SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 932
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Veto!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24192 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sent off emails to both our states senators and representative; all Voted for the relief package and all are Republicans. I am disgusted almost beyond words.

Silent

Posts: 1035 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BREAKING: Trump pardons 15 people, including George Papadopoulos and Duncan Hunter

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

President Trump pardoned 15 individuals on Tuesday, including George Papadopoulos and former Rep. Duncan Hunter, a California Republican.

In addition to the pardons, the president also issued some level of sentence commutation for five individuals.

"Mr. Papadopoulos was charged with a process-related crime, one count of making false statements, in connection with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election," according to a statement from the press secretary regarding the president's grants of clemency. "At the time that Mr. Papadopoulos allegedly made the false statements, he was not represented by counsel, and, after he was arrested, Mr. Papadopoulos gave additional information on his prior statements to the Special Counsel. Today’s pardon helps correct the wrong that Mueller’s team inflicted on so many people."

Regarding former congressman Hunter, the statement noted that in 2019 he "pled guilty to one count of misusing campaign funds, an offense that could have been handled as a civil case via the Federal Election Commission, according to former FEC Commissioner Bradley Smith. He was sentenced to 11 months’ imprisonment set to begin in January 2021," the statement noted.

Posts: 12766 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Good for the folks who were pardoned, but, I see this as a bad sign for the President.

Q

Posts: 26578 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is insanity. Fill the Grand Canyon with politicians.

Posts: 5770 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BREAKING REPORT: HIDDEN in the 5,893 page bill that
@realDonaldTrump is anticipated to VETO is a provision that says:

"Nullifies the President's use of the Insurrection Act."

Twitter Link

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 95 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brianp90:
BREAKING REPORT: HIDDEN in the 5,893 page bill that
@realDonaldTrump is anticipated to VETO is a provision that says:

"Nullifies the President's use of the Insurrection Act."

Twitter Link

Well it does not sound like Trump had any intentions of invoking it anyhow. Jenna Ellis has advised him against it along with others. I have felt the past couple weeks he was going to have to invoke at least parts of the insurrection act or his 2018 executive order on voter fraud to give him the leverage he needed to prove his case and retain his rightful position as President. Short of that I don't see a real viable path.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8544 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
^^^^ Good for the folks who were pardoned, but, I see this as a bad sign .

Yeah, it's unreal, but we just witnessed the takeover of our country thanks to RINOs like Kemp. Hope they enjoy their 30 pieces of silver now because it won't last.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
As we get closer to January 20th, it would be interesting to know which Politicians and Media Pundits, have hired additional security.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
As we get closer to January 20th, it would be interesting to know which Politicians and Media Pundits, have hired additional security.

There are not enough executive protection and personal security personnel on the planet to protect all of these people who will need protection when it starts.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

There are not enough executive protection and personal security personnel on the planet to protect all of these people who will need protection when it starts.

Why? Nothing has happened yet, no indication that anything is going to happen down the line.

If PDJT does not veto this omnibus spending bill, that would seem like a sign that he’s throwing in the towel.

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
Why? Nothing has happened yet, no indication that anything is going to happen down the line.
Looking at the trajectory we are on now, if it continues, I think things will get worse for some.
On the radio today I heard Joe say that, with COVID, even with the vaccine the darkest days are yet to come.

With the amassing of debt and businesses being shuttered you will see those that have lost everything, with nothing left to loose start to strike-out at those responsible.
Sure there will be a rise in suicides, but in despair, I think some will strike back.

If you think the country will just go on with Biden and Kamala and then back to “normal” in 4 years, I think you are mistaken.

The outlook with Joe is not bright and shinny, it is mountains of despair.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

There's no update anything. It's just a summary of things we all have heard/read a thousand times.

Q

Posts: 26578 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
There's no update anything. It's just a summary of things we all have heard/read a thousand times.

Yes, it's a summary of facts WE have all heard. Perhaps the President is reaching out to those who have been tuned in to the MSM at large and have not availed themselves to the wealth of information that is out there exposing widespread voter fraud.

Honestly I have to say that I'm disappointed with the defeatist attitude that has taken over this thread.

If Para was around, I'm pretty sure he'd encourage members who are absolutely confident that Biden will be our next president to withhold their entirely pessimistic prediction from this thread.

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Good point.
The courts have not heard 99.9% of the evidence of fraud.
Evidence has only been presented at hearings.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19623 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
quote:

Yes, it's a summary of facts WE have all heard. Perhaps the President is reaching out to those who have been tuned in to the MSM at large and have not availed themselves to the wealth of information that is out there exposing widespread voter fraud.

Honestly I have to say that I'm disappointed with the defeatist attitude that has taken over this thread.

If Para was around, I'm pretty sure he'd encourage members who are absolutely confident that Biden will be our next president not to post their entirely pessimistic prediction in this thread.

Telling it like it is is defeatist? You're talking to a guy who's willing to give his life to fight the commie maggots, here. So, please, don't lecture me on defeatist nonsense.

Q

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Thinking I might have sounded defeatist in my recent posts, don’t get me wrong.
I still have faith that evidence will be heard in court to turn this around.
I have however lost faith in the RINO’s.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
quote:
Telling it like it is is defeatist? You're talking to a guy who's willing to give his life to fight the commie maggots, here. So, please, don't lecture me on defeatist nonsense.

I was simply pointing out that just because the Facebook video I posted did not necessarily inform you of any new information does not mean that it is totally without potential benefit or merit.

If you look back a few pages at the direction that this thread is taking, several posters have been indicating that Trump is pretty much out of options.

The President's tone in that Facebook video leads me to believe that the he is far from finished fighting.

I'll leave you with this post from Para dated 8 September, 2020 @ 1:58 PM in the "riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States" thread:

"Stow that shit. I don't want to see that kind of defeatist crap on the pages of this forum. Did I not make that clear before?"