SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Did anyone hear Rush today? I got just bits and pieces but sounds like the President may well beat these bastards in the end. What did anyone hear?

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Rush is back live, on New Year Day? That's a surprise.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
No, it was a best of Rush today, Dan Bongino was the only live one today.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
You guys still want to claim Lin Wood is not losing his mind?

"Losing?" I think that ship has sailed.

And to think: At one point I thought he and Sidney Powell were a pair of sharp cookies

They are sharp people. Something else is going on. Whether they are baiting someone or some organization so that another avenue can be pursued, I don't know. But they are not stupid people. They know what they are doing - we just aren't in on it.

Posts: 5027 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Looks like the fun may start on Sunday. I got dizzy trying to decipher this.
Too long to cut and paste but tells how the GOP could possibly be the majority in the House.
Bits and pieces:

Yet the 117thCongress begins Sunday at noon, Eastern Time. The Constitution dictates that. And everyone has to be there in person.

Reps. Gwen Moore (D-WI) and Rick Larsen (D-WA) recently tested positive for coronavirus. It’s unclear if they will be healthy enough to appear on opening day. And, it’s unknown if other lawmakers or those elected to the 117th Congress will be present or out.

You take the field on January 3 with the players you have available. That’s why, in the age of a pandemic, it’s possible - possible - that if Democrats don’t have the right numbers, Republicans could - could - actually have the majority.

We always say it’s about the math. It’s about the math. It’s about the math. Well, the math really matters on January 3. Whichever side has the most members present on January 3 is in the majority.

Period.

The only thing which really matters as to which side has more votes is what comes next: election of the Speaker. Nothing can happen in the House until it elects a Speaker.

Nothing.

That's why some have wondered if it would be possible for the House to elect Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) or someone else as Speaker?

It is unlikely, but it will come down to the math.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-due-to-the-pandemic

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Thrilled to have been wrong.
I mis-judged Jovan Pulitzer’s claim of ballots being moved.

WE CAUGHT THEM: Pallets of Fake Ballots in Georgia’s Fulton County Were Identified, Filmed and Sampled Before Moving Trucks Picked Them Up and Shredded Them

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^Related? How much longer are we going to have to suffer the injustice of 'There's no evidence!'

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEtjHLH2XvE

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Maybe somebody can explain what we are seeing in those photos. I'm not on Twitter and can not read the comments.

It's difficult to tell from the photos, but those appear to be new, unmarked ballots. If that's the case, isn't it reasonable to assume that those are what was left over from what the government ordered to be printed?

What am I missing?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15857 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I think the key word is “Fake” ballots.
Left over government ordered ballots would not be fake.

In Mr. Pulitzers testimony before the Georgia Legislature, he said he could determine if the ballots originated from a “Printer” or high speed copier/printer. Maybe my wording is off but he said he tell if they were fake or not.

Being filled out or not is not really relevant.
Why did they have that many fake ballots is the question.

Patrick Byrne Drops Teaser on Latest Fraud Investigation in a “Certain State” Involving Governor and Secretary of State

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^Why would there be a shredding truck there. At. All?

Aren't they supposed to retain ballots, etc. for a specific period of time?

Gosh, if only there was a way to find out what happened. Ya know, like...oh...just spit-balling here...but an actual INVESTIGATION?

Every day this is allowed to go on, the 'murkier' (gosh, I don't remember Roll Eyes) it gets...

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^Why would there be a shredding truck there. At. All?

Aren't they supposed to retain ballots, etc. for a specific period of time?

This goes back to the same line as my ballot question above. I don't think a shredding truck is out of the ordinary either, so long as it wasn't there shredding ballots. Surely there is other paperwork produced at government facilities that needs to be destroyed in their normal course of operations.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15857 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
For two months now we’ve heard how the election was stolen and I believe it was but if someone is going to do something about it they better kick in the afterburners because time is running short.

Posts: 1784 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The article mentions several times that the ballots were “Fake”.
The article title and text within the article says they moved and shredded “the ballots”.

“The counterfeit Fulton County Georgia ballots recorded in the 2020 election were identified before the corrupt gang of Georgia officials picked them up and shredded them.
Samples were also taken.”

The shredding trucks shredded the fake ballots, not other documents created at a government facility.

WE CAUGHT THEM: Pallets of Fake Ballots in Georgia’s Fulton County Were Identified, Filmed and Sampled Before Moving Trucks Picked Them Up and Shredded Them

Edited to add info on who the fake ballots were addressed to.

Fraudulent Georgia Ballots Were Addressed to Elections Consultant Dwight Brower – The Same Guy Who Reported the Fake Water Main Break and Then Terminated Election Whistleblower

Edited to add info on printing company in Arizona.

Arizona Firm that Allegedly Sent Fake Ballots to Georgia, Runbeck Election Services, Is Closely Tied to Democrat Party

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
This is like Mad Magazine Spy vs Spy.
“No Fraud evidence of fraud was found.”
All these different stories have burned me out. Ya got caught cheating! Admit it!

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
For two months now we’ve heard how the election was stolen and I believe it was but if someone is going to do something about it they better kick in the afterburners because time is running short.

I agree...but it's not like they haven't already...there's mountains of evidence...just most all are turning a blind eye to it...

We have evidence...what we need is people to do something with it.

$.02 worth,

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
It's never simple/easy.

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Why did Trump cancel his New Years in Mar a Lago and was diverted back to DC, why is Pence on his way back to DC? Lots of wild chatter on the webs the last few hours.
Something is up...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Can we avoid giving any attention to stuff on the "Gateway Pundit"? Every "bombshell" from that site has lead to nothing, and I'm not sure they aren't just making stuff up to get page hits for ad revenue.

The reality is this: Trump had to go one way or another and no one in the government is going to stick his/her neck out to stop this. The entire MSM, Entertainment Industry, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Business, Wall Street, Unions, Public Schools, Universities, and more were ALL aligned against him. And he still would have won if not for the corruption in a few democrat machine districts in major cities.

I've been asking myself why it was so important to get rid of him at any cost, and I've come up with a couple things.

First, the two parties depend on the status quo to keep raking in the money from lobbyists and special interests. They take opposite sides of each issue and make bank on "fighting the good fight". Resolving issues makes the money dry up so you can't ever completely finish anything. Most politicians have minimal skills in wealth creation - they largely do not start businesses, grow them, or manage them. They enter government relatively non-wealthy and enrich themselves selling influence. Some marry into wealth like John Kerry, and some come from rich families, but by and large most of them have not amounted to much of anything in the private sector. Not only do they get campaign contributions, they get book deals, speaking fees, opportunities to be included in stock IPO's at opening price, and myriad other forms of legalized bribes. Then after retiring from office, they get high paid jobs as lobbyists , government liaisons at large corporations, and other roles where the political connections will help the employer.

Then there are the relatives and Hunter Biden is uniquely stupid in being such a train wreck of a person that he couldn't keep a lid on how this all works. Really, this kid is so unqualified to do anything but take advantage of his last name and so careless as to bring a laptop with an unencrypted hard drive in for service and leave it at the shop? I have no doubt that many other politicians have relatives doing the same thing.

So Trump was a disrupter to all of the normal business. He has his own money already and was not beholden to "the system". He doesn't have to play nice with everyone and made it clear he would not fold on many issues.

So the two biggest reasons he had to go:

China and Climate Change

Almost every major corporation has supply chains and/or manufacturing in China. The media, entertainment industry, and pro sports get a lot of money from China. Chinese students pay full tuition at universities, and then work here on H1B visas. Business relies on lower priced tech workers from other countries just like agriculture, construction, and janitorial jobs depend on low priced laborers from Mexico and Central America (and trying to stop illegal immigration didn't help Trump's popularity there either). A lot of foreign tech workers are Chinese, but a lot are Indian too. Increasingly Chinese in China are doing engineering/design and other jobs for US companies again at lower prices. China is also the worlds largest consumer market and US companies NEED to be there for the growth opportunity if they want to survive this century. And you can't just send stuff into China from the US because of the high tariffs. So you have to set up shop there usually through a joint venture with a Chinese company and produce your product in China. An exception is imported "luxury goods" that sell at 2-3x the US price to the wealthy. You can sell a Bentley or Lamborghini in China for double the price to the rich (and even a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door), but you can't sell "normal" cars for twice the price so every major auto manufacturer has a JV producing their brand in China for the Chinese market. Rich Chinese have a lot of money to invest in the US because China markets and banks are not stable enough, and that money flows through Wall Street. They also buy real estate here, and have interests in a lot of things, including ownership of AMC theaters, potential ownership of a Hollywood studio, and pay US media to publish propaganda stories from The China Daily. The Chinese market for "PG-13" movies is huge, and "R" rated movies are not allowed. So that means all the Marvel movies have broad appeal in China. I saw Iron Man 3 in China and it was in English with Chinese subtitles, except the side plot which had black doctors in the US had Chinese doctors speaking Chinese (and some obvious Chinese product placement), and I had to ask my friend what they were saying.

Given the integration of the US and China, any threat to disrupt the status quo is going to be resisted. Had Trump not enacted the China Tariffs that appealed to a lot of American voters because he was trying to level the playing field for US exports and counteract the loss of manufacturing jobs, I think there would have been less opposition from business/tech/pharma/etc. And his rightful blaming of China for COVID19 pissed off the CCP and probably resulted in their intelligence agencies aiding Biden in the election - from fake news, social media trolls, influence over MSM, etc. Also don't forget that Iran is an ally of China and Trump hit Iran pretty hard on the nuclear deal and the killing of Solemani. I am starting to wonder if China is using Iran as muscle to destabilize American interests in the middle east but that is speculation on my part.

Climate change offers a rare opportunity to significantly increase governmental control of industry. Cap and trade will enrich the insiders who have interests in the exchanges (Al Gore and others) and carbon taxes and credits will allow the government to charge a fee for all human activity that uses energy, which is pretty much everything. Determining who gets how many credits will allow the government to choose winners and losers on a grand scale, and it is clear that this will result in more grift and corruption for politicians to line their pockets even more. There is a critical mass of public support for these changes due to the fear mongering that has made people believe that a very gradual change of +1 degree C in a hundred years is somehow going to cause global calamity in a few years if we don't do something now. Four more years of sitting out on this and the window of opportunity may close. Trump not only pulled out of the Paris accords but significantly increased oil and gas production, making us the largest producer in the world and energy independent. Not relying on middle east oil allowed him to support Israel more, move the embassy to Jerusalem, and broker peace deals with Arab countries because with a lower market price for oil and less demand from the US the middle east has to start growing up and behaving.

I tend to believe the Republicans are complicit in this and a deal was made to save their jobs at the expense of Trump. It has been suggested that Mitch McConnell's and Lindsey Graham's landslide reelections were also a result of election cheating, but part of the deal to get them to let the coup go through and not do much to fight against it. It's quite possible that Georgia Republicans will keep their Senate seats as part of the deal. Mitch does not seem to have any worry that he would be out of the majority leader job if the runoff doesn't go his way. Why wouldn't he be more concerned?

Posts: 4931 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I pray something, some miracle happens and saves this country. This will bring the country down if it’s allowed. This has been a complete and utter sham. Come on DJT, bring all these corrupt POS down!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Did we discuss President Trumps tweet about presenting evidence on the 6th.

Think we have 4 more days before the storm.
I am not expecting much prior to then.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
POTUS tweets tonight declaring the senate run off as illegal is not helping Purdue and Kelly L. ????

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post