained exactly how the Democrat Party, as a matter of strategy, stole this election from Donald J. Trump.”

According to Got Freedom?, a nonprofit election integrity watchdog, the meeting included an address by President Donald Trump. Nearly 300 legislators heard from the president, Navarro, and Trump’s lawyer, Giuliani.

John Eastman and John Lott were also part of the briefing. Eastman represented Texas in the now-dismissed interstate challenge to the outcome of the election. Lott, a senior adviser for research and statistics for the Department of Justice, authored a recently released report on election theft.

Legislators were briefed on evidence of alleged voter, ballot, and election fraud, which can be viewed on a webpage hosted by Got Freedom?

“This information should serve as an important resource for state legislators as they make calls for state legislatures to meet to investigate the election and consider decertifying their state election results,” Phill Kline, who heads the Thomas More Foundation’s Amistad Project and who hosted the call on behalf of of the group, said in a statement.

“The integrity of our elections is far too important to treat cavalierly, and elected officials deserve to have all relevant information at their disposal as they consider whether to accept the reported results of the 2020 elections, especially in states where the process was influenced by private interests,” he added.

Navarro released a report on Dec. 21 that summarized and categorized evidence of election theft. In the Jan. 2 interview, he said he will be releasing another report on Monday. Navarro said Saturday the report “shows beyond a shadow of a doubt this election was stolen.”

Trump’s legal team and a handful of third parties are litigating challenges to the election in court in six battleground states. Dozens of U.S. Senators and House members have committed to lodging objections to electoral slates from those states when Congress counts the Electoral College votes on Jan. 6.

Democrats have criticized the efforts and say the election ran smoothly, apart from a small number of voter fraud cases.

Navarro also suggested that a special counsel may be appointed to investigate if fraud had occurred.

“I would not be surprised to see a special counsel on this,” Navarro said.

Trump’s legal team testified before several panels and committees from state legislatures, including in Michigan, Arizona, and Georgia. The team argued that the mounting evidence of election theft and malfeasance necessitated that the legislatures assert their constitutional right to appoint presidential electors. None of the legislatures have so far followed the team’s advice.

Trump has called on his supporters to descend on Washington when Congress counts the electoral votes on Jan. 6. Some of the senators who committed to objecting to the Electoral College votes that day said they will do so unless Congress appoints a special commission to conduct a 10-day emergency audit of the election. Individual state legislatures would then vet the findings and have the opportunity to convene and vote on a new set of electors.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

It's just normal activity of scanning the same ballots over and over again. No fraud. Nothing to see. Move along please.
The linked video shows the same ballots being scanned multiple times.

Thinking back, I believe that I recall a bar code on my ballot, with a serial number.

Assuming that each ballot has its own serial number, I would be very surprised if the tallying software did not reject multiple scans of the same serial number.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
It could be that the President and Vice President are trying to avoid inevitable public, liberal media and democrat accusations of conflict of interest by having Pence object since his future is on the line, too.

It could be that they want to see how many senate and house republicans (a couple of democrats maybe?) actually support this administration by objecting.

Unlike the democrats put the country first, the party can wait in line.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
6-Person Team Briefed Hundreds of State Senators on Election Irregularities

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2021-01-03-1

A six-person team that included Rudy Giuliani and Peter Navarro on Saturday briefed hundreds of state lawmakers on evidence of election irregularities.

The Zoom meeting included hundreds of legislators across Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Navarro, the White House director of trade and manufacturing policy, said during an appearance on Fox News.

“These legislators, they’re hot, they’re angry, they want action,” Navarro said. “We gave them the receipts. We explained exactly how the Democrat Party, as a matter of strategy, stole this election from Donald J. Trump.”

And then today Toomey came out today and said there is no evidence of any fraud and overwhelming evidence that Biden won. Murkowski didn't miss an opportunity to jump on that train as well, so the vote is over in the Senate, but we knew that. It all comes down to Pence.

PS the Karmanator is down for Youtube videos

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

The linked video shows the same ballots being scanned multiple times.

Thinking back, I believe that I recall a bar code on my ballot, with a serial number.

Assuming that each ballot has its own serial number, I would be very surprised if the tallying software did not reject multiple scans of the same serial number.

Yeah, and the voting machines weren't supposed to be contactable from the outside like they did the other day...anything electronic can be hacked/over-ridden/reprogrammed.

At this point, with all the evidence we've seen...anything along the lines of 'no evidence of fraud/Ol' Sleepy overwhelming won' is a flat out lie...

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its no coincidence that every rino that says no fraud is someone who has always hated Trump. This isn't fraud, oh no, it's the miracle that they've been dreaming about for the last four years.