SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 929
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
To those inclined, please pray that God's will be done in this election (which is NOT over yet). Pray for truth to prevail and justice to be done. The enemy (both physically and spiritually) want us all to quit, or become so worked up in rage and anger that we are (to use a military term) 'combat ineffective.' We must stay clear-headed, alert, and see this through to the end.

This has become my creed ever since November 3: Fear God and dread naught. Trust in God and do not succumb to fear and pessimism.

Thanks for that, Hound Dog. I needed to hear that this morning.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24191 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Dominion executive states he fixed it so Trump won't win.

https://www.oann.com/dominion-...e-fing-sure-of-that/

So, someone said they talked to someone and this is what they claimed. Seems like ironclad proof to me! This guy and OANN are obviously unimpeachable sources.

OANN seems to be a organization that puts out stuff so crazy that even Fox won’t touch it. But, it has the support of Trump, and that’s all that really matters.

Because whether or not Fox chooses to report on a story should be the barometer for conservatives to use. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3163 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
OANN seems to be a organization that puts out stuff so crazy that even Fox won’t touch it.

"So crazy that dominant media won't touch it" is hardly any kind of credible barometer.

Remember "Fast and Furious" and how well that was covered by the dominant media? When it was first exposed the only journalist that covered it was Sharyl Attkisson, and CBS soon muzzled her.

I don't know if you recall, but there was an alleged incident of a chemical weapons attack in Syria at one point. Here's what the dominant media all did: Echo'd the Party Line about what happened. Here's what OAN did: They sent an actual, honest-to-goodness journalist there to actually do journalism and interview people and stuff. What did he find out? Near as he could tell, from interviewing numerous people, the chemical attack never happened.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
<narrative about blacks being killed by police>

Democrats/Liberals: Organize! Riot! BLM! ANTIFA!

<narrative about election fraud>

Some % of Republicans/Conservatives: Don't give up! Let the evidence be presented in court and trust the process.

The rest of Republicans/Conservatives: It's over / We lost / I don't trust that source / Here's my opinion and why I'm smarter than everyone else / I'm going to expect the worst so I'm right if it goes bad and will be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong... either way I WIN so here's my negative energy for the time being!

This is why the left wins.

Posts: 829 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Good posts. I needed a shot in the arm.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Adjudicated

Yes.

I think If you can't fill out the form after being instructed to completely fill out the oval, either because you circle the name instead or just place a tic mark in the circle or whatever, then those ballots should go in a stack to be judged on by a bipartisan group of no less than 10 people. And even then, that process is observed by poll watchers.

Like many here, I will accept a legitimate outcome. This amounts to cards falling out of a players sleeve in a back saloon poker game in the old west. In the movies at least, most of these guys were shot or lynched. Only in the movies did they escape (occasionally). Shot or lynched seems an acceptable outcome (to me) here as well, n'est-ce pas?

Posts: 7270 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Adjudicated

Yes.

I think If you can't fill out the form after being instructed to completely fill out the oval, either because you circle the name instead or just place a tic mark in the circle or whatever, then those ballots should go in a stack to be judged on by a bipartisan group of no less than 10 people. And even then, that process is observed by poll watchers.

"I'm not going to fill them all out"

Hmmmm...explains all the down ballots not being filled out.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

Hmmmm...

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7270 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

Hmmmm...

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
People who can't understand the basics of how to vote, shouldn't be influencing our elections.

And any time we give the power to an "adjudicator" to decide what the person wanted to do, that is very dangerous. If the proper circle wasn't filled in, it's no vote. No fancy "interpretation" need apply.

House Majority Leader Steny H. Hoyer (D):

“I tell people: You may not always be on the team. There may be a time when you think, ‘I don’t agree with this. It’s not good for my district. I don’t think it’s good for the country,’

“We get that, but I want you to think consensus. I want you to think party unity .”

https://www.washingtonpost.com...7cbb145c0_story.html

So even if a DEM thinks something isn't good for the country, just go along w "part unity". We see this all the time. DEMs vote for the party, not the country.

Posts: 19610 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Well, it's obvious no one could/would ever misuse such a "feature" in the application...

Roll Eyes I'm gonna have an "eyegraine" headache...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
House Majority Leader Steny H. Hoyer (D):

“I tell people: You may not always be on the team. There may be a time when you think, ‘I don’t agree with this. It’s not good for my district. I don’t think it’s good for the country,’

“We get that, but I want you to think consensus. I want you to think party unity .”

A statement like this should scare the hell out of every American.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38011 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
“We get that, but I want you to think consensus. I want you to think party unity.”

One thing Democrats are good at is unity. Republicans are good at sniping at each other rather than standing together against a common enemy.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24191 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Adjudicated

Like many here, I will accept a legitimate outcome.

Not me. No to turning the keys over to a bunch of commie, America hating assholes. No way.

Posts: 3956 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Ellis is on with Charlie Kirk now and mentioned that the legislatures in GA, PA, and AZ are going to hold hearings to examine the results.

She also said President Trump is not giving up. "The media wants you to be discouraged and wants you to give up."

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
HOLY CRAP....

AZ is now within 4,202 votes

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Ar...Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

quote:
he AZ - abc15 - Data Guru
@Garrett_Archer
·
4m
Getting this in now:
State...UNOFFICIAL results have Biden and Trump separated by 4,202 votes right now.
This morning it was 10,377. The difference?

A faulty upload from Greenlee county.

They show 22,110 votes. Should be 3,723

Certified canvass: https://co.greenlee.az.us/pdf/2020%20Gen

Broke live on Charlie Kirk while he was on with Ellis. Data error switched 6k votes.

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
It weren't no error.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
It weren't no error.

Nothing to see here. No reason to keep digging. One more "faulty upload" and the state swings the other direction, but who has time to look into that?