SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
If you read the entire thread, the answer re: Kyle is already posted.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
The Presidents most receant tweet with the First Lady expresses the goodness of these people. Showing gratitude for Our First Responders while wishing us all Merry Christmas. There are 74 million of us who are worthy of this President and First Lady. They only strengthen our resolve.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
If you read the entire thread, the answer re: Kyle is already posted.
Yep, Kyle is being prosecuted by the State of Wisconsin, not a Federal Charge.

The president may not pardon persons convicted for or accused of violating state or local laws.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Hunter won't show at the inauguration and no "journalist" will ever ask him or his dad about that. You heard it here first.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
investigation into Hunter Biden

This absolutely needs to be put in motion. There will be no court case, but it will show Biden’s nepotism in erasing a criminal case against his son. Everyone on both sides of the aisle know they both are crooks, and any stain on them is a good thing.

Why the fuck this is even a question and why Bill Barr would say he wasn't considering a special counsel is beyond me. WTF.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I caught just part of it on OAN the other night, but I thought that Durham had been appointed as a special counsel. Maybe that was only for the Russian hoax?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
looks more like another damn endless snipe hunt

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
Why the fuck this is even a question and why Bill Barr would say he wasn't considering a special counsel is beyond me. WTF.

You already know why. Barr finally showed himself to be just another swamp rat with his "there was no election fraud widespread enough to alter the outcome of the election". So, no investigation into Hunter Biden should come as no shock to anyone.

The original Durham bogus "investigation" into the Russia collusion hoax was simply to fool all of us into thinking he had the President's back. Look at all the high level criminals in the government, and what did we get? A low level FBI lawyer being indicted. Appointing Durham as special counsel now is utterly meaningless. It will be watered down and swept under the rug, unless Trump has his second term.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^Yep...

Run out the clock...defer/deny/deflect...argue the sky isn't blue...time always wins...memories fade, things 'get lost,' stories get intertwined/convoluted, and 'doubt' creeps in, and then *poof* time to just move on...

Here's a 1000+ man-hours putting together a mountain of evidence...

'Nope.'

Here's another 1000 man hours adding to the mountain of evidence...

'Nope'

Dig the hole...fill in the hole...dig the hole...fill in the hole...

After about 25 rounds of that, people start wearing down, loosing hope...

When all you have to do is repeat the lie and ignore...eventually the other side will fatigue to the point of exhaustion...

The lack of accountability is what allows all of this...

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I wish President Trump would appoint me AG. There would be no shortage of investigations into treason.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell as AG. General Flynn as FBI Director. Then, heads will really roll. Instead, he's surrounded by swamp rats and turncoats.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Frustrating as hell.

Posts: 1810 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Hunter won't show at the inauguration and no "journalist" will ever ask him or his dad about that. You heard it here first.

Why would hunter biden attend President Trump's innauguration. . . ?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

Why would hunter biden attend President Trump's innauguration. . . ?

Big Grin

Posts: 1810 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Has President Donald J Trump conceded?

No.

Therefore, I will continue to believe.

Ya'all can give up if you want. Not me.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I agree with you 100%. Fuck the whole corrupt Biden clan!

I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Has President Donald J Trump conceded?

No.

Therefore, I will continue to believe.

Ya'all can give up if you want. Not me.

Damn fuckin right!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven’t been keeping a tally, I’ve cast my lot with President Trump.

What with this coup and swamp reality how could you not side with this man?

Politicians & pork money (our friggin’ money) given to foreign governments before taking care of our own country. Thank you President Trump for staying true.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Liberal logic.

If the machines were not configured to rig the election for Biden, why should they let anyone look at the machines.

Giuliani: Dominion Machines Set To Give Biden 2-5% ‘Lead’

“If she’s so confident that we’re so wrong, I don’t understand why [she] won’t let us examine the machines,” Giuliani said. “We won’t do any damage to them, you can watch us, it’s a bunch of military people who would do it…“

It just boggles the imagination that the Supreme Court would concede their duty as part of our political checks and balances.

Democrats argue that they did not set the computers to favor Biden, therefore we cannot investigate.
Nope you can’t look here.

No cheating, because we will not let you present the evidence.

Alice in Wonderland has come to reality.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
We really need a law that requires very line item of legislation to have a sponsoring legislature.

Who decided we should give money to Pakistan for gender studies?

Don’t we have a right to know, who is wasting our money.
We need a name attached to each piece of pork in legislation.

Those wanting to spend our money need to stand up and give accountability to their constituents as to why it benefits them.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden