SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 922
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
It weren't no error.

Nothing to see here. No reason to keep digging. One more "faulty upload" and the state swings the other direction, but who has time to look into that?

Yup, lets just crown the king and move on.... Big Grin

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
The national conservative group Amistad Project filed an emergency petition Tuesday with the Wisconsin Supreme Court challenging the state’s unofficial results in the 2020 presidential election, saying it has identified over 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots.

Results from the Nov. 3 balloting in the state show Democratic candidate Joe Biden defeated President Trump by a roughly 20,000-vote margin.

Phill Kline, director of the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said the number of potentially fraudulent ballots identified are “more than enough to call into question the validity of the state’s reported election results.”

“Moreover, these discrepancies were a direct result of Wisconsin election officials’ willful violation of state law,” he also said.

Several major news outlets have declared Biden the winner of the presidential race, as Trump and his legal team continue to challenge results in key states.

https://justthenews.com/politi...g-potentially-150000

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
“We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & ‘Dominion’!"

“We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & ‘Dominion’!"

Will never concede to fake ballots & ‘Dominion’!"

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24130 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Time magazine has a "Joe Biden, the 46th President" commemorative issue on the news stands. Roll Eyes

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
So these states are still in play, correct?
-PA will go to the SC?
-MI will go to the SC?
-WI Status?
-AZ Currently auditing?
-NV Currently Auditing?
-GA Status?

Can someone give me a current status of those states with the projected plan?

Thanks,

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5407 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:
Time magazine has a "Joe Biden, the 46th President" commemorative issue on the news stands. Roll Eyes

Posts: 23481 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
quote:

Ha! 123 Jinx on you!

Posts: 23481 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Time magazine ...

Good golly, Miss Molly: Does anybody still read that fish wrap?

I dumped it... <thinking...> must be over thirty years ago due to what I felt to be its declining journalistic integrity.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
So these states are still in play, correct?
-PA will go to the SC?
-MI will go to the SC?
-WI Status?
-AZ Currently auditing?
-NV Currently Auditing?
-GA Status?

Can someone give me a current status of those states with the projected plan?

Thanks,

Tony.

From what Charlie Kirk said GA, AZ, and PA legislatures are going to hold "hearings" to look into things. Could be a dog and pony show. I won't believe any GOP politicians have guts until they prove otherwise.

I don't think AZ is auditing anything currently, but could be wrong. That "glitch" may have been found when they turned the numbers in because they were too many voters?

GA the Gov certified then said we can still call for a recount (after things were shredded?). Lawsuits are being filed.

NV I haven't heard anything about recently.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Remember Newsweek in 2016?

They released the issue on newsstands because they too "knew" that Hillary had it in the bag, just like Joe.
Everyone thought she won because she cheated too.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
From Epoch Times

Subpoena in Georgia Election Lawsuit Seeks Video Footage From State Farm Arena

BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV November 24, 2020 Updated: November 24, 2020

The plaintiff in an election lawsuit in Georgia on Monday served a subpoena on State Farm Arena seeking video footage filmed on the premises during and after Election Day.

The subpoena names the Atlanta Hawks, State Farm Arena, and Scott Wilkinson, the executive vice president and chief legal officer of both entities.

The subpoena seeks all recordings taken between midnight Nov. 3 and midnight Nov. 5. The request specifically calls for recordings taken in and around “Room 604,” all elevators that provide access to the floor where that room is located, and all loading docks in the arena.

The plaintiff in the lawsuit, attorney Lin Wood, sent a public Twitter message on Nov. 23 to the defendant, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, citing the subpoena.

“Would someone ask my never-to-be friend Brad Raffensperger @GaSecofState if he has seen this tape of election fraud at State Farm Arena,” Wood wrote. “Several people have seen it. Many more will see it soon. Video camera eye does not lie. How do you spell Election Fraud?”

Wood did not respond to an emailed request for more details. Raffensperger’s office did not respond to an email seeking comment.

Judge Steven Grimberg on Tuesday stayed the discovery in the case in response to a challenge to the subpoena filed by some of the defendants.

“Please note that the court has currently stayed any discovery by either party,” Wilkinson wrote in an email to The Epoch Times.

Wood’s subpoena further demands all documents related to plumbing issues on the premises during the Nov. 3-5 time frame. The request is linked to a pipe that purportedly burst in State Farm Arena on the morning of Election Day. County officials said on the night of Nov. 3 that the plumbing incident caused a two-hour delay to vote counting in a room where absentee ballots were tabulated.

A local attorney who filed a records request about the burst pipe only received a brief text message exchange about the incident describing it as “highly exaggerated … a slow leak that caused about an hour-and-a-half delay” and that “we contained it quickly—it did not spread,” according to a record the attorney, Paul Dzikowski, shared with The Epoch Times.

“As it turns out, there never was a burst pipe or water main, which some news outlets reported,” Dzikowski told The Epoch Times in an email.

“The water inside [State Farm Arena] was caused by a leaking toilet, which, as you know, can be remedied by simply hand-turning off the water supply line to the toilet. In any event, the leak was minimal and was resolved in the early morning hours, well prior to the time the elections staff halted the counting.”

President Donald Trump mentioned the pipe incident in remarks shortly after Election Day.

“In Georgia, a pipe burst in a far away location, totally unrelated to the location of what was happening and they stopped counting for four hours,” the president said.

After a risk-limiting, Georgia certified former Vice President Joe Biden as the winner of the presidential election in the state. Trump has not conceded the race and his campaign has said that a lawsuit will soon be filed in Georgia. On Tuesday, the Peach State will begin a recount requested by the Trump campaign.

Trump is also litigating election challenges in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Nevada, while a recount is ongoing in two counties in Wisconsin.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The info being released on Twitter is frightening. So Much corruption!!

Trump and his team are absolute geniuses the way this is going down. He's either a time traveler, or one of the smartest people in history.

Trumpy ain't going anywhere.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Four years ago Trump knew this was coming, I have to believe he was prepared for it.

Posts: 3459 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Four years ago Trump knew this was coming, I have to believe he was prepared for it.
And the Dems if we go back just six months ago were essentially broadcasting it for the world to hear (e.g. mail in ballots, and that you have to count them regardless and mix in with the "good" ones so that they couldn't be separated and had to be considered valid.)

Posts: 3223 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Oh, what the freak is wrong with these people?

quote:
The AZ - abc15 - Data Guru
@Garrett_Archer
·
1h
I RT'd this, but putting it here as well. The UNOFFICIAL results page has been corrected. It's back to 10,377, where it ended.

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer
See..this is the crap that always happens. They find something and then "poof" it's back to exactly how it was. It was just another "reporting error" where things were sent in twice. Screw this.

In other news YouTube suspended OAN and demonetized them.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Adjudicated

Like many here, I will accept a legitimate outcome.

Not me. No to turning the keys over to a bunch of commie, America hating assholes. No way.

Notice I said legitimate. Do you see a legitimate outcome of this election with Sleepy and Sleazy in office? Don't be an ass.

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
In other news YouTube suspended OAN and demonized them.

"Demonetized," maybe? (Though both could be true.)

At this rate the 1st Amendment won't need to be infringed by the government. The tech. industry will do it for them.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

At this rate the 1st Amendment won't need to be infringed by the government. The tech. industry will do it for them.

Haha yep. Autocorrect has a sense of humor it seems.

Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

From the mindset of the left, that would be a feature not a bug.

Posts: 3152 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post