SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
"Justice delayed is justice denied"

So it seems ever increasing likely that this will not end peacefully in court.

Our Justice system has failed us for greater than four years now, turning a blind eye to the Democratic crime family.

Where is Durham, where is Barr, where is law and order, where is the FBI.
They have abandoned “We the People”.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Trump nation has been lied to for four years and cheated out of an election. Republicans will gradually abandon us because they are fundamentally a party of the status quo and never truly advocated Trumpism. About 10% of our numbers are actually RINOS and neverTrumpers who will be more than happy to return to their role as court cuckolds. Still, we are millions strong and share a basic philosophy of Nationalism and Conservatism(trumpism). At this juncture, we have little choice but to either concede our liberties or start taking actions to ensure our continued political autonomy. The Republic is basically teetering on the precipice, but without a functioning media, all seems well to much of the public.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
There is one and only one recourse left to Trump imo. Invoking the insurrection act. Short of that I do not see how he retains office. The lawsuits remaining in any of these states lower courts are meaningless in the face of what the Supreme Court has done. These cases are serving to just eat up the clock.

This may be where Powell and Lin Wood could play a huge roll. If they have now at this point solid proof of foreign interference in the election this would give Trump solid footing to declare the act in light of foreign interference in the election. Maybe Powell and company have by now substantial proof that bribery money was accepted by governor Kemp and the SOS in Georgia in exchange for installing the Dominion voting machines. Trump would also be allowed under the act to freeze any evidence and place under arrest any state or Federal officials involved in the fraud and bribery.

Will he do it? I think we will know in the coming days but the longer he goes without conceding the more likely it becomes. Will it spark civil war? Very likely but don't get out you're street sweepers just yet. Trump will deploy the military to quickly deal with the Antifa/BLM mobs and it won't require our involvement. If it reaches this point our best bet is to remain home, protect our house and families but stay off the streets.

Interesting times indeed.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand why someone in GA wouldn’t vote. The outcome is illegitimate. The two R’s are never Trump rino’s. But the thing is rigged for them to lose. Filing papers in court won’t accomplish anything. SCOTUS made it clear which side they are on. Nobody should still be looking at this as D’s vs R’s. This is about China and outside groups with big money staging a coup, warfare without firing a shot, color revolution where our government is compromised top to bottom, including 90% of elected officials. So why keep clinging to and hoping for process, law, and procedures to work in your favor when they don’t matter?

Posts: 426 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Can the electoral college vote they way they want to, or are the y tied to the popular vote in their state?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Can the electoral college vote they way they want to, or are the y tied to the popular vote in their state?

Frankly, they can vote anyway they want. But it is the legislature who chooses the set of electors who go and vote. If they choose the democrat set, which could have a Hillary Clinton as the elector for instance, I highly doubt she would vote for Trump if you get my drift. But I guess nothing is really stopping her. Though some states may have laws that fine or even jail faithless electors. That doesn't change their votes however.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I still fully believe Trump is gonna win.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I could legally vote in Georgia, I would drive there from Southern Illinois to cast a vote in the runoff election-it is that important! President Trump has campaigned for these people. Consider the alternative. Anybody want to give Biden/Harris full control?

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
listen to Biden in a recent Zoom call w black "leaders"

https://www.powerlineblog.com/...-after-january-5.php

video at link

really recommend people watch this

Warns blacks to keep things low key till after the Georgia run off elections

"I just raise it with you to think about how much do we push between now and January 5 — we need those two seats — about police reform."

"But I guarantee you, there will be a full-blown commission. I guarantee you it’s a major, major, major element."

Just don’t talk about it until January 6.

xxxxxxxxx

this should be a major REP campaign ad

what a lying snake

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bottom line is, that it is up to the state legislatures in their respective disputed states.

They have the Federal constitutional power to appoint electors to the Electoral college.

Now, do they have the stomach to do so, when they see the fraud / legal violations on the vote within their states?

Lastly, on SCOTUS.

I feel the majority of SCOTUS justices agree with our view, but, feel that there is a remedy to the issue without them getting involved. State legislatures have the sole right to run the elections within their state for federal elections.

I think Thomas and Alito nearly said so, without being direct. I'm not sure if SCOTUS could just outright say it - 'Follow the Constitution regarding federal elections within your states, you dimwitted legislators'. Only state legislatures can affect a remedy the courts do not want to touch.

We'll see what happens 12/14/2020 and then again on 1/6/2021.

Then on 1/20/2021 12:01:01 EST the real fun starts.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump:

IF Biden gets in, nothing will happen to Hunter or Joe. Barr will do nothing, and the new group of partisan killers coming in will quickly kill it all. Same thing with Durham. We caught them cold, spying, treason & more (the hard part), but “Justice” took too long. Will be DOA!

The Supreme Court had ZERO interest in the merits of the greatest voter fraud ever perpetrated on the United States of America. All they were interested in is “standing”, which makes it very difficult for the President to present a case on the merits. 75,000,000 votes!

Why didn’t Bill Barr reveal the truth to the public, before the Election, about Hunter Biden. Joe was lying on the debate stage that nothing was wrong, or going on - Press confirmed. Big disadvantage for Republicans at the polls!

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Counting on state appointed electors is the thinnest of hopes. As far as the Supreme Court goes that is about the strongest of rebukes you could get. Even Alito and Thomas said although they think it should have at least been heard they would not grant any relief. In hindsight the Texas suit never stood a chance.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I understand the concern some of you have that voting doesn’t matter. But just because you are afraid the election will be stolen isn’t a good excuse to just give it away. Make them lie and cheat. Eventually maybe they will mess up so bad that the cheating is undeniable. Plus, the more they cheat the more people that have to know.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When Texas filed suit for remedies did they forget that Gov. Abbott proclaimed early voting and mail in ballots to be extended. There seems to be a conflict here.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
When Texas filed suit for remedies did they forget that Gov. Abbott proclaimed early voting and mail in ballots to be extended. There seems to be a conflict here.

Catching up on the thread huh? alptraum posted this at the bottom of page 520 yesterday at 10:09 AM. Yes, this thread did move a bit yesterday...

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Make them lie and cheat. Eventually maybe they will mess up so bad that the cheating is undeniable.

You mean like... NOW? The eventually is here and now and there seems to be no stomach to even acknowledge it must less do anything about it. At least by the powers that be.

Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
Time for a deep breath.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tra.../1337548142196129792

This fight isn't over yet. It will be soon but not yet.

Thanks for this. Needed a moment yesterday to reset the sails. It is not over not by a long shot.
And, whatever happens WE stand together in this.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Make them lie and cheat. Eventually maybe they will mess up so bad that the cheating is undeniable.

You mean like... NOW? The eventually is here and now and there seems to be no stomach to even acknowledge it must less do anything about it. At least by the powers that be.

That’s no reason for us to give up. The powers that be are only in power if we let them be.

It’s clear some of the folks in this thread have given up. That’s fine. I just wish they’d do the rest of us a favor and give up silently and stop broadcasting their submission.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post