SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
We just witnessed a coordinated multi-state fraud of our election system that had to involve in excess of a million votes. Our system is broken and we wil never again see a fair and honest election.

Yep, not only did they do it and get away with it, they did right in front of faces, caught red handed, and rubbed our noses in it. Why would they stop now?

The only possible civil solution I see is that after taking office they fail sooooo epically...meaning 25% unemployment, economic wasteland, $7/gal. gas,, selling the Statue of Liberty back to France to pay the bills...that more of the duped sheeple wake up and self-solve the cranial-rectal infarction they're suffering from.

I hope when all the people who voted for Ol' Sleepy are getting their pink slips as their job got sent overseas, they'll feel it was worth it.

As I say, mark this day folks...

$.02 worth

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by justjoe:
Heaven help us ,Palin is in Georgia helping!!

Helping wouldn’t be the term I would use.

Posts: 3148 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The Democrats hold a 5 seat majority in the House. If, and I know it's a big if, we can hold the two Senate seats in Georgia, there is very little of the commie agenda that Biden and Harris will be able to get passed into law. At that point, AOC, Sanders, and the other radical leftists, will turn on Biden like wolves. The in fighting will be vicious.

Wishful thinking.

quote:
It disturbs me to hear good people cheering on civil war like it's a football game or a tug o' war. I lived in the middle of one for a year, and I can tell you this: it is your worst nightmare. Whatever you think, you don't want to see it, except as the very last resort. I have not been in combat, but civil war might be worse because it is all collateral damage: children, old folks... the innocent who have not taken any side and are just trying to keep themselves and their families alive.

I understand the anger, and I share it. Right now we need to stay calm and think about what we can do eithin the legal framework to stop the totalitarians. Maybe we can't. And then all bets are off.

Civil war? I grew up in one, the uncivil Viet Nam war. We escaped totalitarianism/communism and came to the land of liberty, the last beacon of freedom on the planet. And now, it appears that beacon is about to be snuffed out because of a totally deeply corrupt system that no one of us could have imagined. Where can we escaped to, now?

Nobody is "cheering" on civil war anything. But, it will happen eventually, like it or not. You will either live as a free man and die as one, or you will choose to submit to tyranny, live under one and die their slave. The corrupt system now exposed is irreparably damaged, imo. Working within the legal framework has gotten us nowhere, when it is part of the corruption even at the highest level.

What is that the Declaration of Independence said? "...That, whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:

I am undecided if I will bother to vote in the Georgia runoff.

Are you freaking guys shitting me? This crap about never voting again is ridiculous. Go vote damn it.

There's a very good chance the dems and the left will completely eat themselves in the next two years with a Biden presidency. But we must win Georgia. Frankly, I don't think they'll have the balls to try that bullshit again during the runoff. They'll have all eyes on them and just for one race. I predict it won't even be close. That is unless people foolishly decide to stay home. I mean damn. Take a swig of whiskey and a cigarette and get back in the fight.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Why is it that Media personalities and Politicians think proof of fraud outweighs the need to provide proof of a free and fair election.

They should be working overtime to get to the truth, and present clear and convincing evidence of a free and fair election.

The Country needs and deserves the truth, they need the truth.
The truth shall set you free.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

What is that the Declaration of Independence said? "...That, whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

And then there's this attributed to Jefferson:
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Are you freaking guys shitting me? This crap about never voting again is ridiculous. Go vote damn it.

There's a very good chance the dems and the left will completely eat themselves in the next two years with a Biden presidency. But we must win Georgia. Frankly, I don't think they'll have the balls to try that bullshit again during the runoff. They'll have all eyes on them and just for one race. I predict it won't even be close. That is unless people foolishly decide to stay home. I mean damn. Take a swig of whiskey and a cigarette and get back in the fight.

By swig, do you mean entire fifth?

Right there with you.

what a bummer.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Seriously, how could anyone think this way, sure frustration sets in, but then it's time to decide if you are in the fight to win or just roll over and give up...

Never give up, get up, go vote....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
When we dissect this election, regardless of Georgia or other suits, the real fault of our current predicament will be Republicans not getting out to vote in 2018.

They voted but there was no gusto and the numbers weren't there to show heart even though everyone was warned by signaling from Pelosi on what she intended to do if Dems won the House. And even with that knowledge, Republicans were still riding the MAGA and Drain the Swap horses without paying close attention to what was coming.

Republicans didn't watch the vote in 2018, didn't listen to people who said this was important and overall, Republicans did this to themselves.

Theft and fraud allegations are a sideshow and coverup for not doing the job in 2018 when that was the one true building block that would have kept all this from happening, the impeachment and everything else. Schumer and Pelosi were quiet from 2016 to 2018 until Republicans let them out of the bag.

That's the cold truth and it's not subject to reasonable disagreement. The current calamity is the result of not taking care of business in 2018.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democrat asks Pelosi to refuse to seat lawmakers supporting Trump's election challenges

https://thehill.com/homenews/h...rs-supporting-trumps

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
By all means, stay home and hand the election to those two nutjobs. Roll Eyes The Electoral College meets on Monday. Unless President Trump has a last arrow in his quiver, we're going to get a President Harris , and a majority in the Senate, bare-assed as it is, will be the only bulwark against her for the next two years.

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
When we dissect this election, regardless of Georgia or other suits, the real fault of our current predicament will be Republicans not getting out to vote in 2018.

They voted but there was no gusto and the numbers weren't there to show heart even though everyone was warned by signaling from Pelosi on what she intended to do if Dems won the House. And even with that knowledge, Republicans were still riding the MAGA and Drain the Swap horses without paying close attention to what was coming.

Republicans didn't watch the vote in 2018, didn't listen to people who said this was important and overall, Republicans did this to themselves.

Theft and fraud allegations are a sideshow and coverup for not doing the job in 2018 when that was the one true building block that would have kept all this from happening, the impeachment and everything else. Schumer and Pelosi were quiet from 2016 to 2018 until Republicans let them out of the bag.

That's the cold truth and it's not subject to reasonable disagreement. The current calamity is the result of not taking care of business in 2018.

Not disagreeing but that could be said about everything. The reason we got Trump was cause mittens, paul ryan. And the previous string of republicans were so weak. Obama, bush and so on. Everything is cause and effect of previous years doings or lack doings.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
Time for a deep breath.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tra.../1337548142196129792

This fight isn't over yet. It will be soon but not yet.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Preach it, sister!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

This. Don't roll over and die, man. Keep up the fight.

Please. Keep up the fight.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The Democrats hold a 5 seat majority in the House. If, and I know it's a big if, we can hold the two Senate seats in Georgia, there is very little of the commie agenda that Biden and Harris will be able to get passed into law. At that point, AOC, Sanders, and the other radical leftists, will turn on Biden like wolves. The in fighting will be vicious.

It disturbs me to hear good people cheering on civil war like it's a football game or a tug o' war. I lived in the middle of one for a year, and I can tell you this: it is your worst nightmare. Whatever you think, you don't want to see it, except as the very last resort. I have not been in combat, but civil war might be worse because it is all collateral damage: children, old folks... the innocent who have not taken any side and are just trying to keep themselves and their families alive.

I understand the anger, and I share it. Right now we need to stay calm and think about what we can do eithin the legal framework to stop the totalitarians. Maybe we can't. And then all bets are off.

Well said.

We lost a battle, we’ve not yet lost the war.

Let’s think about the great things Trump has accomplished because he simply never quits. I don’t think he will now.

For me I am done with compromise as are most of you but I’m not yet at the stage where I can, as a Christian, justify the taking of life.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I had called the RNC last week and vowed not to send another dime unless they went mainstream with following the investigations and vocally supported the presidents efforts. I was underwhelmed by the quiet and the substantial number of RINOs cowering. Seems they don't need my money any longer. If you agree and haven't contacted them yet, give'em hell for the lack of support and give the money to a more useful org.

Besides my usual small list of charities, what I am able to gift will go to support Judicial Watch and other conservative efforts. Your suggestions are welcome.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:

You know what's frustrating about comments like this from Georgians--I live in Illinois--I can't vote in Georgia--there's nothing I can do. Your not voting affects the whole rest of the country. Dude, if you don't vote and the Democrats take those two seats, don't come here complaining about it.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post