SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 958
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I would like every one of these lower courts and election officials that can't seem to find an ounce of fraud to tell us what is evidence of fraud? Let's see...it's not dead people voting, statistically impossible massive vote dumps and totals, every voter and ballot law and regulation broken and violated, thousands of non resident voters, more votes than people, found votes, lost votes, it goes on and on. So if none of these things are considered fraud what is?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3573 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
In other news YouTube suspended OAN and demonized them.

"Demonetized," maybe? (Though both could be true.)

At this rate the 1st Amendment won't need to be infringed by the government. The tech. industry will do it for them.

FB has already announced an algorithm that will silence any news source that it doesn't approve of, errr, any unreliable news source that it doesn't approve of, um, what they consider to be fake news towards their agenda.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37132 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I would like every one of these lower courts and election officials that can't seem to find an ounce of fraud to tell us what is evidence of fraud? Let's see...it's not dead people voting, statistically impossible massive vote dumps and totals, every voter and ballot law and regulation broken and violated, thousands of non resident voters, more votes than people, found votes, lost votes, it goes on and on. So if none of these things are considered fraud what is?

I heard on Rush this morning there were cases where the judges did not even take a single glance at the evidence presented, just dismissed the cases outright.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16823 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I heard on Rush this morning there were cases where the judges did not even take a single glance at the evidence presented, just dismissed the cases outright.

Michigan.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1368 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:

But, as it has been stated, that is not only expected, but necessary.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37132 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Adjudicated

Like many here, I will accept a legitimate outcome.

Not me. No to turning the keys over to a bunch of commie, America hating assholes. No way.

Notice I said legitimate. Do you see a legitimate outcome of this election with Sleepy and Sleazy in office? Don't be an ass.

You used legitimate to describe a possible outcome. So I could only assume you intended to say it’s possible. Sorry if I misunderstood.

But no, there is no possibility of a legitimate outcome. Either way, I don’t care if 200M people voted for the commies, I’m not going along with it.

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:

I know this sounds bad on its face, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. Either the judge wanted it to get kicked up to the SCOTUS as soon as possible, or he didn't, but his egregious behavior will have the same effect. Ruling for Trump would get things bogged down in state politics, when this needs to get fast-tracked to the SCOTUS.

Posts: 3589 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Looks like use of PO Boxes and UPS stores as the “address” for absentee voting was one major pathway of fraud. Happily, should be easily proven...

Matt Braynard

Update:

- Prep for findings and conclusions complete. Video will go up tonight.

- In GA, nearly 100% of the voters who disguised a postal facility as their residential address voted absentee, with nearly zero voting on Election Day. REMARKABLE.

https://twitter.com/MattBrayna.../1331299873556086787

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
But no, there is no possibility of a legitimate outcome. Either way, I don’t care if 200M people voted for the commies, I’m not going along with it.

I couldn't agree more.

Not sure how this goes if it goes bad.

I don't even own a pitchfork.

Posts: 7289 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

But, as it has been stated, that is not only expected, but necessary.

Oh, I agree. The faster these cases get to the upper courts, the better. And so far, it seems to be working Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16823 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:
Time magazine has a "Joe Biden, the 46th President" commemorative issue on the news stands. Roll Eyes

There was an 'American Collector Special Issue' back in August with Ol' Sleepy on the cover 'The Next President...' Roll Eyes

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
My favorite part is that you think a private playground is protected by first amendment.

quote:
quote:

At this rate the 1st Amendment won't need to be infringed by the government. The tech. industry will do it for them.

Posts: 2718 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
feersum dreadnaught mentioned Matt Braynard

Here is Braynard's video

He discusses voter data from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin

His conclusion is that given his team's findings, he has no confidence that Biden is the deserved winner of the election.

NCOA National Change of Address

"In GA, nearly 100% of the voters who disguised a postal facility as their residential address voted absentee, with nearly zero voting on Election Day."

Posts: 19660 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
quote:
quote:

My favorite part is that you think a private playground is protected by first amendment.

How precious. My favorite parts are where you claim to know what I think and utterly fail to get the point, wiseass.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Mark Meadows:

a Judge has allowed NV Republicans to present findings of widespread voter fraud in a Dec. 3rd hearing. Americans will now hear evidence from those who saw firsthand what happened—a critical step for transparency and remedying illegal ballots.

Posts: 19660 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
I am not the one who claimed FB was infringing on my first amendment rights. Keep swinging.

Posts: 2718 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
I am not the one who claimed FB was infringing on my first amendment rights. Keep swinging.

Point out where I said YouTube (you didn't even get the company right) was infringing on my 1A rights. Point out where I suggested, or even implied, YouTube didn't have the right to determine what content their service will carry.

ETA: In retrospect: I phrased my original comment poorly. By "will do it for them" I meant "will accomplish the same end for them." Fine. You "got" me. Happy now?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
All I want to know, will any evidence presented be provable?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14065 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
All I want to know, will any evidence presented be provable?

Yes. The Constitution is very clear about state legislators being the only ones who can make state election law.

All I want to know is will SCOTUS uphold the Constitution or make it up as they go like everyone else right now. The fate of the republic is literally going to be in the hands of one or two justices.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post